LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

<biggs Waves Hello! />

biggs

Hello fellow DL/AB's.

I'm more a DL than AB myself, and was quite into it a few years back. I'm hoping to get back into it - i loved it so much & def miss it! I live with my GF, but she doesn't know anything about it. She's going away back to the UK (we live in Czech Republic) for several weeks until xmas, so I'm going to spend some time in nappies over the few weeks & see how I feel at the end, after which I may tell her & see what happens - but that's a different subject altogether.

Hope to contribute to this great forum as much as I can, I've been reading it a lot recently & it's full of great people!

ps - I need some guidance on choice of Pull-Up style nappy - I have a post on the Just Diapers section, if you could help out in this area I would be sooo grateful!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9489

looking forward to being in a big thick (and of course wet) nappy in the very near future, and will be sure to tell you all how I get on!

biggs

Welcome to the site, Hope you make some good friends. I have a couple down the street that are from the Czech Republic, quite a language barrier but we wave and say hi all the time.

Anyway, I haven't tried the European Brands pull ups per say..But have used the American version of the Tena pull up. I do however wear Molicares daily under my clothes so maybe that will help (opps I crossed thread from your other post).. Nobody has noticed or said much. Hope that helps and look forward to seeing you on "the Board"