LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Challenge To All Diaper Wearers

hellow to everyone.

I was sitting back writeing to one of my good diaper friends and I got the Idea of wearing diapers in public because of my friends experience that he just had where he locked him self out of his appartment in only a diaper and T-shirt.

i'm going to go all around my city diapered. but theres a catch............

i'm going to wear clothes that show the diaper not only the buldge it gives you in the pants but also I'm going to make it to where the diaper sticks out the top of my pants. and i'm going to make it to where it shows and everyone can see it almost no matter what.

my reasons for doing this is that there isnt many diaper wearers where I live so i'm going to see if I can get some people interested in diapers. i'm going to see if I cant start a trend in my city of diaper wearing people. so heres to me and heres to you.

i'm going to do this within a 7 day perriod and then check back in and tell all of you guys and gals my progress with my great plans. i'm also going to checkin in 7 days to hear all of your guys and gals progress in doing the same thing.

so the challenge is to go (within 7 days) out and show your diaper around and try to recruit new diaper wearers. report back on the seventh day 11/23/07 and tell me if you were successfull. or if not tell me your story of showing your diaper and if any one talked to you about it.

so I will hear from you guys soon.

smiles.

Been there, done it. Nearly everyone in my block of apts knows I wear diapers and that my girlfriend is actually my mommy.

Had a respiratory emergency last night and had to visit the ER. I showed up in my jammie pants and was very clearly diapered. I brought the diaperbag along, too, knowing just how long our visit would be. Sure enough, I needed a change once we got a room. So mama went and grabbed my bag from the car and changed me on the table while I struggled to breathe. It was actually kinda hot. . .

The docs knew it and saw me and she even asked them if she could change me in there (of course they had no prob with it). It was still fun, just not as erotic as I thought it would be. Perhaps it was just because we were in the ER...

How is your challenge coming along for you?

Hi there

I wear diapers all the time as most of you who read my posts know. I often have short shirts on cause my partner who is also my Daddy likes it when we are out somewhere and i bend over or reach for something and he and others will see my diaper.

So your challenge will be taken on by me. I am in Ottawa Ontario.

ricky

http://daddy-boyricky.blogspot.com/

hellow to everyone.

I was sitting back writeing to one of my good diaper friends and I got the Idea of wearing diapers in public because of my friends experience that he just had where he locked him self out of his appartment in only a diaper and T-shirt.

i'm going to go all around my city diapered. but theres a catch............

i'm going to wear clothes that show the diaper not only the buldge it gives you in the pants but also I'm going to make it to where the diaper sticks out the top of my pants. and i'm going to make it to where it shows and everyone can see it almost no matter what.

my reasons for doing this is that there isnt many diaper wearers where I live so i'm going to see if I can get some people interested in diapers. i'm going to see if I cant start a trend in my city of diaper wearing people. so heres to me and heres to you.

i'm going to do this within a 7 day perriod and then check back in and tell all of you guys and gals my progress with my great plans. i'm also going to checkin in 7 days to hear all of your guys and gals progress in doing the same thing.

so the challenge is to go (within 7 days) out and show your diaper around and try to recruit new diaper wearers. report back on the seventh day 11/23/07 and tell me if you were successfull. or if not tell me your story of showing your diaper and if any one talked to you about it.

so I will hear from you guys soon.

smiles.

thank you to those who've replied so far.

its very nice to hear such out going people in our diaper community.

If I only had a partner girl or boy to share that with.

but like I said I wont tell anyone what has happend thus far untill the due date.

I will put a new topic posted up and it will say (results from diaper exposeure)

so I hope more than the people who do it on a regular basis will be participateing in this challenge.

thanks to all

smiles

Well As for Me I Already Wear 24/7, And Where I Work there is Pretty Strict Uniform Requirements so I cant Specifically Show my Diaper, But on the other Hand I don't go out of my Way to Hide The Fact that I wear, and While No Specific Comments Have Been Said that Doesn't Mean someone Hasn't Noticed, There Has been a Few Comments That Could've Hinted to the Fact that they Know, So there's My Pledge.