LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diapers!

I have a case of Tena Ultra's in size large that were shipped to me by my supplier by accident. I will give them to anybody who wants them as long as you pay shipping. I will drop it off and package them up but you need to take care of the details. They would be coming from 85364.

Thanks

it's a shame i'm in england or i would take u up on the offer u may find a delivery service on ebay.com there normaly very cheep

I dont know if u can find them on ebay in the us but we can in the uk

RC, give me an area in the UK where I can do some shipping quotes too. I know of some cheap ones here in the US.

I might have them depending on the shipping cost to UK.

If over £20, I'll forget it.

I have had several pm's and again I will say, I need your state code or zip code or postal code or whatever so I can get a quote on shipping. If you want to do it yourself, I live in Arizona in the USA at 85364.

Thanks

A free case of diapers and nobody wants to pay shipping? Wowsers. I know their free and all but why would you guys over in the UK want the American version, I would much rather have your version over ours. I don't really care for the cloth backing, but to each their own. :)

A free case of diapers and nobody wants to pay shipping? Wowsers. I know their free and all but why would you guys over in the UK want the American version, I would much rather have your version over ours. I don't really care for the cloth backing, but to each their own. :)

So finally they are sold! Who knew it would be so hard to give away diapers in an AB/DL community!