LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Experience With Castor Oil

So last night I had the house to myself and decided to try castor oil. I've read a few different posts about people saying how it was like taking multiple enemas in a row. Well I also read that most of these people experienced this within an hour or so...

11PM- I take 4 tablespoons of castor oil

Nothing happens all night..

930AM today- while sitting in class i experience some very horrible cramps

Ever since then been in and out of the bathroom

Moral of the story- don't take castor oil unless you have a lot of time free, because at least for me it seemed to take about 10 hours to take effect

OMG! you poor thing!!! How you managed to swallow castor oil in the first place is beyond me. lol. I've never swallowed the stuff before but I've seen it and its most definitely not something I'd want churning around inside of me!

I hope your tummy feels better and if you're in and out of the bathroom may I recommend Uncle John's Bathroom Reader as some good toilet entertainment. Maybe it'll take your mind off of the cramps :P

I feel bad for you - not that you don't feel bad enough for yourself! I've never tried any oral product other than that awful stuff the doc makes you take for a colonoscopy (and other such procedures)...UCK...and, set aside some time! :badmood::badmood:

From all I've read here and elsewhere, I'd set aside a good solid 24 hours or so when taking some oral product...and have lots of dipes on hand too!!

No laxitive is instant, they all take from 2 to usually 4 hours to work, some are best overnight, it depends on the individual how fast and how effective it will work, I spent 20 years of my life on one laxitive or another, if you take one type or style laxitve for too long it won't work as well as it did i the beginning, your system gets used to it, so you have to switch between laxitives, none are pleasant to take.

I can't look at a laxitive now without feeling sick, you have to find one you can stand the taste of, or the effects they cause.

The easyest I think is milk of magnisia, mix it with milk and it don't tast that bad, or if you like raisens, prune juce don't taste that bad, but you need time for all of them to work, and some when they start you think they will never stop.

I switched to enemas, 2 years ago, and will never go back to laxitives, but unfortunatly I had to go for a colonoscopy, and had to take some citrate of magniesia, and then Miralax for two days, It made me sick for two days.

Don't take laxitives, if you can avoid it, or have a whole day planned of waiting for it to work, or just use a good warm soapy enema, and be done in just a little while, I do three in a row, 2 soapy, and one plain water, takes about an hour and I'm done.

Aside from taking some Pepto Bismol or something similar, make sure you drink plenty of water so that you don't get dehydrated. Castor oil works by coating the insides of the intestines and stimulating them to flush everything out. That reduces the amount of water that is absorbed, which can lead to you becoming dehydrated more easily.

I'm not 100% sure, but drinking water might also help flush the castor oil out of your intestines. A water or soap enema might help too. I've taken castor oil a couple of times, and the last time I took it, I did two water enemas after the initial wave of diarrhea, and the diarrhea stopped. Could've been a coincidence...

Why you drink that shit for? It's used to make people be vomit usually.

I've heard of it used more as a laxative. It works quite well as a laxative, albeit very unpredictably in my experience. (as HuggieBaby found out too) It didn't make me nauseous, so I'm not so sure about its effectiveness at inducing vomiting, even though people always say it can...

They are not all made of 'sterile water' anyway. Most OTC enemas are a saline solution, or even the micro-enema liquid suppositories are made entirely of glycerine (which IMO hurts more than any soap!)

Most experienced enema providers (and / or klismaphiles) use water out of the tap anyways, sometimes mixed with multiple ingredients, but carefully.

(Speaking as someone whose wife can't go without latex gloves or 'liquid encouragement' (IE: enema)

• 4 weeks later...

They are not all made of 'sterile water' anyway. Most OTC enemas are a saline solution, or even the micro-enema liquid suppositories are made entirely of glycerine (which IMO hurts more than any soap!)

Most experienced enema providers (and / or klismaphiles) use water out of the tap anyways, sometimes mixed with multiple ingredients, but carefully.

(Speaking as someone whose wife can't go without latex gloves or 'liquid encouragement' (IE: enema)

Me, I find myself using a fleet's for the tip, diluting to about 1/4 strength with WARM tap water, lying down for a bit, and losing control gently an hour or so later....which is about the effect I want. If you want to hold an enema for a long time, make it approximately normal (body-strength) saline, roughly 5 ml salt by volume in 8 oz water...sterility is not too serious a concern, as what's coming out is full of the flora from the gut anyway. But be aware, don't do an alchohol enema, as there is a serious shock and alchohol poisoning hazard from rapidly absorbing the stuff.