LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Ready

I've been thinking over the past few days that I want to go 24/7 finally. I have always thought about it, shooting the idea down because of it's many obvious inconveniences. Now I have started thinking that my life is in fact finate and I don't have all the time in the world. I thought to myself, "Why repress who you are based on the oppinions of others and your own fear? I don't want to die with the regret that I never got to be who I really was."

I am not ready just yet, but the day is fast approaching when I go out and buy a case of attends and put them on like my regular underwear and let the world find out in their own time what I am doing. In closing, I have one question; Which would be the best diaper(s) for 24/7 wear? I am fond of attends but maybe there is something better for this particular application.

CJ

^^ +1, That was nearly verbatim my thoughts about 2 years ago. You're headed in a good direction, my friend. Make the most of it!

For 24/7, there are alot of things you need to consider when it comes to choosing a diaper. Check around, alot of the threads in this forum have mini-debates on diapers. Just remember that cost should reflect performance. 24/7 is the thrill of the experience, so you're going to want to find a diaper that will keep you dry for two or three wettings and not leak, as opposed to a super thick diaper that's fun to wear. Not everyone needs to drive a caddillac.

Have fun!

1. I'd check around in the forums here - many people have already discussed these same issues and you can learn from them. Of course, there's a lot of opinion floating around, so don't look for consensus too much. I'd say, just get started and experiment.

2. Good luck and best wishes. On the other hand, though, you're post seems to indicate your identity being tied to diapers...

I'd prefer to think that you can identify with something broader and more meaningful than simply diapers. Yes, you want to wear them 24/7, but I hope you've got a good life beyond what you wear - diapers, panties, big boy undies - whatever. Do your thing and don't hold back, but have a life too! Sorry if I've misread your post - I don't mean to suggest things that might not be true. And so again, let me return to saying I'm happy for you that you are ready to take this on. I hope it improves ALL aspects of your life!

The times that I've spent several weeks 24/7 I've been fond of Abena X-plus, but they're expensive. I've been wearing the Plus lately, and they seem to be worth their price, not quite as absorbant as the x-plus, but equally well made. I haven't leaked in one yet. We all have our preferences. The 'training manual' I have suggests Assurance brand, though I have my doubts about the quality. The author chose them based on their cost vs quality, which is all in the wearer's choices.

I highly recommend cloth diapers at night. Also, I purchased a 'waterproof matress protector' at Target, its not a plastic sheet, per se, but more of a mattress pad with benefits. It actually makes my bed more comfortable when its on there, and it keeps the mattress dry as a bone.

Stay wet! ;)

When I went 24/7 I wore Abena XPlus. But if I were to do it now I would wear bambino's. Some tips:

1. Get a bunch of plastic pants - they muffle any noise

2. Get a bunch of white onesies - they prevent the top of the diaper from being exposed

3. Obviously carry a backpack with your stuff in it, take your backpack everywhere so when you go to the bathroom to change no one will think anything.

4. I went through a spell where I didn't drink much water cause I was embarrassed about changing at work, that was bad as it made me constipated, so keep on drinking lots of water.

5. Wear dark pants to hide leaks

6. Wear shirts that are un-tucked.

It is rather easy to go 24/7 and no one notices. After a while though I quit caring about what other people thought and was like - well it is the truth so what.

There are different levels of 24/7. Practice wetting in different ways - like holding it and wetting it all the way or wetting at the instant you feel like it, also try just wearing diapers and still using the potty when convenient. Try pooping in them when you have to go or when you go poop in the potty use that as a time to change your diaper. 24/7 is fun. You will learn alot about yourself and might even understand exactly what you like and don't like about diapers and may have no more need to experiment. I can see a future where I would go back. I quit going 24/7 cause I changed jobs and got a girlfriend(now wife) and had to change my priorities. Good luck!

SDB