LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Late-night 'shopping'....

DollyDiaper

On first reading it, my immediate thought was that he may have done it to gain publicity for his homelessness.

But on reading further, I discovered that he didn't just put on one set of ladies' lingerie and settle down for a decent night's sleep, before being discovered the next morning. According to the report, he tried on $375-worth!

I suspect it wasn't a protest and he wasn't just 'suffering for the cause'.

D ;) lly

cute story...he certainly didn't plan ahead well, did he! Let's see, I can't get out of here, but I guess I'll just try on a bunch of my favorite things...they'll never know...hmmm... :screwy::screwy:

According to the report, he tried on $375-worth!

I suspect it wasn't a protest and he wasn't just 'suffering for the cause'.

D ;) lly

^_^Well , actually Dolly that isn't that hard to do with one outfit. When I went on my shopping aventures the prettiest outfits would have cost that mush together.

Maybe Kohl's should be on my next trip. :D

I know what you're saying bayb, but in this instance, I think he managed to get quite a bit for his money ;) as, according to the report -

"......There was reason to believe the suspect had tried on a number of the store's undergarments for women. Nine pair of panties and four bras were found in a pile near where he was sleeping, Niess said........"

And yep, I think a little something from the Kohl's Collection should be included in your next catwalk appearance. I'd take them away to try on though, or you could easily get carried away and get locked in!

D :) lly