LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Have My Site Up!

Guest Guest_James_*

lol, no i live in america, you can get drynites in big discount stores in america for really cheap.

Hey, if anyone wants to help me on my website, i.e. design please let me know! E-mail me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do a lot of professional and non-professional web design, so if you still need some help with making your site all fancy just give me a shout. I've got a bit of time to work that stuff before I'm heading back to university. You can reach me at vanislejames@yahoo.ca

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got a series of really mean e-mails, calling me a dumb c*nt and a bunh of really mean ugly things. I really can't handle being attacked like this, so I shut it down. Sorry to everyone that liked my site, and to the people that sent me those E-mails, please, don't try so hard to make someone else really unhappy. Thanks, and E-mail me anytime!

its really sad this has happened, i have harrased by men too and it gets old really fast. i can understand why the site was removed

Dear ildiapergirl, hi, my name is stephen.i'm from maryland and thought i'd say hi. may i ask what happened?it's a shame to be hassased by adult baby men or dl's or others who only use this site not for support service, friendships or just to chat about this lifestyle[sometimes secret and not]? i just like to meet others who need to or like to wear diapers and /or plasticpants. i have several pairs. if you are interested,there is a couple of siteds you might like?? :) one is plasticpants.com but the main one is diaperconnection.com they have real good selection or diapers and plasticpants?check it out? i'm 5'8"tall, brown hair, 194lbs and been wearing since 12 and when younger, my mother had me in diapers and then plasticpants until 4or so. how about yourself?please tell me about yourself,likes or dislikes about this ab/dl.etc... hobbies etc... i work at a large parcel co. usually i'm on line about 4:30- about 6:00 PM. PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE BACK ON DAILYDIAPER MESSAGE BOARDS OR CAN E-MAIL IF WE MEET ON LINE HERE ,OK? sorry about caps, sliped on keys? nice to meet you, sincerely, stephen.

I'm sorry lidiapergirl but i usually go to chat and message board to meet people of this lifestyle because family and friends don't understand i was just being friendly and I'M NOT LIKE SOMEOF THE GUYS YOU ARE UPSET ABOT,you misjudged me! i think ythis is a good suport area for us to met,talk,etc... those other guys have the problem NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry lidiapergirl but i usually go to chat and message board to meet people of this lifestyle because family and friends don't understand i was just being friendly and I'M NOT LIKE SOMEOF THE GUYS YOU ARE UPSET ABOT,you misjudged me! i think ythis is a good suport area for us to met,talk,etc... those other guys have the problem NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

earlier you wrote...

Hey, if anyone wants to help me on my website, i.e. design please let me know! E-mail me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and have recieved many replies to that. just thought i would also add my willingness to assist if i were able. i am a student in multimedia arts and the practice is always helpfull for me. tho i probbably wouldn't use something like this as a portfolio piece, i would still put what effort into it as i can.

my stronger points are image editing wich can help for web... just bringing out color, clairity, and sharpness so the picture looks it's best. i have the tools to construct the webpage as well, the only tool i lack at home is really Flash, so i can't make interactive flash elements at home.

i'm sure if you're intrested you'll let me know. other then that, good luck with your site. i'm sorry it hasn't been all fun for you and i hope you are using a seconday email adress as i'm sorry to say the intrusive emails will probbably not stop. and if you decide to pull the plug, then thats your choice. and i would sugest making the choice best for you - if you get some greater happyness out of this site, then work through the BS, maybe try to find a way to prevent some of this spam by requiring registration before they have access to email you or something like that.

maybe someone in the administration area here would be willing to help you with ideas to cut back on herrasment.

it may also be relavent to list - should you decide to press on - that i have access to the following tools:

Photoshop CS2 - image editing

Golive CS2 - website layout program

Illustrator CS2 - vector graphics program.

a few others but those are the ones that would be used for web as apposed to print production. and my copies are Legal and Licensed from Adobe - sorry stealing is stealing. and on top of that, i have training in how to use them - but my golive is rusty becouse i never get website commisions. oh yes... and i actualy spell check my professional work =P

Guest Guest

This explains alot!

I have just uploaded the site I am doing for emily, I wondered where the old site had gone.

Emily can you drop me an email letting me know if you want me to take it down??

Its very disappointing that people have to be so immature and send rude messages, they spoil things for themselves and everyone else :angry2: .

I hope you decide to keep the website up (just remove your email address) but if you dont, I understand.

John

:beer:

Guest Guest

If anyone else wants help with a website let me know by posting here.

The site is database driven, so you can upload pictures, news, links etc without needing to know any HTML at all.

It seems a shame to have written all the code, only for idiots to spoil it by sending rude messages to Emily :crybaby:

John :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all I know that this message may be a little late now, but I would like to add my $.02 to this thread. First of all Emily, while your site was there it was great. The layout was usable, just not polished yet! You'll get there in the end :).

My thoughts about the messages sent to you are that they must have been bad and numerous? It's my guess they all came from a very small amount of people who actually like to make problems in any communities (the sort of people who have problems integrating into society!). It's too bad you had to close your site to stop getting being attacked (if people are still emailing you, then maybe some of the kinder people here would be able to help). Sticks and stones comes to mind though...

I for one was sorry to see your site go (one of the only amature female sites I have ever found), if you wanted to make another site could you not just create a simple website that requires users to register with validated email addresses before viewing content. On top of that, you could easily only allow communications to yourself in a more public manner (eg. a forum) and only entrust personal contact details to a select few? All of this is possible with either pre-built tools or some bespoke solution from one of the numerous people in this community who are skilled in these things (they are numerous! From my experience it seems many AB/DLs work in IT or management heh!).

I'm getting flooded with emails about your site emily, I hope you consider reopening it! You have a lot more fans than you think... the good people just don't always send messages like the handful of creeps do.