LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Have My Site Up!

Hey everyone, I'm Emily! I just made a site on Daily Diapers! I've always wanted my own site, and luckily, Daily Diapers has free hosting for diaper girls!

This is the site....

http://www.dailydiapers.com/emilywearsdiapers/

go in, check it out, it's really barebones, I don't have very many diapers. I will hopefully have more pics and diapers soon! Just keep checking, i update all the time.

Thank you everyone!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, your pictures are lovely and your enthusiasm is wonderful :) I admire you so much for putting the effort in even though you dont make anything from it.

I wish I could help you out by donating some nappies but I too have difficulty getting them as they are so expensive. And as you can tell Im in the UK so it would be even more difficult to get them to you. Sowwy :(

I also wish I could do something like it but I dont have the means (or the nerve) :blush:

Guest Guest

very good job on the new site, would like to see more actual diaper pics in stead of the pull-ups, have you thought about posting pics of you wearing diapers outside like at a park or back yard? just a thought.......... :D

good hob Emely, I also understand the meed to not let people know you by sight, it helps to preserve privacy, and keeps our secret safe from those who wouldn't understand our needs, and pleasures.

Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more.

somone E-mailed me, and is going to update the site for real, so it's looks less terrible. I'm excited. I have so many pictures in pull-ups becasue thats all i have right now. I'm hopeflly going to get more diaper stuff soon. Keep checking back, I'm probably going to update it today. Thanks!

-Emily

ah, almost forgot, I've put my tags on the pictures, so feel free to distribute the ones with the website on them

Guest pull-up girl

Hi Emily i am a fellow diaper enthusiast. I have made some good web pages a while ago and would love to help you out with your site. As far as the design goes it actually looks very good and i could help make it better. I know HTML and quite abit of JavaScript and love making web pages. I have never made one about diapers becase all of mine have been for school but i would love to give it a go. E-Mail me at dew_chugger@hotmail.com if you want my help and imput.

Great job on the site though. Keep it going.