LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate Course In Diaper Wearing.

Active Learning in a Geriatrics Pharmacotherapy Course: Outcomes Associated with a Diaper Experience Exercise

Objectives: To evaluate the acceptance and effects of a novel active learning exercise. Methods: Fifty-five third-year pharmacy students were enrolled in a required geriatrics pharmacotherapy course. Two lectures were developed to teach students about urinary and fecal incontinence in older adults. Learning objectives for these lectures included students being able to describe, compare, and contrast the clinical features of incontinence; describe common pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment options for incontinence; and, discuss the impact of incontinence on patients. A voluntary active learning exercise that involved students wearing an adult diaper throughout a day of classes (“Diaper Experience

Maybe one of them will singel handedly change the way diapers are made and work, wouldn't be nice if somone invented a fantastic diaper, that wouldn't leak, and can be used all day, for us, and the people who need them.

Where did this take place? And why use diapers if you arent incontinent - its not as if they couldnt just go to the bathroom and take it off ? Does this give you an insight into incontence or really just into our kinky fun?

ps - we wear diapers and arent incontinent and fully support wearing of diapers by all :) well, sexy people anyway- i meant why would science students do so

Maybe one of them will singel handedly change the way diapers are made and work, wouldn't be nice if somone invented a fantastic diaper, that wouldn't leak, and can be used all day, for us, and the people who need them.

Re-read the original post and look at this section more closely: "Students most commonly noted the negative impact of diapers on quality of life and the need for more effective pharmacologic treatment options."

Translation: Diapers suck (negative impact of diapers on quality of life) so we need better drugs (more effective pharmacologic treatment options).

Which means that, no, nobody seems to be interested in changing the way diapers are made and work. As is typical with modern medicine, they just want to throw drugs at the problem and hope it goes away.

--Floaty

• 2 weeks later...

drugs cant help everyone and i dont think thay yet understand that because if there where drugs that help then diapers wouldnt be used so much there are resions that diapers are used and i dont think thay understand this yet thay are students after all

i wonder how long it will take for them to spot thay can wear a diaper to the bar

Yep, I agree with you.

The results are hardly surprising, given that the experiment was conducted by Pharmacotherapy students. According to my dictionary -

Pharmacotherapy

Pronunciation (far′mă-kō-thār′ă-pē)

Treatment of disease by means of drugs. See also: chemotherapy

As with all research, we need to ask who commissioned it and consider any vested interest they may have

D <_< lly

I'm surprised they wouldn't come up with a multi-tiered solution to the problem which would the inclusion of better diapers for those that don't improve sufficiently with medication. Or at least recommend improving adult diapers until their research into better medication is complete, or to a point where it would make a relevant difference. Because surely they had to figure out that adult diapers have their limitations and the status quo isn't working.