LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables

Broke down and ordered some Tykables diapers today.  Never tried them before.  Always liked the looks of the Puppers diapers,  more so the older Puppers.  I'll finally get to try them.  My diaper stash is getting a little low and was actually going to get some AbU diapers,  but they're out of Tiny Tails in my size,  so went for the Tykables.  Puppers,  Little Rascals,  Soggers and Str8up diapers to try for the first time. 

@Spanky So I LOVE Tykables. Just a heads up. Str8up is actually NRU (A Euro diaper) and retailed by Tykables in the US. So the cut, fit, and absorption is different. I personally find them much more comfortable to day use and the cut of the tykables much preferred for night use. Regardless. I think you will find you breaking down one of the best accidents (pun not intended) that you have had in some time.

• Like 1

@DAQThanks. I knew about the NRU. It will be a first for me trying their diapers too. Hated to jump in on a whole box, but samples or bags are so much more expensive.  Hopefully they run sales like others do. Maybe could have waited but the urge hit and don't want my stash to get too low.

I haven't seen tykables run sales on diapers in a long time, clothes and accessories yes, diapers no 😭

20 minutes ago, DAQ said:

I haven't seen tykables run sales on diapers in a long time, clothes and accessories yes, diapers no 😭

That's a bummer.  I'll probably go back to Rearz and Adventure Puffs after this trial,  unless they're absolutely amazing diapers.  Still want to try the ABU Tiny Tails. 

My major complaint about Tykables is that the lower "tape" (can't really call it a tape when it's "velcro") is too damn low for my thighs.  They hold for the most part, but it's not pretty.   And I don't really get the same snug fit (which is ironic considering their original name was Snuggies) as I do with other brands - even those with "velcro" tapes like Little Kings or Try Agains.  

However, Tykables has revised a lot of their products and I don't have the most recent versions of them.  So things may have changed considerably since then. 

• Like 1