LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laser Hair removal

I was researching ways to remove hair for a story that I'm writing and saw that they now have in-home laser hair removal tools.    They aren't that expensive either.  I saw one for $100 at Amazon, and it sounded like it was alright.   I didn't read any of the reviews.  

I'm wondering how that would work with pubic.   I've shaved and tried chemical agents, but not much that has gotten me good results.   Whatever I do, the best I've is left stubble down there.   It's hard for me to get the stuff on the sack and closer to the sphincter.   I'm also not sure how necessary it is for me.   Even though I wear diapers almost all the time, and they are usually wet, I don't seem to have a problem with rash.  And that's with me not being shaved down there.  I shower every day, and make sure the clean down there, but aside from a little minor itching- I don't seem to notice much irritation.   In the past I've had that, but I realized that it was caused by the waterproof diaper covers that I wore.

Has anybody had any experiences using one of these devices?   There is emotional reasons for me to want it, because I do like it when I look down and don't see any hair.

I have not but do plan on buying one that suppose to be the best on the market for $200.  It has very good reviews and suppose to remove 95% or better within 12 weeks. It is suppose to work on all hair types and is even safe to use on your face.

I have tried creams, but end up with chemical burns, waxing, and shaving. I now shave my diapered area once a week, but would like to be done with shaving all together. 

I plan on ordering this week and can let you know how it turns out.

• Like 1

I have one that I got from Amazon. Generally, I shave use the laser on the stubble that is left behind. It works fairly well, but I still have to touch it up periodically. It is thinner hair growth. Wear the laser eye protection. The laser is very bright.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

I have one that I got from Amazon. Generally, I shave use the laser on the stubble that is left behind. It works fairly well, but I still have to touch it up periodically. It is thinner hair growth. Wear the laser eye protection. The laser is very bright.

That's good to know.  My eyes already suck, and I don't need to make them any worse.  Thank you

This is the one I bought. It does have the disadvantages that the review mentioned, but it works well. It will not fire the laser if the aperture is not fully covered with skin. So some spaces are hard to hit. It is a safety feature to keep from beaming the room. It does have an attachment with a smaller aperture for those nooks and crannies. 🙂

image.png.2016201a65cc86c5f95dc9b654473f99.png

Also, it does include the laser safety glasses. I would guess they all do.