LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Stranger In Town

It was late on a Saturday night. I didn't want to go out with the guys because I would have been the designated driver yet again. I'm the oldest of the group and it seems that when my friends are drinking they forget about the right thing to do. Instead of going out I thought why not just stay at home and enjoy and evening by myself. I can have a few drinks with out worrying about driving. I can watch the ball game without all that noise. But first I have to get ready. I went into my bed room and remove all my adult cloths. Opened my drawer and took out a adult disposable diaper. I reached for the baby powder and wipes from the top of my dresser and placed them my night stand. I open the diaper and laid it on the bed.

I Sprinkle a little baby powder on the diaper before I lay on it and sprinkle my diaper area and rub it in. The smell was intoxicating. I pull the diaper up between my legs and tape the ends tightly.

I got up and made sure the diaper was tight enough so if and when I do pee pee, it will not leak.

All ready now for my special night I went back into the living room turned on the ball game. My team was losing but I'm a good fan and know they will come back. I poured myself another drink, sat down and watch the rest of the game.

It’s the bottom of the 8th inning and we are still losing. I'm on my third drink and feeling pretty good for myself. I don't have to drive and I'm in my diaper. What else could be more relaxing?

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. Oh shit now who the hell could that be at this hour I say to myself? If it's one of my drunken friends I'll shoot him.

I grab my bath robe which was hanging on the back of the front door were I hung it this morning.

I open the door to see a pretty young lady standing with an umbrella in one hand and a cell phone in the other.

I said "may I help you sweet heart"? "Yes please" she said. "My car broke down right in front of your apartment and my cell phone went dead.

May I please use your phone so I can call the Automobile club?

Seeing she was all wet, I said sure please come in. I closed the door and walked her into the kitchen where the phone was and handed her the receiver. She thanked me and dialed a number. A short pause and she said "Yes" "I'm stuck on.... Excuse me where am I"?

I told her my address and she repeated it to the person on the other end of the phone. "OH no" she said "you've got to be kidding". "I don't care that it’s raining out and you're busy".

"I don't know where I am" and my car broke down". "Not until the morning" she said into the receiver. "Great just great” she said. "The car is outside this address half parked in a space". "Please come in the morning first thing OK". "Here is my number". "Call me when you get here”. ”Fine" she said as she hung up the phone.

"Thank you so much for the use of your phone". "That was really nice of you" she said as she was heading for the door.

"My pleasure” I said. “It’s always nice to help a lady in distress". “My name is Jerry by the way” I said. “Hi” she said “my name is Judy. Pleased to me you we said in unison.

“I'm afraid Judy you’re not going to find a place around here to stay the night". "Most of the places are not too good if you know what I mean". "Why don't you stay and warm up dry off and I'll drive you to a nice place". "It sounds like it's still raining out and the nicest place is a least 2 or 3 miles away" I suggested.

I guess younger ladies must trust us older men because she said "that would be very nice. Thank you". “I’m a little cold".

“Let me take your wet coat and hang it up” I said. I took her coat and hung it up on the back of the front door. I noticed when I took her coat and she had her back to me she was very pretty. Much taller than me and looked like she was in great shape. Like she worked out maybe?

I showed her where the living room was and asked if she would like a drink. I’m sorry I said “you’re cold and I’m offering you a drink”. “How about I make that coffee or tea”?

She said "a cup a tea would really hit the spot" thank you.

“You can charge your cell phone over there if you have your charger” as I pointed to a socket and went into the kitchen.

She sat on the couch and watched the end of the ball game.

I came back a few minutes later with her tea and asked "are you a baseball fan"?

She said "no not really". "I like football better".

"OH" I said pouring myself another drink and sitting across from her on a chair so not to make her feel uncomfortable. "That’s a good game too" I said. "What team do you root for then"?

"She said "the Minnesota Vikings".

"You live in New York and you root for a Minnesota team" I said surprised at her answer".

"No" she said with a giggle. "I'm from Minnesota". ”I'm here on business". "I got lost when I got off the bridge". “I was going to my hotel by JFK when I got lost and my car broke down".

Judy and I sat there for an hour or so getting to know one and other. The drinks I had earlier were starting to work on me. I felt pressure in my bladder and knew I was in need of the bath room and soon.

I knew I had my diaper on but I wasn't ready to pee pee in my diaper in front of this lovely young lady.

The pressure in my bladder was getting worse. I was moving around in my chair like it was on fire. The pressure was getting worse but she was telling me about her family back home. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt. I caught her looking at the bottom of the chair. I then realize my robe had come open a little. I quickly cover my legs and hoped she didn’t see my diaper.

Finally, she smiled at me and said "do you have a problem little boy"? "I’ve been watching you squirm on that chair since you sat down”.

“Do you need to use the potty little boy” she asked again with a big smile?

I must have turned 5 shades of red. I didn't know what to say.

"You’re wearing a diaper so why don't you be a good boy and go" she explained. "Isn't that what they are for"?

I just nodded my head and let it go. I was ready to explode anyway. I let out a sigh of relief and let the warm pee pee emptied into my diaper.

"Now doesn’t that feel better baby"? "No more pressure" she asked. "Now why don't we go and get you cleaned up". "Come on" she said as she held out her hand for me.

I don't know why but I took her hand and she led me into my bedroom.

She told me "remove your robe and get on the bed and lay on your back for mommy".

I was mortified, embarrassed, existed and scared all at once. I have never had any one do this with me before.

"Where are your diapers, baby boy" she asked smiling at me?

I pointed to my dresser and she went into the drawer and took one out. The baby powder and wipes were still on my night stand so she didn't need to search for them.

Judy came over to me and started to remove the tapes from my diaper. First the right and then the left. She tickled my belly; it made me giggle like a baby. "That’s what I like to hear" she said. "A happy Baby". "Are you a happy baby" she asked in baby talk.

"I tell you what my little baby Jerry; tonight you can call me mommy". "Will that be Ok with my happy little baby Jerry"?

I said in a little baby voice “yes mommy”.

She laughed as she pulled the diaper from between my legs. "Oh what a wet little baby I have here". "How much did you drink before I got here you bad little boy"?

"You are way to wet to use the baby wipes". "I think my baby needs a hot shower to get him all cleaned up" she said as she reached for my hand again and pulled me off the bed.

Now I know for sure she worked out because she managed to pull me off the bed with one hand.

"Now you come with me you bad little baby" she said. "Drinking so much tonight that you pee peed in your diaper". “Shame shame on you” she said pointing a finger at me.

I followed her into the bathroom (like I had a choose). When she was in the bathroom she opened the shower doors and started running the water. When the water was warm enough she told me to step in.

Mommy Judy reached for the shampoo and started to wash my hair like I was a one year old.

I said in baby talk "mommmyy you’re going to get all wet washing baby this way". "Why doesn’t mommy Judy take her cloths off and join baby Jerry.

"That’s a good idea baby" she said. "I'm still cold from the rain". "A nice hot shower would warm me up too". "And mommy can wash her baby the right way".

Mommy Judy started taking off her cloths right there in front of me. I soon had a big problem; I had an erection like no one I had ever had before. She was just taking off her panties when she looked in at me and said “looks like my baby is happy happy down there already”.

Mommy Judy stepped in and finished washing my hair.

She reached for the soap and started washing my back. Mommy ran the soap around my neck and into my ears. She said with a little giggle “I want to be sure your not growing potatoes in there”.

I giggled as she continued to wash my back. When she got to my bottom I tensed up enjoying the feel of her soapy hands on my hinny.

"Oh Baby Jerry likes that does he" she replied. "Does Baby Jerry like this too" she asked as she started washing the inside of my thighs, ass, and my hole until I was moaning with delight. Mommy turned me around and started washing my front. Starting with my face. I struggled a little like babies do when their mommies wash their faces.

"Now now Baby Jerry” she said. “I have to wash your dirty face too so hold still for mommy until she is done”.

She finished washing my face and started down the front of my chest. Mommy’s slipperier hands ran down to my pee pee. Mommies touch was turning my legs into jello and my pee pee was getting harder. If that was possible.

Mommy was washing my pee pee, balls and in between my legs. "Baby Jerry likes his mommy washing him down here" she asked a little excited herself.

"Mommy will wash you and get you all cleaned up" she said as she lowered herself down to my legs.

My erection was right in front of her face when she started to wash my legs. She kissed the tip of my pee pee and I shook with excitement.

"OH Mommy" I said "that feels sooooo good". The warm water was cascading down the front of my body and over my pee pee.

Mommy leaned in and took my pee pee into her mouth and started sucking on it. My legs were getting weak and I think she knew this. Because she dropped the soap and held my hands against the wall I was leaning on.

Mommy held me close to the wall and held me up at the same time. She was sucking and licking every part of my diaper area. Sucking and moaning. I was moaning so loud I thought I would explode right then and there.

Mommy stopped just in time and started her way back up my body with her lips. Kissing every inch of me. Mommy finally stopped at my lips and we started to kiss passionately.

I moved closer to her as we kissed. I quickly changed positions and she was against the wall now. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. Mommies’ hands were still soapy as she massaged my hinny and held me closer to her. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and suckled her like a new born.

Not missing a suck and feeling my way down to her pussy. She went wild as I continued my suckling and nibbled at her nipple. First the right then the left then back to the right. My hand was under her breast as I suckled on her titties.

My other hand had reached her pussy as I started searching for her clit. I knew I had found it because she let out a moan that only meant that was the spot.

I used a little soap that had found its way between us and started sliding my finger into her.

Mommy responded with a moan that only encouraged me to keep going.

While fingering her pussy I started my way down her slippery body and didn't stop until I was licking my own finger sliding in and out of her pussy. I opened mommies pussy wide and slid my tongue were my finger had already been in action.

She was wet and not just the warm water. Excited wet.

She pushed my head in deeper to her and I got the hint to push my tongue as deep as it would go. Mommy was grabbing my hair edging me on. I was in the right spot for sure because she was moaning. I knew she had climaxed a few time because I felt her shutter with delight as I kept going deeper into my mommies’ pussy.

All of a sudden she grabbed me by my hair again and pulled me up to her. I had to tipsy toe to kiss her, my legs still felt like jello.

“OH Baby Jerry you please your mommy so” she said in between kisses. “Mommy wants to please her baby too for being such a good boy and letting her stay and warm up”. “You come with mommy Baby Jerry” she said as she stepped out of the shower.

Mommy grabbed a towel and started to dry us off.

She held my hand and we went back into my bedroom. There she pulled the covers down and placed both pillows on top of each other. She laid me down and placed me across her lap.

I know what my little baby wants and I’m going to give him what he deserves.

With that she placed her nipple into my mouth and told me “it’s yours for the night. Enjoy my suckling Baby Boy”.

I immediately started to suckle. Mommy felt warm as I placed my lips on her hard growing nipple. “Yes Baby Jerry, suckle on your mommies tittie”. “You’re a good baby boy and I want you to enjoy”.

I suckled lightly at first. My pee pee was sticking up at attention but I didn’t care about my hardness. All I cared for was suckling and pleasing my mommy.

After about ten minutes of suckling I felt mommies hand go down to my hard pee pee. Mommy squeezed it gentle and stroked it. I was turned completely on by her attention. I enjoy suckling as much as a new born.

I never in my life experienced any thing like this before. I was so lost and in heaven.

Mommy was stroking my pee pee faster as I lifted my hinny from my bed to meet her action.

“Yes Baby Jerry” mommy said to me”. “I want my baby boy to please his mommy now and show her how much he loves her”.

Mommies stroking was getting to fast. I was ready to cum but I wanted it to last so I let go of mommy’s tittie. And started kissing her belly and stroking her breast.

With mommy still lying on the pillows I managed to get myself in between her legs.

Feeling and kissing my way down her inner thighs. Mommy opened her legs as I followed her belly to her pussy. She was wet and ready for her baby to please her. I opened her pussy and stuck my face in her pussy. The warmth of her wetness made me even more eager to please her.

But mommy had other ideas. Mommy grabbed my hair like she did in the shower and pulled me up to her lips.

We kissed and her hand went down to my pee pee and placed it into her. I started to pump in and out as we kissed and felt each others body.

Mommy wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me closer and deeper in to her pussy. “Mommy” I said “I’m going to cum”.

“Yes Baby Jerry” she answered. “Cum in your mommy make my pussy hotter with your cum”. “Yes baby yes”.

It took only a few more pumps and started to unload into mommy’s pussy. Mommy moaned load when my cum hit the back of her.

“Yes Baby Jerry” she said again. “Cum in your mommy”. “Make love to your mommy tonight”.

I was almost finished cumming when I felt mommy’s pussy grow tighter around my pee pee. She shook and moaned with delight. I knew she was cumming too. I didn’t miss a stroke as I continued to make love to my new mommy.

Mommy put her hands on my hinny and pulled me closer. She stopped when I had climaxed a big load of cum deep inside her.

We rested for a minute as we slowly kissed. “That was fantastic Baby Jerry” mommy whispered in my ear. “You please mommy so many times tonight”. “You are a good baby boy” she continued.

“Mommy loves how you make love to me” she said as she lowered her legs and cuddled closer to me.

We layed there for about 20 minutes in each others arms. I had layed my head against her breast and could feel her breathing calm down.

Mommy held me close and I felt warm and very secure in that position. Mommy rolled me off of her and placed the blanket over me. She said that she would be right back as she went into the bathroom. I heard the water running as I layed quietly and waited for mommies return.

When she came back she had a warm towel and placed it over my shrinking pee pee. She started washing my diaper area. Mommy reached for the baby powder and sprinkled it over my groin and rubbed it in. Mommy Judy’s hands were so warm and soft I almost fell asleep.

“Did my baby Jerry enjoy making love to his mommy” she asked?

“Yes mommy I enjoyed making love to you tonight”. I kissed her on the lips to confirm my answer.

Mommy Judy replied “I enjoyed it too Baby”. She said “she was happy that we made love in the shower and in my bed”.

Mommy went over to my dresser again and took out another diaper. “Mommy is going to make you feel safe and warm before going to bed for the night”.

Mommy opened the diaper and with my help slid the diaper under my hinny. Mommy sprinkled more powder and rubbed it in again.

She fastened it tightly and got back into bed. She pulled the covers up and over us and told me “all good babies should be sleeping by now”. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her warm arm around me as we both fell asleep.

I dreamt about Judy’s beautiful face and how sweet and loveable she was. I sleep soundly that night and didn’t wake up once.

A truck beeper woke me up in the morning. I knew that it was the tow truck from the Automobile Club picking up Judy’s car.

I looked for Judy but she wasn’t in bed besides me. I started to get out of bed when the door for the bathroom opened. Out came my new mommy all dressed.

“No no Baby Jerry” she said rushing over to my side “stay in bed and sleep some more”. While stroking my hair she said “I left my E Mail address and phone number on your dresser and I wrote your phone number”.

“I will let you know the next time I’m in New York” she said as she was kneeling next to my bed and placing the blanket under my chin”. I hope you won’t mind a Cross Country mommy baby relationship in the mean time.

I told her I loved her as she kissed me on the forehead and went out the door.

Baby Jay NY :D

Hi Baby Jay,

I guess you never know what a day might bring (or a knock at the door). I've often wondered how many people have some sort of hidden obsession.

I thought the shower scene was pretty good, I could visualize it well. The graphic nature was maybe a little heavy for me, but that's just me. This is an adult site after all.

Thanks,

-D R

Wow, what a terrific story! Despite a few typos/grammatical errors, it reads well and is very hot! So tell us, Baby Jay, was that a TRUE story?

:P:rolleyes:;)

Keep up the great work,

Latexman :D

Latexman

Thanks for the good words. :P I went over this story at least four times for mistake. :blush: As for it being true....... I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate someone. :whistling: Opps did I say that? I wish it was true. It was a dream I had a few days ago. :angel_not: It reads well because of all the help I've had from other members on this site. My first stories were good stories but not good on spelling or grammar. :thumbsup: Thanks again Latexman

Baby Jay NY

Hi Baby Jay,

I guess you never know what a day might bring (or a knock at the door). I've often wondered how many people have some sort of hidden obsession.

I thought the shower scene was pretty good, I could visualize it well. The graphic nature was maybe a little heavy for me, but that's just me. This is an adult site after all.

Thanks,

-D R

DR,

I wish I had knocks on my front door like that more often. ;) I'm sorry if I offened you. It was not my intension. :blush: I read other stories like mine on this site and others and they always warn you about the graphic nature but I always get so excited about finishing my stories that I forget. :angel_not: Sorry

Baby Jay NY

baby jay

i am no english major but i only saw one error and since the story reads well.. you might have over looked it

You state----I was mortified, embarrassed, existed and scared all at once. now tell me what does existed mean?. :o

other than that

very good :D

mommyluv

baby jay

i am no english major but i only saw one error and since the story reads well.. you might have over looked it

You state----I was mortified, embarrassed, existed and scared all at once. now tell me what does existed mean?. :o

other than that

very good :D

mommyluv

Mommyluv

Mortified = that my robe fill open :o

embarassed = that she saw my diaper :blush:

exsited= beacause I was happy she saw my diaper :P

scared = because I didn't know what she was going to do :closedeyes:

Does that explain it mommyluv? I'm sure you've been there a few times.

Baby Jay

Dear baby jay..

:blush: I am so sorry that i understand that you were trying to say you were excited

now i understand.

tys :D

mommyluv

Mommyluv

Mortified = that my robe fill open :o

embarassed = that she saw my diaper :blush:

exsited= beacause I was happy she saw my diaper :P

scared = because I didn't know what she was going to do :closedeyes:

Does that explain it mommyluv? I'm sure you've been there a few times.

Baby Jay