LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mimi's Struggle

Welcome back Pink. Looking forward to the rest of this story

Hope everything is going ok for you in the world of dreary reality. (At least seems that way to me lately.)

Would like to point one thing out to the public and no one in particular except the guilty party or parties in general. Be it guy or girl, treat em with respect, don't ask them to change you or anything.. more. Pink's mailbox being full of those kinds of notes is a darn good way to scare her off for good. As you may have read above she's dealing with incontinence her own way. This isn't a "lifestyle" choice only for her.

Please cease and desist the scary notes.

There is more to life than diapers. (Yes scary isn't it!)

End of semi-rant.

P.S. I don't normally rant or post much but seeing that kind of thing just scares away what few ladies that do understand this lifestyle.

Right then. Pink has said it’s OK to write our own endings. Maybe her return makes it a bit pointless, and I don’t know how many people were really going to anyway.

However, it might be a while yet before Pink posts a new chapter.

I’ve started a new topic called Mimi15, and that’s where I’m posting my own ending. Shame not to, since I’ve been working on it for a few weeks.

What if no one likes it? What if no one reads it? Oh dear. horse.gif

Chapter 15

Mimi did not feel comfortable one bit. She had been hoping that things would be a whole lot more natural, just as Cat had promised, but since she was new to this whole sleep over game everything just made her feel isolated. It didn’t help that she’d been the last to arrive and that everyone was staring at her a lot more than usual. Evidently Cat had neglected to mention the fact that Mimi would be coming, and so the torrent of amazed comments and questions were more than she could handle. At least Cat had stepped in to tell everyone to give her a break, which was the least she could do given the situation.

The gathering was actually quite small as far as sleep-overs went, though Mimi didn’t really realise, having not been to one in many years. It was Cat’s house so naturally she kind of needed to be there, and their friend Nina who never missed a chance to hang out. Yuko had also come and was probably the most astonished to see Mimi turn up, and that made all four of them.

The gathering was also fairly mundane by party standards. Firstly the girls just sat around watching T.V, after giving Mimi a savage welcome of course, then movies, the music channel, and more T.V, which struck Mimi as strange. She could watch T.V at home by herself, since no one was really talking, without feeling awkward. Deep down she knew that just being in the presence of your friends was in itself comforting, regardless of the activity, but Mimi wasn’t about to admit that to herself – given that she had arrived with the pre-fixed mindset that she wouldn’t have a good time. Still, not talking meant that no attention was on her, which suited the recluse just fine.

At some point came the ubiquitous ordering of pizza. Again, nothing out of the ordinary as far as anyone could tell. Cat being Cat, Mimi had expected her to ply them all with alcohol, but instead she presented only a single bottle of wine to share between the four of them, which wouldn’t go far considering it was to last all night. Even Mimi, at the insistent nudging of the other three, allowed herself a glass of wine.

“Don’t go too crazy!” Nina remarked, just as Mimi was about to bring the glass to her lips. “No one likes looking after the drunk!” Both Nina and Cat laughed at the comment, even Mimi giggled somewhat at the seemingly harmless remark.

“Why’d you have to go and say that?” Yuko said out of the blue. “She can handle herself, right?” and with that Yuko put a reassuring hand on Mimi’s shoulder, which made her flinch out of habit.

Now Yuko’s comment hadn’t been malicious, or condescending, nor had she raised her voice. In fact, it sounded fairly light hearted. The main problem with Yuko’s apparent defence was that it had been completely unnecessary. It was fairly obvious to all including Mimi, that the joke was harmless.

“Oh, I didn’t mean anything personal!” Nina quickly back tracked, trying to make eye contact with Mimi to discern if she had in fact caused accidental offence.

“It’s o.k.” Mimi blurted “I probably get drunk real fast!” she tried to giggle but immediately realised that she’d just undermined Yuko for defending her.

“But, er, thanks!” she said rather awkwardly upon realising her mistake. Yuko didn’t say anything else. She just smiled at Mimi before taking her hand from her shoulder.

Cat was about to whisper “What was that all about?” to Nina, when she began to see just what was happening, even if Mimi didn’t. The rash comment, the way she was looking at Mimi, the almost forced quality of her interaction – it was becoming quite clear that Yuko was really making the effort to be friends. Cat had once told Mimi that Yuko thought she didn’t like her, but she had failed to express just how much it had upset her, and that it was one of the major reasons for making her come to the sleep over in the first place. Yuko could be a bit dizzy, and was a little on touchy-feely side, but she was one of the kindest people that Cat had ever met. If boys had to pick “the pretty one” out of their group, they would all probably choose Yuko, but she never ever acted that way. Quite the opposite, Yuko had about as much luck with guys as Mimi had with friends, and it broke Cat’s heart to see her upset about anything.

Nina on the other hand didn’t know quite what was going on, but being fairly easy going she stopped caring and suggested that they all get ready for bed. Cat and Yuko both enthusiastically agreed, insinuating that the evening was perhaps about to become a lot less mundane. It certainly was for Mimi who had been dreading this moment.

Yes, she had wet her diaper. The unusually uncomfortable surroundings had made Mimi acutely aware of the slightest feeling of needing to pee, as though everyone else might know it too. Yet despite paying far more attention to her diaper situation, the same nervousness meant that she couldn’t stay dry for very long. Every time she’d felt the smallest urge, it wasn’t long until she was wetting her diapers, leaving Mimi to try and cover up as best she could. Given that only Cat knew about it and even she didn’t have X-ray vision, it wasn’t difficult to keep her accidents private knowledge.

Mimi had also left nothing to chance, having meticulously planned every detail of what needed to happen in order for the necessary to run smoothly. While it would have been nice to avoid it altogether, she was at least ready to deal with it as it came up – which was at that very moment.

“Oh, do you know what I went and did?” Mimi said innocently, beginning her deception.

“What?” The other girls replied in unison.

“I forgot my pyjamas!” she finished, “I’m such a dork.”

“Don’t sweat it; you can just borrow some of mine.” Cat offered.

Now usually this kind of obvious response would be enough to throw Mimi completely off, especially if she was trying to lie on the spot. However, this time Mimi had thought about it long in advance, and while she still had to take a few moments to compose herself and make it look natural, she had prepared herself for Cat’s generosity.

“Thanks, but if I forgot my pyjamas then it probably means I don’t have my toothbrush, clothes for tomorrow or anything else. I’ll just call my mom and get her to bring my whole bag over; she’ll only be a second.”

“Oh, alright then. Do you want to use the house phone?”

“It’s okay, I get free talk time on my cell phone, I’ll just nip into the porch so I can get reception. Be right back!”

Smooth! Mimi thought to herself as she closed the door behind her. She had never been more proud of herself, and made a mental note that she could achieve anything if she really tried. This made her happier still, as she thought about the wet diaper she was wearing and how far she had come already with her plan.

The phone barely rang once before her mother answered.

“Hello?”

“Mom, it’s me.”

“Hey Mimi! I was hoping you would call. How’s the party going?”

“It’s really great!” she lied, “everyone is having a blast!”

“I’m so happy to hear you say that dear, have you been using the bathroom okay?” Mimi bit her lip. Her mother obviously knew the answer or she wouldn’t be calling, so Mimi didn’t dignify her with a straight answer.

“I need you to come over as soon as you can.”

“Okay honey I’ll be over in five minutes.” She said without a moment’s hesitation.

“Mom, wait.” Mimi quickly added. “Could you bring my bag too?”

“Of course, which one?”

“Oh, erm… my blue rucksack. It should be on the back of my bedroom door.” In reality it really didn’t matter which bag she brought, she just needed *a* bag to not return empty handed and cause suspicion.

“Just one more thing…” Mimi said in as natural a tone as she could. The whole shebang weighed on being able to convince her mother of just one last detail.

“What is it Mimi?”

“Could you, um, change me in the car? It’s just that the party has been going really well for me and you know how un-cool it is if anyone’s mom shows up.” - And changes their child’s diaper – she added in her head.

“Of course dear, say no more! I wouldn’t want to make you look like the big L.” It took Mimi a few seconds to understand just what her mother had meant while trying to sound cool, before realising that no one cool actually spoke like that.

“Thanks mom, I’ll look for your car then come out to meet you.”

“Okay, see you soon!”

“Bye.”

Mimi breathed a huge sigh of relief when she finally hung up the phone. The conversation had been much easier than she had feared, and even though most normal teenagers would be embarrassed just to hear their parents talking all kinds of un-cool, right now her mother being out-of-touch with modern youngsters was doing her all kinds of favours.

“Sorry about that, she’s on her way now.” Mimi said when she got back into the room.

“Right. We’re actually deciding where to sleep tonight, any ideas?” Cat asked.

“Well, where do you normally sleep?” Mimi replied, a little unsure of what she even meant.

“Well normally we’d all sleep in my room.”

“But normally your parents aren’t out of the house!” Nina piped up in support.

“Yeah, so we were thinking of moving everything down here so we can watch MTV while we talk.” Any distraction from potentially personal questions sounded great to Mimi, even though she was rapidly feeling more and more relaxed.

“That sounds great to me, we should definitely do that.”

“Alrighty! As the new comer you get the deciding vote!” Yuko chirped, “Let’s go!”

So the next few minutes were spent dragging blankets and quilts down from Cat’s room, as well as her mother’s, since Cat’s stuff alone wouldn’t accommodate four girls. All the while Mimi cautiously listened out for any sound of a car approaching, which came just as she dropped two pillows onto the sofa.

“Ah, I think that’s my mom with my stuff, I’ll be right back!” Mimi shuffled out of the room and into the porch before anyone really had a chance to question why her mom couldn’t just come to the door. Again, Mimi let out a sigh of relief once the door was closed. She hoped to god that the other girls wouldn’t come outside to see what was taking her, especially since she was potentially going to be gone for a good few minutes, and especially considering what she was also about to do…

Mimi was taking no chances; she had to stay at Cat’s house the whole night without another change. Even though the current feeling in her tummy was only very slight, she found that if she just stopped caring it was actually not so hard to relax and let go. So, after a short moment of not thinking about it, Mimi started to fill her diaper. She’d been doing it quite a lot recently and slowly getting used to it, so Mimi was past having to concentrate or remain still. This meant she had no trouble walking, talking, and generally going about regular actions while she messed. In this case she was able to put her shoes on and grab her coat as she pooped.

Just as she had hoped, her mom had everything ready by the time Mimi got to the car. Fortunately it was already dark, but still she walked around to the opposite door, placing the car between her and Cat’s house (and more importantly, window) to make absolutely sure no one at the sleep over would see what was happening.

“Looks like the party quietened down a bit, huh?” was the first thing her mother said.

“Huh?” Mimi said, not quite understanding “Oh yeah! Yeah, it has.” She added, suddenly remembering that she told her mom it would be a wild affair.

And that was just about all the small talk that took place between them.

Despite it being very clear what Mimi had called her for, her mother still went about the same routine of lowering Mimi’s pants and checking her diaper. Mimi in turn just let it happen, content to not have to ask for a change again but rather let her mother find out for herself, after which she obediently laid down on the back seat of the car to be changed.

Snug in a clean diaper, Mimi got off of the back seat to allow her mother to pull her pants back up again. They were very loose, thick sweat pants that Mimi had chosen specifically for the sleep over. They did a great job of hiding any visual or audible tell-tale signs, but the trade off being that they wouldn’t hide anything if someone were to pat her on the bum, just like her mom did when the change was over.

“If you have another accident remember to call me, okay?” her mother said in parting words.

“Okay mom. Where’s my bag?”

“Oh, here.” And with that she handed Mimi a mostly empty blue rucksack from the front seat.

“Thanks!”

“I’ll be back in the morning to check your diaper Mimi, so just let your friends know.” She said, getting back into the car to return to their house.

“Okay mom, thanks a bunch!” Mimi said half way down the driveway. In all honesty, her mom showing up to change her diaper suited Mimi just fine, as she fully intended to leave as early as she could in the morning and so would jump a ride. That, and without another change she was probably going to be soaked by morning. She guessed she should be glad her mom came after all, so that her diaper would be snug enough to last without leaking.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

She had a bad reaction to the unofficial continuation so it is debatable on whether she will continue.

I went 8 months without updating my story so I can't say anything though...

I think she's just busy. You can read what she said in the Mimi15 thread, but it doesn't sound like she was all that upset.

• 3 weeks later...

I think she's just busy. You can read what she said in the Mimi15 thread, but it doesn't sound like she was all that upset.

I hope that Pink does continue, the two story lines are quite different but both have their place. It will be interesting how both finish.

I think that one of the other problems is that we the reading public often expect too much from the authors, but hopefully there will be a conclusion soon.

• 3 months later...

Sorry if I've kept anyone stringing along but I feel I should make this clear now. This story will not be continued on this site. Anyone who follows the story on one of the other sites I post on can find it being updated there. With regards to Mimi, this site is a burnt bridge to me. If I had the power to delete this whole topic I would, and I beseech anyone reading this who has that power to please do.

Sorry if I've kept anyone stringing along but I feel I should make this clear now. This story will not be continued on this site. Anyone who follows the story on one of the other sites I post on can find it being updated there. With regards to Mimi, this site is a burnt bridge to me. If I had the power to delete this whole topic I would, and I beseech anyone reading this who has that power to please do.

I for one will be sorry not to see a conclusion on this site especially as you have brought another of your stories to a finish. What ever you decide I hope that you continue to write as you have an individual and exciting style of writing. Good luck for the future.

I myself dont know many other Diaper related sites, so where will the ending (continuation) of the story be uploaded Pink? could you at least post a link for those whole really enjoy your writing so that we could read to the end? thanks :)

p.s. why do you feel that this site is a burnt bridge?

I am loathe to advertise too many other sites because 1) I don't think its allowed, and 2) because they can be quite specific and I don't want to direct people there who may not appreciate it. So I'll just say that at some point I intend to post both finished stories on the Diaper Space forums, as I guess they will let just about anyone join and look around.

As for why its a burnt bridge... because I set it on fire.

if you guys are completely incapable, you can simply google search, and if you have to be taught that, then you really probably are not welcomed on the other sites.

it is probably a burnt bridge based on the carbon print that is the story about mimi and the regurgitation that was the new story. It is not my place to speak for pink, but I have felt/been through what she is experiencing today, but I can understand/sympathize with how she feels.

I personally hope that she continues to post, as I really do adore her stories, but I can see why she would disappear.

It isn't to say that I don't have a personal appreciation for the new story, but it isn't anything like this current story.

• Like 1

Nice use of 'beseech'. Hope someone does as you ask.

Actually that's a lie. After ten years of lurking, your stories have inspired me to start interacting with the community. I understand the temerity of the person who wrote the continuation has pissed you off, but I would ask that you consider how effective your talent has been in helping many people come to terms with who they are, and to point us in the direction of your stories.

Sorry for the slightly melodramatic post.