LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Landlady's Lesson (Chapter 3 - Complete)

Chapter One

Fern stood before the rich mahogany door, hand trembling as she willed herself to move. 

(I’m just going to look. There’s no harm in looking, right?) 

She rolled her eyes at herself–there was plenty of harm in looking. If her landlady caught her, Fern might find herself homeless within the hour. She didn’t expect Aurelia to be forgiving of a tenant snooping around her bedroom. 

Fern had found herself a good place–the shared house was practically a mansion, even if she shared it with three other women, and the rent was comfortably within her price range. She was only a ten minute jog from her new job, and her new housemates were friendly and polite. It would be the height of stupidity to risk all that for mere curiosity, and yet…

Two nights earlier

“Ah-AH!” 

Fern jumped, alarmed by the sound. She hadn’t heard anyone come home, but at some point during her midday nap, someone had come in, and they were…screaming?

Heart racing, Fern crept to her bedroom door with quick, silent strides. She was still wearing her scrubs from work, she hadn’t taken them off before crashing into her nap. Her socks on the hardwood floor didn’t make a sound, and she held her breath. Could it be a home invader? 

She heard a loud SMACK! and a second yelp of pain in a different register. Then a voice, loud, stern, and familiar.

“I don’t want to hear it–this is what you get when you don’t listen.” 

Aurelia’s voice, there was no mistaking it. Fern’s landlady, the matron of the house. As confident as she was rich, Fern had never heard the woman sound uncertain about anything, but now her words carried notes of diamond, hard and unbreakable.

“Please, I told Leah we shouldn’t, but,” Carolyn’s voice echoed through the house, muted by several walls but no less distinct. “I just–” 

SMACK!

“You are responsible for your own choices, young lady!” 

Fern built a mental picture as she crept into the hallway, towards the door on the opposite end of the wing. Aurelia had two nieces, Leah and Carolyn, and they’d done something to upset their aunt, something that had pushed Aurelia to hurt them.

(Did I rent a room from a monster?) 

As the smacks and cries of pain continued, Fern stepped up to the door, crouching, peering through the old-style keyhole. It only offered limited flashes of the room beyond, but she saw enough. Two round, pert butts were pointed towards her, raised in the air, displaying bright pink stripes that criss crossed over light olive skin.

Heart pounding her chest, Fern could only watch. 

Shaking away the memory, Fern grabbed the handle of the bedroom door and threw it open, unable to fight her curiosity any longer. 

She half expected to find some array of punishment devices laying around the room, but Aurelia’s bedroom seemed remarkably normal…or, at least, normal for someone with her income. A bed against one wall, a private master bath, plenty of space, a shelf stacked with well-loved books. 

If Fern hadn’t seen what she’d seen, she never would have suspected the truth. Only her spying told her where to look, spotting two pairs of scuff marks on the hardwood floor, pointed towards…

She swallowed, eyes raising up to the bookshelf. Walking forward as though in a trance, captivated by the need to see for herself what lay beyond it, she looked over the shelf, skimming titles until she found the unique choice amongst them. 

Histoire d’O. 

The title was the only French novel, but more than that, the subject matter couldn’t be a coincidence. Hand drifting up, Fern pulled on the book with a finger. It leaned forward slightly, then the bookshelf swung away from her, revealing the secret room hidden within. 

Peering through the door, Fern held her breath, straining to see. Aurelia brought down a cane onto the exposed asses of the girls. 

By shifting her view, Fern could see that the girls had been stripped and made to bend over, heads down so that their long brown hair dangled almost onto the floorboards, touching their toes, leaving their bare butts completely vulnerable. Aurelia stalked from side to side, striking the two girls without mercy. 

With every impact, Fern’s heart slammed in her chest, anticipation building. Though horrified, she couldn’t look away, needing to see every mark, every crack of the switch. She craved it. 

Finally, Aurelia stepped back, her voice as steady and dominant as ever. “That’s enough. Standing.” 

Both girls stood together, adopting similar postures, their shaking legs shoulder-width apart  and their naked bodies facing their aunt. Leah moved to rub at her cheeks, to soothe the soreness, but that only earned her a crack of the switch across her knuckles. Fern caught the flash of a smirk on Carolyn’s lips, the girl’s brown eyes sparkling for just a moment before her expression returned to quiet submission. 

“We’ve learned our lesson,” Carolyn promised. “We shouldn’t have stayed out–”

She froze, swallowing, reacting to an expression on Aurelia’s face that Fern couldn’t see.

“Your lesson,” Aurelia explained, snapping her cane in her hand for emphasis, “is not over. I don’t know when Fern will be home tonight, but tomorrow night, she’s been scheduled for a double shift. We’ll have the house all to ourselves, and then we’ll see if you’ve really learned your lesson. Do you understand?”

Whimpering, both girls nodded, eyes down, refusing to so much as look at their aunt. 

Fern swallowed, and she felt immediately that she had to know more. 

Stepping forward in a daze, Fern looked at the treasures arranged in the hidden room. 

It was more than she’d ever imagined. 

Some of the implements she’d seen before, when–last night–she’d arranged to have her shift covered and snuck home to witness the girls’ promised punishment. Fern had been unable to resist the allure, the need to know, and so she’d made her way back to her peephole, silent as a mouse, to watch the punishment.

Two leather benches took up the center of the room. Fern could visualize the images from the previous evening that were now burned into her memory. The outline of two girls bent over them, butts in the air, hands and ankles cuffed in place so that they could not escape their torment. 

Arranged so that they were opposite each other, the girls gave Fern a perfect peep show. She could see Leah’s face, her narrow brown eyes burning red, tears streaking her makeup, while Carolyn’s exposed ass demonstrated why–bruises mark the skin, a canvas for an artist who worked with paddles and floggers. 

They’d each been allowed a little slack in the cuffs holding one wrist, so that they could reach out, holding each other’s hands for comfort throughout the torment–their only source of respite as Aurelia struck them, again and again. 

One shelf was taken up purely by implements meant for spankings. 

A half-dozen slender canes, some willowy and flexible, others thick and hard.

A rain of blows left a dozen parallel stripes of pain on Carolyn’s skin, and each mark is matched by a desperate, high yelp.

In contrast, a thick, small leather tool sat all alone, one end weighed down by lead shot.

Bruising impacts fell, heavy thuds that forced Leah’s body into the bench. She whimpered and begged in a throaty, desperate voice, but her aunt showed not an ounce of mercy. 

Heart fluttering as she looks away from the spanking tools, Fern stepped up to a tall steel stand. Two clear plastic bags hung from the top, long hoses dangling below, with valves to control water flow. 

Still restrained, both girls were helpless as Aurelia stalked around them, holding a pair of identical nozzles that dangled from matching enema bags. The bags sagged on the stand, full of sudsy water, so much that Fern didn’t believe it could all possibly fit inside the petite girls.

“Let’s see if you can do better than last time,” she taunted, stopping behind Carolyn and plunging the tip of one nozzle deep inside. Carolyn inhaled sharply, gasping as the enema hose filled her up. 

Leah took it better, biting her lip and closing her eyes to brace for the penetration. They both held their bodies tight and tense. Their freshly bruising bottoms quivered, knowing that this would only be the start. 

“One quart each,” Aurelia said, and Fern realized only then that the girls, with their heads low and eyes downcast, couldn’t see how full the bags were. 

“But–” Leah began.

“Shut up!” Carolyn snapped, before the other niece could get them into further trouble.

Aurelia smirked and laughed. “You should listen to her, unless you both want to try the full three quarts.” 

“But that’s–” Leah repeated, eyes widening as she realized her mistake.

Carolyn shook her head, butt wiggling slightly in the air, but she couldn’t stop the words after they’d already been said. 

Aurelia only smirked. “Two quarts it is. Do you want to go for three?” 

Both girls fell silent.

Nodding, Aurelia reached up and released the nozzles. The water lines began to lower, sloshing into the girls, who whimpered as they were filled up with painful, dribbling slowness. She left the girls there, leaving for just a moment.

“You brat!” Carolyn snapped, while they had a moment of semi-privacy.

“I’m sorry,” Leah whimpered in response, helpless squeaks of discomfort escaping her throat as the enema filled her more and more. “I–I couldn’t help it!”

Before they could say anything further, Aurelia returned with a large pitcher, making good on her threat by topping off the enema bags. 

“If this doesn’t help you learn,” Aurelia mused, grinning wickedly as she watched the two girls squirm and squeak, wriggling their bruised bottoms in the air as water poured into them drip by drip. “We may have to try a more enduring lesson. I wonder–would daily spankings for a week keep you both in line? Or daily enemas?” 

Both girls whimpered, shaking their heads.

“Of course,” Aurelia said, as though they’d answered her. “It should be both! So remember–that’s what will happen if you fuck up again–and that’s if I choose to be merciful.” 

Back in the present, mind still half lost in the memory, Fern’s eyes fell on the rear-most shelf, and her breath fell still. 

Upon that shelf, in styles ranging from plain white to decorated and juvenile, were dozens–hundreds, even–of stacked adult diapers. 

Whimpering as they returned from the privacy of the bathroom after being allowed to release their enemas, the girls laid down, squirming but silent, onto a pair of pads on the bed. Fern’s peephole could just barely see that far to the side, letting her watch as Aurelia wrapped the squirming girls up in their diapers.  

“Let’s see if you’ll still stay out late wearing these,” Aurelia warned. “Or do you think nobody will notice your puffy bottoms if you go dancing in your miniskirts while wearing your diapers?” 

Fern moved towards the thick, puffy garments in a trance, reaching out to touch the object of her obsession,, to feel the slight plastic crinkle beneath her trembling fingertips. 

Near the end of the stack, a pair of handcuffs had been left out away from its home with the other restraints, sitting on one of the diapers. The contrast between the two–a juvenile object of comfort and a hard, sharp tool of bondage–left her feeling dizzy.

Her gaze fell over the pair of glimmering steel handcuffs, polished to a mirror shine. She saw herself in the restraints, her own dark eyes enormous puddles of desperate need, her nut-brown skin flushed, sweat beading on her forehead. 

She felt as though she’d been running for miles, heart beating fast, but instead of fatigue, she wanted something, wanted to–

Fern’s eyes widened further as she saw another face reflected in the cuffs, and she spun, yelping in alarm. Aurelia stood in the closet doorway, looking like a Greek goddess of vengeance. 

Arms on her hips, standing tall, the older woman glared fire down at the trembling Fern. “What, exactly, do you think you’re doing?” 

Written as a commission

Two more chapters of this story are on their way soon!

If you want to support the creation of stories like this, please consider subscribing or getting a commission. (Or both! One perk of subscription is that you get discounts on commissions!)

Subscribe:

https://reamstories.com/peculiarchangelingabdl

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

Commissions:

https://forms.gle/3TFz11j3az6HETTBA

• Like 9

Chapter Two

Fern withered under Aurelia’s glare, and despite being fully clothed, she felt utterly naked.

She’d been caught, exposed. Sneaking through her landlady’s private things. It didn’t occur to her that she’d found anything incriminating, that she could accuse Aurelia of anything–in Fern’s mind, her half-formed fantasies may as well have been projected in front of the gorgeous woman before her, and she couldn’t form thoughts beyond her own mortification at being caught. 

“Aurelia,” Fern began, stammering. “I–I was–” 

“You were just rooting through my private things,” Aurelia declared, walking forward. She was taller than Fern by half a foot, and her emerald green eyes saw right through Fern’s weak protests. “I let you into my home, I gave you my trust, and you repaid that by spying on me and my girls?” 

(She knows.) Fern’s throat went dry, and the thought of lying didn’t even cross her mind. She nodded meekly, looking down to avoid the woman’s steely gaze. 

“Pack your things,” Aurelia whispered, her face only a few inches from Fern’s, her voice quiet and hard, barely concealing her anger. “If you cannot respect me, you are not welcome in my home.” 

Panic rising, Fern shook her head, stepping back to escape from the woman’s intensity. “No, I–I promise, I wasn’t–I just needed to see!” 

She couldn’t end up out on the street–she had enough money to get a hotel for a while, and maybe she could find some fleabox apartment to stay in, but…

But she didn’t want to leave. 

“You saw,” Aurelia snapped. “I hope it was worth it.” 

Fern shook her head again, trying one last time. “Please, Aurelia, I just…when I saw you with your nieces, I…I had to know more. I couldn’t help myself, but I promise it will never happen again, I won’t say a word, I…” Feeling small, she whispered, “I’m begging you.” 

To her surprise, Aurelia’s face softened by just a degree. Almost smiling, she took a step forward, backing Fern up against the shelf of diapers. “You know, you remind me of my girls.” 

Fern’s eyes widened. “What do you mean?”

“I mean,” Aurelia said, setting her jaw, “that you need someone to teach you a lesson about how to behave properly.

She loomed over Fern, and Fern’s whole body trembled, staring up into Aurelia’s implacable eyes. 

“If you want to stay,” Aurelia told her, making her words slow and precise so that she could not be misunderstood. “I will need to believe you have learned your lesson, and that you will not break my trust again. You will need me to punish you. Am I understood?” 

Heart pounding, taking shallow breaths, Fern nodded. 

“You can ask to stop,” Aurelia continued. “At any time. If you say ‘Red’, I will immediately stop, and your punishment will be over–but if you do so, I expect you to be gone before the end of the day.” 

Fern nodded again, flushing with fear and anticipation, confusion and anxiety blurring with eagerness she didn’t fully understand.

“So, you’re going to take your punishment?” Aurelia concluded. Fern nodded a third time, but that wasn’t good enough. “Be good for me, use your words.” 

Feeling like she was gasping for air, Fern let the answer tumble out of her mouth, excitement and terror blending as she saw all the implements around her. “I want you to punish me.” 

Aurelia smiled, showing teeth. “Good. Remove your scrubs, I want to see you.”

Hands shaking, Fern never looked away from the woman’s eyes as she worked the buttons of her scrub shirt, letting it fall off her slender shoulders and to the ground. Her pants came next, tugging the waistband over her hips, stretching the elastic past her toned ass until gravity took over and they fell to the floor, exposing bare, athletic legs. 

Stepping out of the clothes, Fern began to cross her arms over her chest, but Aurelia caught her wrists. 

“No,” Aurelia warned, sounding pleased as she inspected Fern’s body. “Don’t hide yourself from me.” 

Lowering her hands to her side, Fern felt butterflies flutter in her chest as Aurelia reached down, undoing her sports bra, revealing firm breasts as the garment fell away.

Smirking down at her, Aurelia then moved to Fern’s last layer of clothing, her panties–Fern had chosen a lace pair, pink and delicate, and it wasn’t until this moment that she understood why. She’d wanted this woman to see them. 

She wanted this woman to take them from her.

Aurelia complied, hooking her thumbs into the panties and slowly pulling them down, until they hung around Fern’s ankles, leaving her totally nude in the room full of sex toys. 

The older woman turned towards her bedroom, strolling with purpose that indicated she expected Fern to follow without question. Fern complied, stepping completely out of her panties, feeling more exposed than ever as she moved into the bedroom proper. 

Pointing at a spot in the center of the room, Aurelia instructed, “Stand with your hands behind your head. Do not move.” 

Nodding, Fern stepped up and did as ordered, legs pressed together, frozen in place by the command. 

“Spread your legs,” Aurelia chided, and Fern obeyed, sinking lower as she pushed her feet apart. 

Strutting a slow circle around her, Aurelia’s eyes drank in every bit of Fern’s body, from her pert breasts to her smooth, perfect thighs. She reached out, pulling a lock of dark hair over Fern’s shoulder, then squeezing her cheek just to make the girl blush. 

“You’re beautiful,” Aurelia commented, so confident that it seemed less like a compliment and more like a statement of fact. Stepping behind Fern once again, she ran a fingernail up the girl’s back, starting from her waist and tracing up the small of her back, sending shivers down Fern’s spine. 

Fern gasped as Aurelia reached up, laced her fingers through Fern’s dark hair and pulled tight, yanking her back in a possessive grip. Lips only inches away from Fern’s ear, Aurelia purred, “I am going to enjoy punishing you.”

Wincing and whimpering at the pain in her scalp, Fern found herself unable to respond before Aurelia pulled her to the side, leading her by the hair to the foot of the bed. She yelped, but didn’t even consider asking Aurelia to stop.

Using her thick hair as a leash, Aurelia sat on the bed and pulled Fern over her lap, so that her head faced the foot of the bed. She finally let go, but only so that she could take Fern’s slender wrists in her own powerful hand, pinning Fern’s arms to the small of her back so that she could not move or wriggle away. 

Fern knew what came next. She’d seen it–the gorgeous woman’s hand on the tight, aching bottoms of the girls. And now, she–

SMACK!

Aurelia’s hand came down on Fern’s bare skin, and she yelped, gasping at the sudden stinging pain. 

SMACK! 

A second identical hit came down on her other cheek, leaving identical tenderness behind. She kicked her legs and whimpered. 

Ten more smacks on each side–each with the same stinging fire and intensity, each making her gasp in paint. It hurt, enough to steal all her focus, so that she could think only about the pain shooting up from her tender cheeks.

Pausing for a moment, Aurelia rested her hand on Fern’s bottom, fingernails tracing tiny circles over the tender skin. “There,” she said.

Fern sighed in relief. That wasn’t so bad after all, she–

“Now you’re warmed up,” Aurelia continued. “And I can start the spanking properly.”

Her eyes had time to widen just a fraction before Aurelia drew back and brought her hand down, and Fern realized only then that she’d been holding back.

Fire shot up from her ass and she cried out, tears welling up in her eyes. More strikes came down, lightning bolts of pain that didn’t hold back, and Fern began to kick and squirm, body acting involuntarily as she tried to get free of the hold. 

She couldn’t–Aurelia’s grip was ice and iron, and no amount of squirming could get her off the woman’s lap. Tears began to roll down her face, just as she’d seen on Leah, and she began to beg, though her thoughts were so muddled by pain that she couldn’t form proper words. 

Babbling, Fern survived the spanking, lasting until Aurelia finally stopped the rain of blows. Even without the assault, her ass was on fire, bright red pain and heat radiating from her, and when a gentle hand rested over her skin, they felt cold and hot all at once. 

Whimpering, Fern buried her face in the bed, body limp as Aurelia let go of her arms. 

“Alright,” Aurelia said, calmly, as though instructing a child. “I want you to hold on to the blankets.” 

Confused but obedient, Fern pulled her arms in front of her, grabbing on. 

“If you fall off my lap,” Aurelia warned, reaching out to her night stand, though Fern couldn’t see what she picked up. “Or squirm so that I have to stop, we will start over from the beginning. Do you understand?” 

It took a moment for Fern to follow, to realize what she was being told. (We’re not done.)

Swallowing, she grabbed a little tighter onto the blankets, and for Aurelia’s part, she seized Fern’s hair, pulling tight so that Fern was forced to arch her back.

WHACK! 

Fern cried out as something hard struck her–not Aurelia’s hand, but a solid object. Her mind flashed with the array of spanking implements she’d seen, but Aurelia hadn’t brought those with her. She’d taken something from her–

WHACK! 

(It’s her hairbrush,) Fern realized, and that was her last cogent thought before the spanking accelerated to a fever pitch. 

No more stinging, the new impacts thudded into the meat of her ass, bruising force that never struck in the same place twice, raining down heavy blows that shook her to her core. Fern began to sob, tears flowing freely, the strands of hair not clutched in Aurelia’s grip sticking to her skin as she wailed. At some point Aurelia discarded the hairbrush, reaching down instead for her slipper, a tool that was somehow worse–it flexed, giving it a whip-snap crack with every impact, faster and more brutal than even the brush. 

She could have ended it. Aurelia gave her that option, but even as Fern reminded herself of the possibility in a fleeting moment of lucidity, she shook it away. Blows rained down until her throat ran dry and her face was streaked with lines from makeup, snot and tears dripping down her nose and chin. 

The spanking, finally, stopped, and she felt Aurelia’s cool touch against the skin of her back.  

Fern cried a little longer, breathing heavily, endorphins rushing through her body. She hurt, and yet she felt energized all at the same time, on a terrible precipice, teetering between being able to continue or falling apart completely.

“I’m proud of you,” Aurelia whispered. “Shh, little girl. Come here.” 

Gentle hands guided Fern upright, into a sitting position. Though her bottom ached, burned, stung, felt every miserable pain she could imagine, the soft blankets felt good on her skin, and Aurelia’s touch melted away her worries. 

She trembled, and Aurelia pulled her into a hug, holding her close. “You’re a good girl,” she praised. “Such a good girl. I didn’t know if you could take it, but you did, so well.” 

Fern felt a wash of pleasure, goosebumps raising on her skin at the words, body prickling to life. Aurelia’s hug shifted, hands pulling away, and before Fern understood what was happening, she felt fingers against her nipples, brushing and squeezing.

Unable to help herself, Fern moaned, pleasure bubbling to the surface at Aurelia’s touch. In just a few seconds, she’d become more turned on than she could remember, just from the gentle, firm, slightly sadistic touch of Aurelia’s fingers on her breasts. 

Pinching her nipples with one hand, Aurelia’s fingers drifted down, brushing Fern’s sex. She was dripping wet, arousal washing down her thighs, and the parts of her that might have objected were beaten down and too weak to complain. She’d taken her punishment–this was her reward, she’d earned it, and Aurelia’s touch made her moan–

“That’s enough,” Aurelia interjected, pulling her hand away, leaving Fern so frustrated she wanted to scream. “Follow me.” 

Fern was left gasping and exasperated, denied pleasure boiling inside her. Aurelia got to her feet, waiting just a moment for the girl to follow, acting as though she hadn’t just toyed with Fern like her body was remote-controlled. Gathering her senses, Fern scrambled up and after the woman, aware of every motion by how it caused her butt to ache. 

A stool sat in the luxurious bathroom, waiting for her. First, though, Aurelia passed her a tall glass of water. “Drink. I won’t have you dehydrated from crying.”

Fern drank the whole cup in a single long motion. Aurelia’s care energized her, the cool water easing her dry dry throat, and she sighed in relief. 

When she finished, Aurelia pointed at the stool. “Bend over, and wait.” 

Fern obeyed, dropping to her knees to do so, kneeling in front of the stool and then bending over so that her body rested atop it, propped up without needing to rely on her arms. The pose left her bottom in the air once more, exposed. Aurelia left her there, returning to the closet of toys, and Fern felt a spike of panic, imagining another spanking, only this time with the canes and paddles she’d seen arranged on that shelf.

Little flashes of her nursing experience came to her–it was just blunt tissue damage, bruising. No matter how much it hurt, she wasn’t maimed or permanently injured. She’d likely be left stinging for days, wincing every time she sat, but she hadn’t been hurt in a way that wouldn’t heal, and it was unlikely that even a paddle or cane would cause that sort of damage, not in Aurelia’s careful hands. The idea of another spanking filled her with nervous energy–could she make it through that? Knowing that her body wasn’t in danger, only her pain tolerance and willpower?

She wanted to know, and was terrified to try, but she wasn’t going to get another spanking. When Aurelia returned, Fern finally realized why they’d come to the bathroom. 

The matron stepped around Fern so that the girl could see what she carried: a rubber enema kit and a lengthy hose, the bag larger than the one she’d used on the girls the night before. “We’re going to fill you up,” she warned. “And you will hold it, for fifteen minutes, before you can release. If you let go too soon, we will start over from the beginning.” 

Fern nodded. “If I can’t hold it, I get another enema,” she confirmed, saying it to herself as much as to Aurelia. 

“No,” she snapped, crouching to look Fern in the eyes. “We start over from the beginning.” 

Fern swallowed, fear welling in her eyes as she watched the older woman set to work. Soap and warm water poured into the enema bag until it was half full, which she hung from a shower rod, keeping the nozzle closed for the time being. 

Turning to move behind Fern, she knelt, searching with the tip of the nozzle. It found its opening, and without any warm up, pushed inside her, filling her up with the length of hard plastic. 

Fern gasped, and when Aurelia turned the nozzle and released the water, she gasped again. 

Warmth flowed into her–not hot enough to be a discomfort on its own, but enough that she couldn’t ignore it. She could feel her belly swelling, feel the water stretch her, cramps beginning to assault her as the soapy liquid sloshed inside. 

Aurelia didn’t do half measures. Seemingly determined to break the girl, she let the water flow until every drop had drained inside the target of her punishment. 

Fern whimpered, struggling to keep her bowels in check, to keep the enema inside. Cold cramps ran up her body, discomfort from the overfilling, and as the slick nozzle pulled free of her, she almost felt herself lose control then and there. 

She didn’t–she kept her body in check, though she trembled as she did so. 

“Get up,” Aurelia told her, unsympathetic to Fern’s discomfort. “Now.” 

Fern winced as she did so, a hand moving to her belly as the water sloshed inside her. 

“The corner.” Aurelia pointed. “I want your nose in it until I tell you your time’s up. Remember the consequences for failure, little girl.” 

Waddling to obey, Fern planted her nose in the cool corner, hands drifting behind her, down to her aching cheeks, wanting to rub away–

A hand swatted her tender backside and she yelped, pulling her hands away.

“You know better than that,” Aurelia warned. 

“I–” Fern began to protest, but she was shut down immediately.

“Don’t pretend you didn’t watch every second of it. You can’t hide from me. Now, hands behind your head.”

Meekly, Fern obeyed, feeling pathetic and small, helpless and in pain, and hopelessly, completely turned on. 

Aurelia left her there. Fern could hear the woman’s footsteps as she walked out of the bathroom, though the door remained open. At any moment, the older woman could look in and see Fern there, shaking, struggling with the cramps that her soapy enema racked her with, but Fern could not see back, she could only see her own eyes reflected in the smooth, glassy tile wall. 

She couldn’t deny anything, not to herself, and not to Aurelia, either: She had wanted this. She had craved this. When she saw what was done to the girls, she’d imagined herself in their place, and knew she had to find out what it felt like. Sure, she had the practical motivation–to make it through her punishment and keep her home–but that barely factored into her thoughts anymore.

And now, she did, and while she fought to contain the enema that swelled her belly, she found herself dripping, so turned on that she could have climaxed in seconds had she free reign of her body. Even then, she was tempted to reach down and finger herself, but the fear of Aurelia’s watchful eyes froze her and kept her obedient. 

Seconds dripped by, heartbeats, where she could do nothing except stew in her humiliation, her aches, her stinging pains, and her arousal. She had taken more than she imagined, and yet she wanted more.

She wanted–

“Is something wrong?” Aurelia asked, behind her, coming from nowhere. 

Fern squeaked and shook her head. “N-no ma’am!” 

“Your legs are shaking,” Aurelia explained, stepping forward, grabbing Fern’s ass cheeks with both hands and squeezing. “It’s as though you’re struggling.” 

Fern whimpered, pain shooting back to life at the woman’s touch, terrified at the thought of losing control. “P-please…” 

Laughter like silver bells rang in Fern’s ears, and Aurelia whispered, “Your time is up. You can empty yourself and clean up, then I have so much more to do to you.”

The final chapter of this story is already up in early access for my subscribers! Plus a buncha other early access and exclusive content!

Your support helps me write ❤️

https://reamstories.com/peculiarchangelingabdl/

• Like 6
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Landlady's Lesson (Updated, Chapter 2)

Chapter Three

Fern leaned against the sink, exhausted and yet buzzing with nervous energy. 

The tingling aftereffects of her enema still sent the occasional shiver up her spine, and warmth still radiated from the brutal spanking she’d received. Aurelia had devastated her, and yet, she wanted more. 

The woman–it didn’t feel right to think of Aurelia as just, Aurelia, her name felt too casual, and thinking of her as ‘the landlady’ didn’t feel quite right either–had called this a punishment, and it was. Fern ached, but all the same, she thrilled. 

Aurelia walked back in, stepping behind Fern, standing over her. They made eye contact in the mirror. Fern, makeup and snot still streaking her face from the spanking, eyes red and full of need, hair frizzy and tangled from being groped and grabbed. Aurelia, clean and perfect, somehow remaining aloof from the grime. She didn’t look like she’d expended any effort at all when she devastated Fern’s body, again and again. 

“You’re doing well,” Aurelia said, reaching past Fern towards the sink. She picked up a washcloth, dampening it with warm, clean water, and began to wipe gently at Fern’s face. It didn’t take long–a few gentle strokes of the cloth, to wipe away the sweat and makeup, leaving Fern refreshed. Then, picking up the cup, she filled it with water, raising it to Fern’s lips, guiding the girl to drink. Cool, refreshing water ran down her throat, giving her strength to keep going. 

It felt impossible that such torment and such tenderness could come from the same woman, and yet, if anything, the former only enhanced the latter–in that moment, Aurelia dominated Fern’s world, the source of all her pain and all her gentle, soothing comfort. 

Once Fern’s care was complete, Aurelia stepped away. Turning, she pointed again to the stool on the floor. “Bend down.” 

Fern’s eyes widened, and she started to say, “B–” 

She caught herself before she could finish the word and land herself in further trouble. Dropping to her knees, she bent over the stool, planting her palms on the cool bathroom tile and taking deep breaths to prepare. 

“The first one was a warm up,” Aurelia explained, “To clean you out. Are you ready for your real enema?” 

(Real?) Fern’s eyes widened and she squirmed, butt wriggling, giving the woman above her a show. 

She couldn’t see the bag as it filled up, but she heard the water run, rushing into the bag, and it seemed to stretch on for far too long. (How much is she filling it?) Fern thought, squirming in her panic. 

When Aurelia told her to hold still, she held still, allowing the nozzle to press deep inside her body. An involuntary moan escaped her lips, and her cheeks burned as she found pleasure in the shame.

“The same rules apply,” Aurelia added, as the water began to flow. “Once you’re full, you will hold it for fifteen minutes before releasing.” 

Fern nodded, taking deep breaths. She didn’t know if she could make it, not really, but she had to try. 

As more warm water rushed inside her, though, filling her, swelling her belly, a second moan escaped her lips, and she felt moisture dribble down her thighs. The enema hose hadn’t leaked, the wetness came from in front, her pussy dripping with arousal. 

She heard a sound behind her, a wordless noise of approval from Aurelia’s throat, and her pleasure only deepened. 

When the interminable flow of warmth stopped, Aurelia gave her a few moments to catch her breath, then removed the nozzle. Fern struggled, holding herself closed, knees shaking as she withstood the water sloshing around.

Fingers closed around her hair, and Aurelia towed Fern to her feet, turning her body to face the mirror once more. From a few steps back, Fern could see her own naked body clearly, belly distended from the water, nipples standing hard on her chest, forced to stand upright by Aurelia’s tight grip. 

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Aurelia asked. Fern nodded, feeling pressure on her hair as she did so. “You enjoy feeling desperate? Struggling for control of yourself?” 

As Fern nodded a second time, Aurelia’s hands drifted over her, two fingers pinching her nipples, while two more slid down between her legs, teasing her clit with delicate pressure. 

Even distracted by the enema, struggling to stand upright and keep her bowels in control, Fern gasped. “Please!” 

“Please, what?” Aurelia asked, teasing faster, pinching and twisting little circles on Fern’s hard nipples, the pleasure threatening Fern’s control over the enema sloshing inside her. “Do you really think you deserve a reward?”

Fern shook her head, realizing she would be denied no matter what she said and not wanting to get herself in further trouble. “N-no, I–oh!” 

“Good,” Aurelia whispered with deep intensity, fingers working faster, rubbing against Fern’s clit. “You’re right, you don’t. You only get this because I want it.” 

In only seconds, Fern exploded with ecstasy, knees trembling as she squirted into Aurelia’s fingers, sex dribbling down her thighs. She had to struggle to contain the enema, whole body trembling with effort, but that only made the pleasure more intense, fighting with everything she had to experience the bliss and ward off the humiliation in one moment. She moaned without restraint, leaning against the sink for support, chest heaving as she rode it out. 

Aurelia’s hands retreated, giving one last pinch to Fern’s tender bottom before she stepped away. “Fifteen more minutes,” she said. “Your time only starts once you get in the corner.” 

Fern caught her breath a moment longer, nodding to show that she’d heard. It was a struggle to move–every step made her feel like she might explode, losing control of the enema inside her, but she made it, pressing her face into the corner. 

Despite the increased volume of the enema, Fern found that the character of her holding hadn’t become as insurmountable as she’d expected. The encouragement and praise had bolstered her, and her body had already grown more accustomed to the struggles and discomfort she put it through. 

While the cramps were worse than ever, and she could feel the added weight in pounds sloshing inside her, she could persist. Fern laced her fingers behind her head, took deep, slow breaths, and challenged herself to make it. 

Even then, a tiny part of her wanted to fail–to see if Aurelia would follow through with her threat to start from the beginning. That terrified her, and excited her, but she felt that it wouldn’t be right. It had been a threat, not an offer, and she wouldn’t abuse the system in such a way.

She would be good for Aurelia, she would do as she was told.

She thought she heard Aurelia leave, but she didn’t cheat or break. She obeyed, keeping her hands in place, until the woman returned.

Finally, she heard Aurelia call to her. “Your time is up. You can relieve yourself, then come to me.” 

It was a struggle to get on the toilet in time–she’d managed to brace herself in position, but shuffling three steps and sitting down nearly broke her control. Finally, though, the cramps vanished, leaving her feeling empty and exhausted. 

When she wandered into the master bedroom, dazed but ready for more, she found a white pad spread out on the floor, long enough for her to lay down. A single diaper sat next to the pad, with wipes, powder, and baby oil next to it, all arranged with an obvious purpose.

Fern didn’t question, and she didn’t need instructions. She dropped to her knees and then to her hands, crawling forward towards the mat. Laying down, she turned, facing up at Aurelia’s tender smile. 

“You’re learning,” she praised, smiling as she knelt by Fern. 

The wet wipes were slightly warm to the touch, prepared for this, and she ran them across Fern’s skin with a delicate tenderness, wiping away any residue from the enema, any sweat from her many punishments, any grime. 

“Lift,” she instructed, and Fern raised her body so that the wipes could reach beneath her, cleaning her tender, bruised bottom. Fern’s legs trembled slightly from holding herself up, but she waited obediently while Aurelia picked up the diaper, unfolded it, and ran a finger along the inner leg guard to straighten it properly before sliding it beneath the girl on the changing mat.

Fern expected the diaper to be taped up then, but Aurelia instead squirted baby oil into her hand, rubbing it across her palms and then massaging it into Fern’s thighs. Expecting this to go the same way as the cleaning, Fern relaxed, until she felt the slick touch of Aurelia’s fingers run over her clit.

She gasped, eyes widening, looking up at Aurelia with craving. She didn’t understand why the pain and discomforts had turned her on so thoroughly, but the agonizing spanking and cramp-inducing enemas had left her quivering for this woman’s touch.

Aurelia matched her gaze, smirking with her eyes, basking in the power she held. Parting her lips, she instructed quietly, “Beg.” 

“Please,” Fern began, the words tumbling out of her mouth as Aurelia stroked her clit faster, slender fingers tracing circles around her. Needing the satisfaction, she babbled, “Let me–make me–I want to–” 

Aurelia slowed down, letting the excitement fade, disapproval hiding behind her eyes.

Sinking deeper into submission, Fern realized what she had to say. “I want to be good,” she promised, and the words felt true as she said them. “I want you to teach me my lesson, I want to be put in my place–thank you for punishing me, and please don’t let me forget–aah, ah–” 

She gasped, words stolen from her throat as a delicate finger plunged inside her, feeling Fern from the inside while her clit burned with sensation. Fern couldn’t think any longer, she could only succumb to the passions that welled up within her, moaning in bliss as she squirted once again, pushed into the most intense orgasm of her life. 

Collapsing against the changing mat, Fern panted for air, body tingling with sweat and euphoria. Aurelia, smiling, reached for the baby powder, continuing as though this had all been a routine part of her diaper change. 

Fern’s diaper was already damp when Aurelia pressed it against her, holding it snug and arranging the tapes. It smelled of sex, and the slight damp squish against her pussy told her new things about herself. She didn’t want this to be her last orgasm in diapers. 

Reaching up and cradling Fern’s face in her hand, Aurelia whispered, “You did well.” 

Nodding, delirious, Fern asked, “Is that it?” 

“Oh, you sweet, darling little thing.” Aurelia smiled, both predatory and caring. “Absolutely not.” 

Taking Fern’s hand, she pulled the girl into a sitting position. Fern stared up at her, feeling the difference in their stature as Aurelia towered above her.

“Follow me.” Aurelia turned on her heels, walking towards the door to the hallway. Fern began to stand, but she shot a look over her shoulder and shook her head. “Hands and knees.” 

Not questioning, not complaining, Fern crawled after her, shuffling on the hardwood floor. The motion emphasized her diaper, causing her padded bottom to wave in the air as she moved, telling her that she belonged like this. It was a humiliating display, parading her utter lack of dignity in contrast to Aurelia’s refined maturity, and as a blush burned on her face, Fern tried to push her bottom in the air higher, to sashay a little more, to show how much she had earned her position here. Helpless and wonderfully defeated, she crawled after her matron as they went out into the hallway and down to the left, towards…Fern’s room. 

“You may have noticed the mounting points on your bed,” Aurelia explained, leading the girl to her room. “I had no specific intent to do this until I caught you sneaking about, but it seems appropriate, now.” 

Pushing open the door, she revealed Fern’s bed–Fern’s crib. Her bed had been affixed with tall wooden bars that fenced it in, turning the place she slept into a juvenile cage. 

One side was open, swung out like a door, and Aurelia pointed. Obedient, Fern crawled in, laying down on her mattress. 

The blankets reminded her how tired she was, how much she’d gone through. When Aurelia swung the crib’s side panel shut and latched it–locked it, with an obvious, chunky padlock–Fern didn’t mind. She curled up, diaper rustling between her hips.

“Rest,” Aurelia instructed, and Fern needed no further prompting before drifting off to sleep. 

She dozed comfortably–maybe for thirty minutes, maybe for a few hours. When she awoke, it was to the sound of giggling girls, echoing from somewhere else in the house. Aurelia’s nieces were home.

Fern sat up sharply. There was a distinct pressure on her bladder, reminding her of the water she’d drank, of the fact that she hadn’t peed since before all this began, even when she released her enemas. Now the locked bars of her crib were a problem, and she reached up, shaking them. 

“Aurelia?” she called out. To her surprise, the door opened almost immediately, and the tall, powerful woman entered, looking down on Fern. 

“Yes, sweet thing?” she inquired, moving to the side of the crib. “Do you need something?” 

“I need to pee,” Fern explained. After her nap, little things like ‘deep humiliation’ felt more important to her. Still, she felt the need to add, “Please, ma’am.” 

“You saved yourself there,” Aurelia commented. “And, of course, you’re welcome to go.” 

Fern started to smile, before noticing that Aurelia hadn’t unlocked the crib. “Um…” 

“What?” Aurelia asked, tilting her head with mock innocence. “Go ahead, use your diaper.” 

Flushing, Fern shook her head. “I…I can hold it.” 

“Alright then.” Moving to unlock the crib, Aurelia added, “You will come downstairs and apologize to the girls now.”

“What?” Fern squeaked, eyes widening.

Aurelia froze, staring harshly at her. With quiet intensity, she said, “I am going to assume you were asking me to repeat myself because you didn’t hear, and that you haven’t chosen this moment to begin sassing me. You will come downstairs and apologize to the girls now.” 

Burning bright red, looking down at her naked, diapered body, Fern stammered, “Bu–I–” 

Watching her, Aurelia waited to see what words Fern could concoct. 

She took a breath, rephrasing her objection. “I don’t know what to say to them.” 

“You will apologize for spying on their private time,” Aurelia explained. “And promise you will not try to invade their personal lives again. This is not optional, Fern, you violated their trust far more than my own.”

Nodding, feeling genuine shame, Fern asked, “May I please dress myself first?”

Agreeing to that with a nod, Aurelia unlocked the crib, but said, “Wait here.” She left, returning only a moment later with Fern’s scrubs. Not her underwear–just the shirt and pants. She passed them to Fern, who dressed herself as quickly as she could.

It was a paltry uniform. Her nipples brushed against the fabric of the top, the bumps just barely visible if you looked hard enough, and the stretchy pants bulged obviously around the diaper. She would just have to hope it would be discreet enough to get her through the apology. 

Standing, she watched Aurelia nervously. “Is it obvious?” 

Aurelia actually laughed, her voice rich and golden, as though she’d been told the funniest thing in the world. “Start moving–and you may walk, if you’d like.” 

Bright red, Fern walked to the door, acutely aware of every crinkle, every whiff of baby powder, every waddling step. Her anxiety only had time to build as she walked downstairs, wishing her bladder wasn’t full to bursting, making her squirm and whimper as she got to the living room and entrance hall of the home.

(Maybe they won’t notice,) she thought as she stopped at the base of the stairs, getting the attention of the two girls. 

Shifting her weight from foot to foot to resist the ache in her bladder, Fern faced them. They looked back at her, curious as to why she’d come down. Leah spoke up first. “Hiya, Fern–are you okay?”

“I…” Fern began, aware of Aurelia at the top of the landing behind her, watching this whole thing. She felt the need to pee burn inside her, and the slight damp in her diaper only made things worse–it felt as though she’d been holding it for ages and was now sitting on a toilet. Her body wanted to go, it felt natural to go, and she could barely convince it to resist. “Carolyn, Leah, I need to…apologize…” 

Confused, they approached from across the living room. Carolyn frowned. “For what?” 

“Erm…” Blushing, praying that her potty dance wasn’t as visible as it felt, Fern said, “Two nights ago, I…well, I was home, and you didn’t know, and I overheard something.”

Raising an eyebrow, Leah tilted her head to one side. “What do you mean?” 

“Well–you were with your aunt.” (God, I just need to say it.) Burning with shame, she tried to get the apology over with. “And…well I heard you with her.” 

“I don’t understand,” Leah insisted, “Can you be more specific?” 

(How much more specific do you want me to be?) “I heard you both…and, well…” 

She didn’t notice Aurelia behind her until the woman was only a step away–she’d been totally silent coming down the stairs, but now, as she stepped up to Fern, Aurelia made herself known. Reaching down casually, she pulled down the waistband of Fern’s scrub pants, revealing her puffy diaper and giving the seat a squeeze.

Good job, Fern!” Aurelia praised. “Your diaper’s still dry!” 

Fern went numb, eyes widening in humiliation as both girls burst into fits of giggles. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t speak, she could only stand there as they laughed, and as Aurelia reached her hand to the front, pressing her fingers into the crotch of the diaper, testing–

“Oh, I spoke too soon,” Aurelia corrected. “That’s alright, that’s why you’re wearing it.” 

Shocked, Fern realized that she’d lost control–her bladder had stopped resisting, and she now flooded the diaper in front of the giggling girls, with Aurelia’s hand there to feel the rush of pee that saturated her padding.

Blush deepening, Fern also realized how much the woman’s touch turned her on, even now. 

As the stream trickled to an end and the girls managed to stifle their laughter, Carolyn pushed the other girl’s shoulder in a playful way. “You’re mean, Leah!” she taunted, adding in a mock imitation, “‘Can you be more specific?’” 

“I–” Fern began. “You–you knew?” 

“Of course,” Leah snickered. “Mommy told us once she realized you’d been spying. She says you took your punishment really well, too!” 

Dazed, Fern almost stumbled, but Aurelia’s arms kept her upright. They’d known all along, she’d never had a chance of hiding, and yet… 

“Girls,” Aurelia interrupted. “Do you want to help Mommy change Fern’s diaper?” 

Both of them nodded, both dutiful and excited, and each took one of Fern’s hands, spinning her and pulling her right back up the stairs.

One question broke through the noise of confusion in Fern’s mind. “‘Mommy’?” she asked, baffled, stumbling to keep up. Every step squelched her freshly soggy diaper against her, building her arousal a little more. “Isn’t she your aunt?” 

Smirking, the girls shared a look. Leah offered the explanation. “That’s just what we tell boring people. You didn’t think we were actually related, did you?”

“She’s our Mommy, we’re her Little Girls, none of us are legally family,” Carolyn added, filling in the practical details. “We promise to follow her rules, and she takes care of us!” 

Dazed, Fern waddled after the girls, and soon found herself back on the changing pad, both of them fussing over her. 

“It’s her first diaper change,” Leah pointed out excitedly, peeling the tapes away. 

“Don’t be selfish, make sure she’s all clean,” Carolyn replied, pulling two wipes from the box. “It’s about her, not just us.”

“I know, but–it’s so special!” 

Fern didn’t know if her blush could get more intense. Neither girl commanded any authority, they lacked the dominant power of their Mommy, but that didn’t make it any better–it just made Fern feel like their doll, a plaything to be cooed over. 

Carolyn used wipes while Leah got the baby oil out, though she only gave Fern one mischievous teasing touch before rubbing it in properly. “So?” she asked. “What did you tell Mommy?”

Fern frowned. “What did I tell her about what?” 

Both girls stopped, looking at her. Carolyn spoke first. “Well…are you going to be our new baby sister?” 

It took Fern’s brain a few seconds to catch up, to understand what was being implied by that.

To have what the girls had–all the time, not just for this one punishment. 

To feel this again. 

To be a part of what they had. 

Aurelia stepped into the bedroom, smiling down at her. “You took your punishment very well,” she explained. “If you don’t want to continue, you can put your grown up panties back on, I’ll let you stay until you can find a new apartment. I’ll be sad to see you go, but it’s your decision.” 

Eyes huge, Fern asked, “But if I do?” 

“Then, you can be mine. We’ll forgive you for your naughtiness–at least, if you think you’ve earned that forgiveness.” 

All three women watched Fern, who lay on the floor on top of a half-soaked diaper, naked, bottom bruised, exhilarated. 

“I…” she began, reeling with the options. 

Kneeling beside her, Aurelia rested a hand on her arm. “It’s your choice, Fern.”

“I want…” Fern continued, shuddering with the thought. “May I please finish my punishment?” 

Aurelia’s smile broadened. “And what would you like the rest of your punishment to be, baby girl?” 

Cheeks burning on her face and her bottom, Fern looked down at her naked body, too ashamed to say it.

“It’s okay,” Leah promised, squeezing one of her hands. “We ask Mommy for more punishment too–you don’t have to be embarrassed.” 

She asks for more punishment,” Carolyn corrected, but her expression softened and she took Fern’s other hand, so that both girls were holding her. “But we know what it’s like.” 

“Then…” Fern began, humiliation and arousal fighting for dominance in her mind. “I’d like another spanking please, Mommy. Can you use one of the toys in your closet this time?” 

Standing, Aurelia walked to the bed and sat, making her lap open. “Yes you may. Bring her over here, please, girls–and then you both pick out your favorite toy, so your new baby sister can feel them.” 

With glee, the girls lifted Fern to her feet, practically carrying her to Aurelia. 

Fern found herself pushed over her lap, and felt a hand rest on her already-beaten ass while the girls went off to fetch spanking tools. 

“Are you ready?” Aurelia asked, softly, almost a whisper. 

Fern swallowed, taking stock of herself. Naked, exposed, and more excited than she’d ever been in her life. Looking over her shoulder, up at the woman who’d come to dominate her, she nodded. “Yes, Mommy, I am.” 

The End

That's this story wrapped up - I had a ton of fun writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

If you want to support stories like these, consider donating a couple dollars a month on Ream or SubscribeStar - you get early access, and I get grocery money which allows me to write! It's a win win!

https://reamstories.com/peculiarchangelingabdl

• Like 9
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Landlady's Lesson (Chapter 3 - Complete)