LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working From Home

I am self-employed and work partly out and about and partly at home. Mondays I am WFH all day except going to the bank in the morning. I love working at the computer or sitting on the sofa in just my nappy and a top/tshirt. Sometimes I have my dummy and bottle too but that's just occasional. I can answer my emails / the phone, do online or paperwork stuff all while nappied and no one knows :) Anyone else like this? Isn't it great :)

• Like 3
4 hours ago, emily said:

I am self-employed and work partly out and about and partly at home. Mondays I am WFH all day except going to the bank in the morning. I love working at the computer or sitting on the sofa in just my nappy and a top/tshirt. Sometimes I have my dummy and bottle too but that's just occasional. I can answer my emails / the phone, do online or paperwork stuff all while nappied and no one knows :) Anyone else like this? Isn't it great :)

Honestly, that's my goal after grad school. Work from home as a Social worker and be able to do zoom calls or even have an ABDL friendly practice.

5 hours ago, emily said:

Anyone else like this? Isn't it great

I work from home 90% of the time right now - mostly in online meetings or on the phone. I'm 24/7 so I wear diapers even when I go into the office, but when I'm WFH, it's usually a golf shirt or a sweater up top, and just a diaper down below. It's great - I get so much done, not having to get up. And as much as sitting around in just a diaper might seem gratuitous, it saves me some laundry, because sometimes diapers leak. I have a waterproof mat on my chair in case that happens. 

I don't use a pacifier that much during the day (although I sleep with one), but if I'm concentrating hard on something, sometimes I'll use one. 

I've had the odd panicked moment where I hear someone coming up the stairs to my office, and I assume it's my wife, but I'll still be like "Honey, is that you...?" in case it's the internet guy or something. 

"Here about the router..."

"One SECOND! GIVE ME ONE SECOND!" 

• Haha 1

Until COVID, I rarely worked from home, but after the lockdown restrictions lifted, I started going back in to the office.  At first, just 1 or 2 days a week... but now it's almost every day so working from home is now the exception.  But when I do, I am usually diapered while at my desk.  It's such a wonderful feeling that I can let go while on a long conference call -- even dropping a load - and continue on as if nothing happened.

And living alone, I never have to worry about who might be coming up the steps. 

• Thanks 1

For a while (pre-COVID) , I worked from home in a t-shirt and diaper.   This was before zoom so all my work calls were audio only.    Occassionally, my wife would call and say she was bringing someone over and I should put some pants on.

I really loved that house.   My office was in a bedroom that had a full bath.  When not working at the computer I was in the tub with bubbles working out problems on the tile wall with bath crayons.

• Like 3