LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urinary stricture

I currently have a urinary structure. It causes my pee stream to spray everywhere and really makes it messy when I use a toilet. Next week I have an appointment with my urologist to see what treatment is. From my research online, it shows that it could be anything from surgery to just a dilating of my restriction. My goal and in fact I'm going to ask if he will put in a catheter so that it will stretch out my stricture and then leave it in until things heal in the hopes that it doesn't return, which I read is very possible. Has anybody else dealt with a urinary structure and how did your urologist handle it?

Keep us updated , or me at least, I have similar issues , I need to pee and can't then I will dribble and spatter and or sometimes flood my diaper. I do try to pee in a clean restroom when out as to save flooding or changing my diaper, to save money mainly . But I have normal prostate. But I am on a lot of pain meds, morphine etc, for my back. Then I had a fall at a store a few weeks ago and hurt my lumbar more . I just put up with it. I don't like to get with a new Dr that I don't know, so if anyone has any luck with something working to keep a steady low flow, I am interested in what works.

16 hours ago, pantyman said:
16 hours ago, pantyman said:

For it to spray everywhere, the blockage must be very close to the tip. You may be able to see for yourself what the problem is.

I am known for playing with catheters. And I'm confident that my catheter use has caused my stricture . This morning my pee stream was down to a real small dribble. So when I had a chance I dug out one of my smaller catheters so I could stretch out my urethra. My meatus is definitely the problem. I was able to get a fr18 in but at the start it was very uncomfortable. While I only left it in for about an hour, my pee stream was vastly improved after. But I did have a little blood in my urine so definitely there is a problem