LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Friendly Fanny Pack

Hi everyone thought I would share this fanny pack. I started attending concerts and have tried this fanny pack as an alternative to a medical backpack so I can keep things more discreet and easier to manage. I've also used Scott E Vest jackets but need a summer solution. I can fit one folded in-half Rearz or Trest medium diaper plus some wipes in a baggy and some other items as well. 

It's a SoJourner bag. Click the link or just search in Amazon. Hope I helps someone else. I've tried like 30 different bags and this one works for me. The folded diaper is key! 

https://a.co/d/0ZDr7Gy

• Like 2

Good tip! I hate lugging a backpack around a concert, and not all venues even let you have a bag that size anymore, unless you clear it with security, which means having the dreaded conversation with some person, usually in their 20's, who had about a half-hour of training and works for some faceless contractor... "Yeah, so, I wear diapers...", as they open all the pockets on your bag to make sure you don't have drugs or weapons with you. 

19 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Good tip! I hate lugging a backpack around a concert, and not all venues even let you have a bag that size anymore, unless you clear it with security, which means having the dreaded conversation with some person, usually in their 20's, who had about a half-hour of training and works for some faceless contractor... "Yeah, so, I wear diapers...", as they open all the pockets on your bag to make sure you don't have drugs or weapons with you. 

Yeah I know I just say it’s a medical bag,  but it’s awkward for me, especially with a group of people. 

• Like 1

Indeed, I've used fanny packs with a single diaper and some wipes for things like going into ball games (minor league where they aren't too security concerned).   The odd ones are the pro football games where I have to use the clear bag.

• Like 2