LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was looking around seeing lots of posts around dresses, underwear and what not when I was struck by a lack of something that might just help you feel pretty and help you look your best, namely skin products.

I have a skin allergy so have to be a bit careful around regular soaps as they make my skin rough and sometimes sore so avoid harsher soaps with lots of chemicals in them.

Winter is a challenging time for your skin - and mine can get quite dry - so I use Simple moisturizer which is fast absorbing fragrance free and has pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E help to maintain healthy skin I find helps to keep my face smooth with the pores breathing better.

What other things do you do to look after your looks?

download (4).png

And you will SMELL like a very little girl, too, especially using the BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil. If I am not going anywhere, I use it for dry patches. And it is rubber panty friendly, unlike other things used with diapers. The bubble bath, being based on a detergent, which uses a different method of cleaning, is gnetler than soap and the active ingredients of the Bath, Body and Baby oil are glycerine (a moisturizer), Coconut oil, Aloe Vera and topical vitamin E, are healers, protectors and therapeutics: And these are in significant amounts, the coconut oil and aloe are each 1/6th of the total with the glycerine as the base. You not only have an oil, you also have a lotion since it gets absorbed, and everything is hypo-allergenic

Not only that but the whole thing is "in house": from here. and the name, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME BabyDoll? What does THAT say? But there is a cautionary note. It will make you more feminine and not effeminate or emasculated. You will crave the caress of blonde hair on your cheek, cherish the kiss of your skirts on your legs and thighs. The sound of your girl name will enchant you and the love of dolls will fill you up as you eagerly kiss her cheeks. And how pleasant will be the gentle weight of a tiara or Alice band upon your head and in your golden tresses?