LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An introduction sort of...

I don't think you crash through the door, making noise without any number of somebodies wondering just where you emerged from so I might as well just go ahead and write one even if it won't be the full super long biography of Tammy.

Tammy was assigned as male but it didn't take long before just being out of sync with pretty much any boy as much as you might of done the odd thing they did which wasn't that different than girls and gravitated to "TomBoys" who sometimes had a hard time for not being stereotypical for the era so we had something in common even though in time it became obvious I was more "girlie" than most girls and I had no interest in being a woman.

Like most, you explored looks when the eyes were well away and rather liked that reflection and in an evening Tammy "got born" as a sissy not seeing yourself as being a girl nor of no gender.

I'm majorly on the little side Sissy and that means what I enjoy is being a me I'd sooner of had the opportunity to present and just be myself as that child and when like that everything is very much what it would be for any child, so if I'm playing that's just it and the bigger side of Sissiness which I understand some of the adult little girls don't feel comfortable around takes a rest.

Rest assured Little Space for me is very much for Littles however we identify. I'm happy to play with any Little on Little terms.

There is as implied a bigger side that does come out but that exists in Adultland and I can't see anything around that being mentioned here beyond the "Sissy" space and then only in passing, it's simply I see no point in denying things when they are a part of you even if most of the time it doesn't come into what you doing and where you might be.

I do have accounts at all the usual spots but things here seem to be broader and that suits me 

• Like 1

Hi TammyG, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Nice intro! I hope you find this a good place to hang out, I believe it is. Lots of good likeminded people. So, come in make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! Oh, if any questions, just ask.

• Like 1