LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers on the Philippines?

Does anyone know how easy it is to buy diapers on the phillipines? I will go on an island hopping trip there and I might not be easy to bring all supplies ....

I already made a lot of research but with no results at all.

• Like 1

I haven't been to the Philippines but I've been to many other countries in the region. Diapers will be plentiful in the cities, supermarkets and pharmacy's stock them. 

In general in South East Asia you get a lot of Japanese brands (but they are the cheaper developing world stripped down models), Chinese brands, Malaysian (softex), Indonesian (sensi). Most of them are just diaper shells which are intended to be used with boosters that are sold separately. 

I was able to get diapers on Thai islands easily, but Thailand is a little more developed than Philippines. Cambodia, Vietnam I found it easy to buy western brands like abena and tena in the cities. 

Just remember there's old and disabled people everywhere in the world, unless you are on very under developed islands (like no electricity, shops etc), then there's a good chance you'll find diapers. It's worth checking whatever online shopping apps they use there (maybe shopee or lazada idk), and supermarket websites.

I'm jealous I wish I was back in the region. I had so many diapered motorcycle adventures, diapered massages, etc.

If there's a pharmacy in an island then there are diapers for sure. If there's a local community (schools, a couple shops, churches/mosques/temples), then there's diapers for sure. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

diapered massages,

This is off topic for the thread, but my wife is after me for not using any of my massage benefits over the last few years, and this year they upped the amount I get. I stopped getting massages when I started wearing diapers. What's it like? 

• Like 1

Thx for your reply. We will stay on small as well as bigger islands, from my research there are pharmacies everywhere, but they look quite small, so I was in doubt.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

This is off topic for the thread, but my wife is after me for not using any of my massage benefits over the last few years, and this year they upped the amount I get. I stopped getting massages when I started wearing diapers. What's it like? 

Amazing. I love the embarrassment aspect of it. They're always accommodating (it's not that unusual for someone to be protected I guess). The physical sensation of having your legs, back stomach massaged around your diaper is orgasmic. I have climaxed with no happy ending off that alone. They are none the wiser as my diaper contains my cum.

• Like 1