LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 weeks 24/7 reflections

So since being 24/7 for I think it’s 2 weeks it might be 3 (I’m just a baby I can’t tell time 🤣)

First thing I have noticed is that I sleep a ton times better I. Wake up more rested and I usally fall asleep faster. 

my stress levels and mood has improved greatly and I feel better overall. 

im in little mode a lot more sometimes I don’t realize I’m slipping into little mode until I catch  myself doing something little. 

however I didn’t realize just how many diapers I would go through even with boosters I ordered more diapers a few days ago and I’m thinking I should probably order one more case just to be safe lol. 

overall this experience has been great the mood changes alone are worth it to me but also I just love being able to wear and use my diapers all the time

Edited by suzuki2011
Spelling and autocorrect fails
  • Like 5

I get a couple chances each year to go 24/7 for a week, or very close to it.  Last time was this past August when I took a solo vacation and drove to Pennsylvania.  I was diapered from the time I left home Sunday morning at 8am until I got back home about 5pm Friday afternoon.  No exceptions.  Went everywhere in disposable diapers, plastic pants, onesie and shorts (except dress pants and dress shirt over my diapers one evening at a fancy restaurant).  No messing, only wetting and never once peed in a toilet except when sitting on it to poo.  I think that vacations are the most fun because instead of just going around your house all day in diapers, you are out seeing all the sites, museums and everything, just going about a normal day diapered and not having to worry about finding rest rooms or stopping along the way to find a rest area.  My shorts may have looked a bit bulky but with the onesie and all, it was still discreet.  Besides, if someone who sees me may wonder a bit that my shorts may look a bit bulky, who cares what a total stranger out of state who I don't know and will probably never see again in my life thinks.

• Like 2

Not everyone may be so fortunate to spend all day or even a "significant" portion of the day as themselves ordinarily so being able to spend several days one after the other is a most wonderful thing even if when out we need to show a bit of discreteness when out with all the *everybodies" sharing open space.

Thanks for writing about it.

• Like 2