LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Butt Plug Enthusiast

So I wear diapers recreationally. I like pretending I’m still a baby, diapered because I need to be.  Nothing could be further from the truth!

I enjoy that feeling, wearing a diaper because I need one, at least that’s what mommy thinks.  But wearing diapers recreationally mostly refers to masturbating in them, which happens every two days or so now.  I’m actually in my sixties, which should mean I wouldn’t need to masturbate that much.

But I started using a butt plug and vibrator last year, and it’s AMAZING!  The orgasms are incredible, plus I feel naughty, for cumming right into my diaper, just like I’m peeing.  Did you know that plugged and vibrated, you don’t get hard, but still cum?  At least that’s me.

Please let me know if wearing diapers feels slightly naughty to you.  Then you might consider plugged and diapered, then touching yourself through your diaper with a vibrator.  Absolutely the best way!

IMG_2777.jpeg

• Like 3

I enjoy both very much but don't use both at the same time. I like messing my diaper and being plugged seems counter-productive. After I mess I like to sit down and feel the squish and warmth. Sitting on a plug wouldn't be very comfortable.

On 3/22/2024 at 2:01 PM, WBxx said:

Butt plug or not, what is that you’re wearing?  A homemade disposable?

Yes, homemade disposables.  Lots of diaper to wear.  Nothing unrealistic, if you know Pampers from the ‘70s, but very bulky by today’s standards.  Very fun to wear.  I’m not incontinent, just wear recreationally, like to pretend baby and masturbate.  They are worth the hassle to make them, I think.

IMG_2655.jpeg

• Like 2

Either I'm not sensitive enough back there or I'm doing something wrong. I've tried several prostate massagers and a few plugs but none of them could ever make me orgasm like others seem to. I can get generally erect and that's it. Doesn't even seem all that stronger of an orgasm after other stimulation either. :(

• Like 1

I do enema's  and I lay on a plastic mattress , (crib ) I will use a good but plug to hold the water in, and I hump the mattress or what ever I have at the time. I don't get hard as much as I used to. But after I finish playing and I feel the excitement it's not like it used to be.  I will stand up walking around and then I notice I start to drip cum.  I have noticed that like you say it's hard to get hard with a vibrator up there, but it feels really good to play with stiff up inside .