LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woke Up With a Wet Bed - Excited and Nervous For the Implications

Last night, I went to bed with a fresh diaper on. I woke up at 5 AM extremely briefly (barely remember it) when my girlfriend left to go to work. Then I woke up at 8 AM. When I got up, I realized the sheets and mattress under where my diaper was were wet.

To be perfectly honest, I had taken a weed edible the night before, as a dispensary recently opened up near me. I find that it reduces my bladder control. But I hadn't expected to pee so much for my diaper to leak. My diaper was a Crinklz, for reference, so not a huge capacity. Still, does this imply that I peed in my sleep, or at least in a conscious state that I wouldn't remember much?

I'm scared but excited for what this all means. Scared because in a couple months when my part-time job ends and it's only my girlfriend working, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to afford diapers. I'm scared because this means I may truly rely on diapers. But I'm excited because I may truly rely on diapers! That's the dream!

I think I want to get some high-capacity night-time diapers like megamax for the future. Even right now, it feels like so much effort to hold back my pee. I'm experiencing so much progress so quickly. Maybe it suggest I really do belong back in diapers... :3

EDIT: Like just now, I started to pee my diaper without even thinking about doing it. That's been having more and more lately. This is insane and so lovely!! I just don't know if I was ready to be a diaper girl. I need to buy more onesies in my wardrobe, buy more wipes, so many preparation steps! My bladder future is uncertain but it is very exciting.

EDIT2: Just changed my diaper status to Incontinent on my sidebar in this forum. Aaaaa, this is so crazy yet cool!!! I just really hope I'll be able to keep affording diapers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Now you have some extra motivation to find an income source.

May both your bank account and your diapers never run out of liquidity... 

• Like 3

I don't care about expensive things, but having money for quality diapers is one of the few things that motivates me to go to work. You have months before your current job ends. There's so much opportunity in the world, hustle and make sure you've always got diaper money. 

• Like 1

Yes, I have a month and a half, but I am actually a senior in college in addition to my job. I have ADHD, and it's really hard to get my brain to use the freetime I do have to apply for jobs. So I'll probably have to try to go without diapers for a bit when I graduate and am just living off my girlfriend's income until I get a job. I major in mathematics but my job is in web development and I have a lot of coding experience. The job market is really bad though right now, so I'm pretty scared about getting a job, but that's besides the point. Anyways, staying positive, I'm making good progress on diaper training, even if accidentally, and that makes me happy. :)

• Like 1

Its really easy to just give up and believe the narrative that it's difficult to get a job etc it's not easy but it's not impossible, and not trying won't make it happen. You have a good education and valuable skills that employers do absolutely need. Grind the hell out of leet code, polish your CV and spam your application out to as many places as possible. Take your medication, exercise and work on organizing your life. It ain't easy but it's worth it. I also have ADHD and similar interests, I'm telling you what I had to tell myself and still have to remind myself often. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your suggestions. I just don't want to live my life for other people, and grinding hours on leet code does not sound like me. I didn't really mean to turn this thread into a job application advice. Thanks for your time, though.

• Like 1

Haha sorry for taking it off topic 🤣 leet code ain't so bad when I'm diapered and dribbling away. If you can get through a math degree you can be a developer. It's a lot easier haha

I agree with not living my life for other people. Which I why it's important to be financially independent. Best of luck, I believe you can do it! 

Any more accidents?

• Like 1

Oh I actually enjoy leet code problems a lot! It's just the "grind" word that kind of made me anxious. I'm a pure math major myself, and I do find coding overall to be easier than proofs, lol.

No accidents so far, but I'm finding my bladder control is lessening. I can get on a day without a diaper, and I have been for some classes, but it feels a bit tense. I'm constantly thinking about how I have to pee when I'm home. Just now in a diaper, i peed myself and I really didn't see it coming at all. To some degree, I'm "diaper trained" where the pee just comes out without me thinking much about it. Other times I notice it and do my best to push it out right away, as that makes me happy. :3

So while I can go out and about without a diaper, I don't really trust myself to sleep without a diaper. It's not really me worrying about peeing in sleep as it is so uncomfortable to sleep without a diaper as I would constantly have to get up to pee. I already had an overactive bladder before finally letting myself buy diapers, lol.

• Like 1