LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Up Chicago?

• 4 months later...

Chicago! I'm so psyched about the fact that I'll be visiting Chicago this year for a week. Every year I visit, without fail, my old home on the Windward Side of Oahu, San Francisco, and Chicago. There is no more spectacular view, in my opinion, than to stand on the lakefront, say off of the North Avenue Beach, and look at that incredible skyline, ringed by Lake Michigan and Lake Shore Drive. Simply a breathtaking view. Of course, in the summer, the Oak Street Beach has to be the trendiest beach in the USA, with all the babes from the Near North Side and Lincoln Park sunning in their skimpiest outfits. Heck of a city, Chicago is! Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

There really are other diaper lovers in the Chicago area ? That's fantastic !!!! Please tell me where they are, I've been

trying to find someone to possibly connect with, but there doesn't seem to be anyone from the Chicago area out there.

I'm proud to be a diaper lover and wearer, and would like to connect with someone on the Internet.

Jim { baby alex }

I just took a trip to chicago for a week because I used to live there so I went to see family and friends and man was it ever cold. I got sick the second day because of the frigid temperatures. I live in san diego and don't even own a jacket :rolleyes: . It was fun (except for the ridiculously cold temps and my sickness) but boy and am I ever glad to be home in southern cali.

I just took a trip to chicago for a week because I used to live there so I went to see family and friends and man was it ever cold. I got sick the second day because of the frigid temperatures. I live in san diego and don't even own a jacket :rolleyes: . It was fun (except for the ridiculously cold temps and my sickness) but boy and am I ever glad to be home in southern cali.

Hey phogendpf:

Going to Chicago this time of year is going to be cold, especially if you are from San Diego, but man, it can be a lot worse in January when "The Hawk" (a strong, brutally cold northerly wind) is blowing. Even myself, one who doesn't live in a place exactly tropical, has found my visits to Chicago in winter(sometimes) excessively cold. (The winter-time tempartures here in coastal RI are usually fairly mild compared to what Chicago can have). On the other hand, I've been in Chicago in February and enjoyed simply perfect sunny 60+ degree days. They are rare, but they do occur.

I think the time to visit Chicago is July...in fact, I'm trying to find decent airfare to either O'Hare or Midway (no luck so far) for my annual week visit to Chi-Town. So much to do in early July, especially with the Taste of Chicago going on. If you visited Chicago then, you see at least 75 humid degrees, with 80 more like it.

Chicago is a wonderfully exciting city whatever season I visit it, but I will admit, I'd rather be visiting it in July than January. I'm really looking forward to getting there this summer...I just hope kayak.com can find me a reasonable air fare!