LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello pre-diabetes and excellent control

Now I know why I pee a bit more often.  Last week my blood test revealed A1c of  5.8.   I kind of knew it was high as my wife cooks starchy foods all the time.  

I have always had great control, but it's kind of annoying as the sensation is almost always there.  Especially at night, when I wake up I have issues starting and then fully emptying.  I guess the bladder relaxes and is able to get bigger when laying down.  So, I got back to bed with a half empty bladder and then wake up again several hours later to try some  more.  I do have a BM in the morning, so I think that is putting pressure on it (?).   I just cannot wear at night because  of the bulk between the legs.  I did find some super thin pull up  and Attends which are somewhat  bearable.   Maybe I could get a booster and wrap it around. 

The only time I go out is work and lunch on either Saturday or Sunday.   For the weekends, sometimes I have pull up on, recently I have not.  I regretted it last weekend as the mall bathroom was closed and I had to walk to the middle (which about 200 meters from the bathrooms) and tell my wife and then walk to the other end of the mall to a department store.  I got there and tried to go, though as I had been holding it a long time I found it hard to go.  I actually had a pull up on, but rarely use it outside home. In this case I should of.  I think walking, not necessarily briskly, might have made me not go as well as I could of (and the sensation of the pull up).  Of course, I've been out walking  and almost wet my pants. 

We know it's not natural to wet our pants, but I guess it's a stigmatism we have to get over.  But the sensation to go is almost always there and the pull ups help calm those fears.

Ugh.