LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone!

Hope every one is doing well today. I just joined DD this morning and am excited about being a part of the community. 

I am a DIAPER LOVER, but in the closet and have been since I can remember. I remember having a hard time with idea of not being in diapers as a toddler, that eventually faded away for a few years until my aunts, and uncles started having kids and all those diaper loving feelings started rushing back when I was 10 or 11, and are still here just as much today. I tried to explore the AB part, but it wasn't me, I just like my diapers. 

I fear the possible extreme humiliation of being found out. Which is why I joined, so I could be around awesome likeminded people, and listen to how they manage their lives and relationship in reference to lifestyles and where I can feel free and safe to share a part of my life with others that have common interest. 

But thank you, and I hope everybody enjoyed the weekend, and I look forward being a part of the Daily Diaper Community.  

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in make yourself comfy! Yes, there are many of us who feel as you, or been through the same. That is why, this is quite a popular site. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!