LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost got busted at the doctors office

So I broke my hand last week and finally went to see the orthopedic center yesterday. The doctor decided surgery was necessary and they are going to schedule me for next week. However, they did catch me off guard when they wanted to do it EKG during the visit because I have hypertension. I had a onesie style undershirt on under my T-shirt, and was wearing a Peak ABU under that. I wasn’t expecting any attention anywhere, but my hand. I ended up just pulling the shoulder straps down to my waist and said it was easier with my hand. Crisis averted, but I was definitely on the spot for a second.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

I had a onesie style undershirt on under my T-shirt

I've been there before, too - normally, wearing a onesie is synonymous with security - they prevent waistline diaper reveals when you're, say, bending over or sitting down. But under circumstances where someone wants to see your upper body, they can be a pain in the ass. 

I would’ve been hosed even more without the onesie. I don’t wear underwear over my diaper normally so it would’ve been hard to keep it from peeking over my waistband.

all my Dr's know i wear diapers. I would say most all of them don't want to deal with it or they don't care. Diapers have become more common now than what they use to be when you spend a lot of time in the heath care you see Ostomy bags, diapers  and foley catheters.