LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started Taking Estrogen!

I've been non-binary for a long time. I've always been OK with the way I looked but I have wished I looked more feminine or androgynous.

Well, for the last week I have been DIYing Estrogen. I'm not trans but I do hope they will have some feminizing effects on me. I would really like to develop breasts though I know that is a long term thing.

It's the start of a journey but I'm excited to see where it goes :)

• Like 7

Gotta warn you, messing with your endocrine system without medical guidance (or even with) is a very dangerous thing to do.
Estrogen regulates a lot more than just sexual characteristics, it is used throughout the body in numerous ways

Please be careful not to inflict harm on yourself.
I would strongly advise against this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I am aware of what estrogen does. My wife is transgender, my girlfriend is transgender, most of my friends are trans and I'm in several groups devoted to people on HRT whether DIY or otherwise. I'm going to be getting regular blood tests to check that levels are in safe ranges as well. I'm aware of the risks, thank you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, absorbance irrigator said:

Gotta warn you, messing with your endocrine system without medical guidance (or even with) is a very dangerous thing to do.
Estrogen regulates a lot more than just sexual characteristics, it is used throughout the body in numerous ways

Please be careful not to inflict harm on yourself.
I would strongly advise against this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen

Tell me, does one have a reputable source that isn't Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone in the planet to say anything one wants to. No one's inflicting harm on themselves, rather they're doing something to remove mental harm to themselves. 

Good on ya @Elfy, glad to see you're happy with yourself ❤️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Elfy said:

I am aware of what estrogen does. My wife is transgender, my girlfriend is transgender, most of my friends are trans and I'm in several groups devoted to people on HRT whether DIY or otherwise. I'm going to be getting regular blood tests to check that levels are in safe ranges as well. I'm aware of the risks, thank you.

Okay, you do you ! :)
As long as you are aware of the potential harms involved, i fully support your freedom to make these choices.

46 minutes ago, LilLadyLexi said:

Tell me, does one have a reputable source that isn't Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone in the planet to say anything one wants to. No one's inflicting harm on themselves, rather they're doing something to remove mental harm to themselves. 

Good on ya @Elfy, glad to see you're happy with yourself ❤️

You are right about Wikipedia not being a reliable source of information on some regards.

Especially politics, history, individuals, etc.

However, the page on estrogen does contain accurate and on point information to the best of my knowledge.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, absorbance irrigator said:

Okay, you do you ! :)
As long as you are aware of the potential harms involved, i fully support your freedom to make these choices.

You are right about Wikipedia not being a reliable source of information on some regards.

Especially politics, history, individuals, etc.

However, the page on estrogen does contain accurate and on point information to the best of my knowledge.

My apologies, I read you as more of one of those people who are against it, I do apologise for my initial assumption.
Whilst it does contact alot of accurate information, I'd still not use it, because for everything that is correct, there can just as easily be an altered statistic which makes it seem worse.

19 hours ago, LilLadyLexi said:

My apologies, I read you as more of one of those people who are against it, I do apologise for my initial assumption.
Whilst it does contact alot of accurate information, I'd still not use it, because for everything that is correct, there can just as easily be an altered statistic which makes it seem worse.

No need for apologies whatsoever, we're just having a friendly and on both side well intention conversation as far i can see :)

I try my best not to be strictly pro or anti anything.
I still maintain my position of strongly advising against distributing endocrine homeostasis in a healthy adult based on my novice understanding of human physiology.
With estrogen especially the risks of metabolic disturbances leading to diabetes, and even worse its effect on coagulation potentially leading to stroke or heart failure in my opinion far outweigh the benefits of gaining or losing external sexual characteristics.

However,
This is merely my opinion and advice.
I cannot ever know how someone else feels and experiences the issue themself, so i am in no way or form capable of making any assessment how the risk/benefit analysis looks to them.
And will never disrespect another person for the choices they make in this regard.

Above all i uttermost support people's freedom to direct their lives as they see fit and have full autonomy over their own bodies !
I just wanted to point out that Estrogen does many things, and caution may be in order.

Sorries if that felt like me trying to dismiss or hurt anyone.
Love you all ! 🥰