LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tony squirmed, and his stomach was grumbling.

"Come on sweetie, drink the bottle!" Ella said. She pulled him closer into her lap, holding him tight. She held the bottle close to his face.

He frowned. "This isn't fair Mommy. I don't want another bottle," he whined. "I already can't take any more."

She smirked down on him, and bounced him on her knee. His diaper crinkled, and his stomach grumbled again. "I don't remember agreeing to any limit on how much I could feed you. The deal was you had to keep your pampers clean, not that I would then starve you."

"But..." he said.

She waved a finger at his nose. "Ah ah ah, no whining. You know Baby has to listen to his Mommy, right?"

"Yeah..." he pouted.

"And that Mommy always knows what's best for her baby?"

"Yeah" he said again.

"Then baby should listen to Mommy and drink his buh buh. Come on, drink up!"

Tony frowned, but opened his mouth for the nip. She shoved it in, and he started sucking.

Tony shuffled in Ella's lap, trying to ignore his stomach cramping. He squirmed as if trying to break out of her grasp, though he put no real effort into it.

He was dressed in an outfit that was fairly normal for him at home- light purple shirt over a thick white diaper printed with bunny rabbits, pacifier tied on a string around his neck, and hair in pigtails, the only thing that was different from normal is his "Mommy" deliberately kept his skirt and onesies off so he "couldn't hide any accident in his diaper." The reason for that was the thing that wasn't normal for the night, the bet he had made.

The bet seemed simple at first. Mommy would put him in his diapers, as normal. He would then be banned from the toilet, which happened from time to time. They had some of their kink friends coming over the next day, and if he managed to keep his diaper clean until bedtime, he could dress in normal "Big boy" clothes the next day for their visit. That came with special privileges. He could finally sit at the dom table, rather then serving them with the other subs. He could drink alcohol, rather then the normal juice and milk his AB sub status left him with. Rather then being teased and humiliated the whole night, he could finally be the one watching the show from a position of control.

If he failed and filled his diaper, however, he wouldn't be. Instead, he agreed to let Mommy hypnotize him once the morning before and leave an instruction in his mind, without his knowing what that instruction was.

The possibilities left him terrified, if a bit excited. She could make him act like a dog, and bark every time someone new entered the building. She could make him instantly obedient to any command, and get ordered around by the entire group all night. She could make him constantly horny, and eager for any chance and pleasure. The fact that he didn't know was what was most frightening.

At first he thought this would be an easy bet to win. However, what he forgot was that the normal rules for when he played her diapered sissy still applied. That meant he had to do anything she asked, including eat or drink anything. So, after his eight bottle of milk, third bowl of beans, and constant force feedings of whatever Mommy found around, his stomach was turning with over an hour left before bedtime.

"AH ah, stop squirming sweetie, or I may have to give you a spanking!"

"I can't stop!" he replied. "My stomach hurts so bad!"

"Then let go. Into your diapie. That's what it is there for," she smiled.

"NO! I WILL WIN!" he replied triumphantly.

Ella giggled. "That's a really proud way to say you MAAAYY be able to keep your diaper clean, MAYBE, if you try real hard."

Tony groaned. His stomach turned, and he heard himself let out gas into his diaper. "EEEP! Mommy! Please no more!" he whined.

Ella giggled. "Its ok sweetie, far from the worst thing I've seen you put into your pampers. Now drink your buh-buh."

He kept drinking, and squirmed as he clenched to keep his diaper clean. Ella started bouncing him up and down harder, and he felt his innards loosening as he did.

"What? Am I not allowed to bounce my widdle baby on my knee? Hear his widdle diapers crinkle? Hear his stomach..."

"EEEP! Mommy!" he said as his stomach cramped up loudly. He began to sweat from the effort, and tried to distract himself by drinking the bottle, though the milk only made the feeling worse?

"EEERR... ER..." he said, straining from the effort. His stomach grumbled again, and...

BLAART!

"NO! OH NO! NOT NOW!" He shouted his gut finally opened up and poured its contents into his diaper. Mommy giggled and kept bouncing, and he felt the mess grow and mash into him over and over.

It was over in moments, but the damage was done. Mommy laughed out loud as she bounced him again, knowing she had won.

"Oh no," he moaned.

"Oh yes stinky, that's a full diaper. I won the bet," she teased.

"But that's not fair! You didn't say you were going to force feed me all that!"

She silenced him by shoving his pacifier in his mouth, which he knew came with the order for silence. "Now now, we both agreed to the deal. You were just so excited about maybe being a big boy for our friends that you didn't think things through, weren't you?"

He blushed and nodded.

"And isn't it that same lack of thinking and over excitement that explains exactly WHY you're my little sub in diapers and why I'm your mommy?"

He nodded again.

"Good. Glad you learned your lesson. Now, are you going to finish your buh buh, or am I going to keep bouncing you up and down in your poopy diapers all night?"

He groaned. He was full, but the repeated squelching was already making him nauseous, so he sucked and finished the bottle.

When he was done, she stood him on the ground and sniffed around him, then waved a hand in front of her nose. "Whew! You really did a number on those diapers. You stink like a sewer! No hiding that, eh?"

He shook his head.

"Good boy. Now, off to bed poopy pants, and we'll play our game tomorrow." She patted his bottom, giving another nauseating squelch. He looked at her with a pout, and she waved goodnight at him.

He waddled toward his bedroom, thoughts about the next day turning over in his mind.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
12 hours ago, kirababy said:

Would love to find out what she instructed him to do in her hypnosis session.

Hmmmm guess you'll have to read to find out!

"Wha... wha?" Tony said. A fair of fingers were snapping in front if him, and he focused on them then felt his focus break. His mind cleared as if he was walking out of a fog, and he remembered where he was.

Mommy was looking at him and smiling. "You ok honey? We're all done now."

He looked around himself. He was in his own bedroom- a small, purple space with an adult sized crib, a pile of stuffed animals, and a closet full of dresses and diapers with just enough space to hide it all if someone vanilla came to visit. He was sitting on the ground, leaning back with his hands behind him, and wearing a diaper and bright yellow dress with a white collar.

He realized he had just been hypnotized, and she had woken him up from it.

"What did you do Mommy?" he asked.

She waved a finger in front of his face, her normal reaction to his misbehavior. "Ah ah ah," she said. "That's for Mommies to know and little sissy babies to find out. Need help up?"

Ella reached down and pulled him to his feet. He stood up, blushed, and straightened his dress.

"Now, we have some house work to do before they come. I want you to take up the laundry, sweep and wipe the floor on your hands and knees,"

"Why my hand's and knees?" he asked. "Why not the mop?"

"Yes sissy, on your hands and knees," she aid. "And its because I said so. Then I wand you to clean the bathrooms..."

"You know I think it's unfair I clean the thing I'm not allowed to use," he said.

She smiled. "You mean like how I clean your butt and pampers ten times a day even though you're the one who uses them?"

He stared at her with his mouth open.

"Well?"

"Touche."

"Good girl."

"And it's only four," he muttered.

"What's that?"

"Ummm... nothing Mommy. Thanks for changing my diapers..."

"Twelve time...

"More like three..."

"Fifteen times a day. So, if you are done that, you can clean under the oven and fridge, and use the handheld vacuum to clean the stairs."

He thought about her demands. "Mommy, why do all your instructions involve me crouching down?"

She laughed. "Obviously just because I love seeing your pretty bum sticking out of your skirt. Now be a good girl and get working," she said, and patted his diaper.

He shook his head. He knew she did SOMETHING to him. The question was WHAT. So far, none of the words she used gave him any immediate trigger. He stopped for a second, and waited as if he was refusing her instructions.

No part of him felt compelled to move forward. He was obeying her out of his own free will and kink, not due to hypnosis.

He thought for a moment. He took out his phone and set it to record.

"Hey dumb baby! Hey little sissy! Hey diaper girl!" he said, using the various names they tended to call him. He stopped recording, and played it back.

"Hey dumb baby! Hey little sissy! Hey diaper girl!" his phone said.

He paused and waited for any instinctual reaction. "Nothing," he said. No impulsive motion, no embarrassing line blurted out, no sudden horniness, no bending over or spanking his own bottom.

He heard laughing behind him. His Mommy was leaning against a doorway and watching him from across the house. "You aren't going to figure it out that way baby girl."

He waited for a reaction from "baby girl," but got nothing. "Don't you also have chores too, Mommy?"

She put a finger to her chin and pretended to think. "Hmmm let me check my list," she took out her phone. "Task one, tell the little subby in diapers to do all the work for me or else I'll spank her. Step two, watch her do the work while I enjoy the site of her skirt rising over her little pampered bottom whenever she bends over."

"Hmph, meanie," Tony said, and walked into the laundry room.

He looked at laundry machines. The dryer had finished its load, and the basket was on top of it. He reached up to grab it, then lowered it down to the ground.

BLARRT!

He jumped up as he heard the sound coming from the back of his diaper. He reached behind himself and felt the padding in a panic.

It wasn't entirely dirty yet, but he knew he had been close.

"What was that!?" He shouted out loud. He looked over his shoulder at Mommy, who was watching while sipping wine.

She shrugged and pursed her lips in a feigned confused face. "I don't know. You're in diapers, maybe it just comes out from time to time. Isn't that why you wear them?"

"Uh huh," he said, and looked back at the basket. He touched the top of it, and nothing happened. He opened the dryer and grabbed the clothes, and nothing happened. Whatever caused it, it wasn't just doing a chore. That is, if the sudden release WAS from the hypnosis.

He pulled the clothes out of the dryer and dropped them into the basket. He squatted down to pick it up, and...

BLLARRTT! This time it was louder, and far more extreme. He bolted up, and reached back to feel a sudden lump in his diaper.

"MOMMY! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" he shouted.

Ella shrugged again. "I didn't do anything. It looks like you just messed your diaper, Ms. Potty Pants."

"But..."

"Should I get you diapers that say "Potty Pants," on them? They sell those, and it seems fitting."

"Har har," he said. He looked at the basket again. Experimentally, he started to slowly squat down to grab the basket.

BLLART! He jumped back up again.

"Mommy! That's not nice!" he whined, with tears forming in his eyes.

"Aww," she said with a fake pout. "What's not nice diaper girl?"

"The hypnosis! You made me mess myself every time I squat!"

• Like 6

"Oh? Is that what I did?" She made a fake show as if thinking.

He thought of the list of chores. "And then, and then..." he stuttered and pointed a finger at her. "And then you gave me chores that all had me squat down! So I'll keep messing all day! And then our friends are going to come when I'm all stinky!"

She shook her head. "I don't know baby. Seems like just the normal stuff I see from my little diaper girl. You filled your diaper for me just last night, didn't you?"

"Yeah but..." he looked down at the basket. "How am I supposed to do all my chores? I don't want to smell like that for when our friends come!"

She shrugged. "Well that's too bad. I'm not sure they'll mind, they don't expect much from you. Probably just think its cute and chalk it up to dumb diaper sissy behavior again, like you dropping all their drinks over your maid's dress."

"Hmph," he said. Bringing up the drinks was unfair in his mind, it was an obvious set up that resulted in him stripping to his diaper in front of everyone and getting spanked for each missing drink.

"Well you at least give me a diaper change before they come?" he begged.

She shook her head. "Hmmm I don't remember that being on my chore list. Do you?"

"No," he said, and hung his head.

"Then I guess that's your answer. Get used to the idea of being stinky in front of our friends, I don't see a way around it."

"Awww. No fair." He put a hand to the back of his diaper. "How do I do this now?"

"I don't know. Not my problem. My job is just to watch, remember?" She said, and took a sip of wine.

"Yeah yeah yeah."

"No sass unless you want a spanking!"

He rolled his eyes. "I mean, yes yes yes Mommy." He held a hand on the back of his diaper and began crouching down.

BLLARR...

"NO NO NO!" he said. He got down as quickly as he could, grabbed the basket and stood back up.

"EERRRR Oh no," he said. He looked behind himself at his skirt pushed out by the inflated seat of his diaper. There was no hiding it now. He sighed, and took the basket up the stairs to the bedroom.

He thought of the list of chores. Next was to sweep the floors.

The first part was easy. The main section of the house wasn't very large, and he brushed everything into one pile.

He stared down at it, then at the long broom handle, and the very, very short handle of the dust pan.

"GOD DAMMIT!" He said.

"HEY! No bad words or I'll get the soap!"

"Gosh darnit!" he said. While he didn't mind many of the "punishments" they did, he HATED mouth soaping.

He grabbed the pan and the edge of the broom. "Alright, lets get this over with," he told himself. He breathed in deep, sighed, and crouched down to the ground.

BLARRRRRRRR... The sound was constant as he crouched. Any hope he had that it ran out ended quickly, and he swept as quickly as he could.

"NO NO NO!" he shouted as the stream came out of him. He swept the line into his pan, backed up, swept it up again, and filled his pan as he filled his diaper.

"Why does the line never just disappear?" he demanded, and finally brushed the last of it in.

He stood up and panted. His diaper was swollen, and hung down between his thighs. He felt the warm muck coating him and groaned.

Mommy was laughing out load. "WHEH!" she said, waving a hand in front of her nose. "Did that feel good poopy? I can smell that from here!"

He pouted. "Mommy, is that gonna happen every time I bend over?"

She nodded. "I guess so poopy girl. You'll just be making Mommy presents in your diaper again and again and again, unless you find a way to do your job without squatting."

He sighed. "But... but..." he thought of all the chores he had to do. Realistically, there was no way to avoid it.

"Now now, the only butt I care about is yours, and apparently its under five layers of muck and padding, so now help there. Now finish your chores while I watch."

"Yes Mommy," he said. He turned around, and felt his hand jolt. "NO!" he shouted as the pan hit a corner and the dirt spread over the ground again.

Ella started laughing even louder. "WOW! That's even better then the drinks you spilled!"

"Yeah..." he said, staring at the dirt.

She took out her phone. "Alright sweetie, I'm going to be filming this for our friends, so they know why the house smells like a diaper bucket when they come over. Better get back to work."

"Please get it for me Mommy? Just his once."

"HA! No way in hell. Get moving dirty diaper dummy."

"That's a new one."

"I know! I have a whole list of them you'll hear tonight. Dirty diaper dummy, potty pants, stinky, stinker, poopy butt, skunk girl, little sissy, offender of noses, diaper slaughterer, blort shorts..." she continued, and he tuned her out.

Tony stared at the line, then at the short dustpan. There was no way around it.

He sighed, resigned himself to his fate, and got back to his work. It was several hours until they arrived, and he had a lot of hard, dirty, work to do.

• Like 3

"Ok stinky butt, get to the door."

Tony grumbled, but obeyed. He waddled as best he could to the door, where he was ordered to great all the new comers. "Are you sure I should be doing the greeting? Given how bad I stink?"

He had considered phrasing it differently, but there was really no point. He knew from experience that if he didn't say it outright she'd come up with an even more embarrassing.

"Well, I already told them what to expect, so I wouldn't worry," he blushed, realizing what kind of information she must have told them about him. "Anyway, we did the best we could with that, didn't we?"

"Yeah, I guess so." The "best we could" was the reason he was standing with his legs spread apart. Three layers of diapers, each filled with a stuffer and powder, with plastic pants over them. His skirt spread wide out over the bulk, and walking itself became a chore. Even so, the smell of repeated messings hit his nose every time he moved.

"Now, they'll be in soon. Every time someone enters, I want you to," she giggled. "Squat down low and give a nice curtsey. Let them know what a good sissy you are. Then, take their coats, and lead them into the living room, where I'll be waiting with the drinks and food you made."

He sighed. "So you want me to squat each time they come in so the first thing they see is me helplessly messing myself?"

"Yup," she patted his head. "See? Even sissy babies can be smart sometimes. Curtsey, fill your diaper a bit more so they can laugh at you, and stand back up."

"Yes Mommy," he said.

"Oh, and baby girl?"

"Yes."

"One more thing. Your shoe is unbuckled."

"AWWW no mommy!" He looked down. She had put him in lacy white socks and platform shoes with patent leather bands for the visit, and he saw one was in fact open.

"Fix it now."

"Please mommy? I'm just a helpless little baby girl who needs help with her shoes."

"Now."

He put a hand to his mouth and opened his eyes wide. "I'm too much of a dumb baby to fix my own shoes Mommy, can Mommy do it please?"

"I wan mommy to help! Pwease!? " he tried his best baby voice, which sometimes worked.

She held a finger up. "Sissy girl. Fix your shoe or I'll bend you over for a spanking. Now."

He looked down. In his current state, the "bending over" part would be just as bad as the spanking, especially if he was held there until the spanking was over. He sighed, closed his eyes, and squatted.

He quickly fixed his shoe as he added more to the bulk in his diaper. Even with the multiple layers of diapers, the sound was barely covered. He knew Mommy would find many ways to get him squatting during the visit, and the entire group would know what he did each time.

"Good girl," Ella said, and patted his diaper.

He stared at the doorway, and heard footsteps coming up. Normally, these events were embarrassing. He knew this, however, was about to be a whole new level.

He squeezed his eyes shut, and got ready for the laughter.

• Like 3
On 3/9/2024 at 3:51 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Is there more of this coming or are you leaving it open-ended so your readers can let their imaginations run wild? 🤭

Depends on the commissioner. So far they only requested this much, but stated they might want more later. I'll let you know if I ever write more

• Thanks 1