LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Larry's Find

Larry sighed.  

"Well, it seems you've had a long day for a teenager, anyway," he told her.  "Maybe you should go in the bathroom and change into the night shirt, and then you can have that bed over there.  I'll be up a little later to finish our clothes, and I'll be going to bed, too, sweetie."

He went down when it was time and brought the clothes up from the dryer, and then he folded all of her things, because he thought she was a child, anyway, so even her undies, and put them all at the foot of her bed for when she woke up.  Then he got this things ready, used the bathroom, took a shower, and put something to sleep in.  

The next day was Sunday, so he thought about what he could do, and figured, Well, he could go to church.  He could ask her, but as they were probably not from the same church, he wouldn't force her as long as she promised to stay in the room until he got back.  After all, if she was thirteen, it was a lot safer in his room, and then they could work out together what she wanted to do when he returned.

He knelt, and prayed to whom he believed in.

"Please help me find a way to take care of this child, and if that is not in my hands, then at least, watch over her and help her find the kind of place she deserves," he prayed.  Then he went to sleep.

She yawned, he was right she had a long day so though it was still pretty early for bed. She nodded finished her drink and picked up the shirt and headed to the bathroom. In the bathroom she stayed in there  looking at herself in the mirror thinking about how much far her life had fallen in the past year. She would wash her hair tomorrow that might help her feel more like herself. She didn't go to the bathroom like she was told cause she got lost in her own thoughts. But when she she heard the door close signaling that Larry had left. She crept out the bathroom and over to her bag.

Rummaging through the junk she pulls out her phone; She had put it on super low power mode she checked the call longs and messages hoping for a single acknowledgement from her parents but there was nothing. A single tear fell from her face. Both from sadness and anger that her family would abandon her like this. she shut the screen back off she knew it would be dead by morning but she hoped to get it charged tomorrow. she grabbed her wallet. She it had her old bank card which probably had a $75 which she wanted to save for an emergency, A dave and busters Game card from when she used to could afford having fun.  A access card for the tiny storage unit that held the little bit of stuff she was able to recover. Then she looked at the drivers license which read clear as day:

Kentucky USA Drivers License
Tillman 
Sarah

1262 Hickory Rd Apt #6

Frankfort, KY 40623

DOB:  09/27/2000

EXP:   09/27/2026
She wiped away a tear as she looked at her old apartment address. she wondered if anyone moved in. If they knew that the owners were evil and would raise their rent 30% in a few months. That they would kick them out and leave their stuff  on the street without giving them time to better employment. she bit her nails and stuffed the wallet back in small pocket in the bag and zipped it up. she didn't want larry finding it and thinking it was fake and messing it up. She could hear footsteps on the walkway in the poorly soundproofed hotel from she put the bag near her under the bed so she knew it was safe. she hopped under the covers and pulled them over her head as she heard the footsteps draw near to the door she let out a sigh as she wiped her eyes again and forced herself to stay quiet as she heard him begin to move about the room but under the covers she was unsure as to what he was doing but he never seemed to come over to the bed which brought her relief, "Hopefully he is as nice as he says he is"  she thinks to herself as she finally is able to start to fall asleep

Larry slept through the night, and when he woke up, he sat up and looked around the room.  For a moment, he wondered if he had dreamed having a child actually want and need his help.  He knew that it was not something likely to happen, so when he glanced around for signs of the child, his eyes went big when he noticed that she was indeed there.

He got out of bed and started to make his way to the bathroom to use it and to get dressed because he didn't want to be dressing in front of a child.  As it was, he wore a pair of shorts to bed instead of just underwear, and he was sleeping in a t-shirt, not that there was anything a man had there, but just, felt like some girls didn't appreciate seeing a grown man's naked chest.  He thought he had heard it before... "EW!" from young girls that thought he was way too old, and of course, why wouldn't they?  

When he came out of the bathroom, he looked around again, this time dressed in nice brown slacks and button up white shirt and tie.  His hair was combed as neatly as his colic would allow, and he went to the kitchenette.  Once again, he checked to see what the child was doing, and if she was awake.  He didn't want to pour her breakfast and it get soggy and mushy on her while she was sleeping, but he didn't want to eat in front of her either without making it known that she was supposed to eat, too.

As the hours passed she mostly slept peacefully. But as it drew closer to time to wake up her empty mind began to form a terrible scene. In this nightmare she was running in dark alleys lit only by them moon. it was dingy she was back in her dirty clothes for some reason. She felt like she was being chased but each time she looked behind she could see no one but she could hear something.

Her heart was racing, and while she looked peaceful at a distance. close up you could see she was sweating profusely. she falls in her dream but instead of falling to the ground she keeps falling and an ominous figure is looking down from the top of this pit. she keeps falling till the area around her is pitch black she eventually hits a splash shes surrounded by water she feels something swimming pass her feet but she can't see anything. then it feels like she's bit by something and this finally stirs her awake. 

she jumps out of bed she has to pee and badly. sees larry out her peripheral but its still foggy as she really isn't fully awake. unbeknownst to her she was dribbling a little bit of pee on the ground as she made her way to the bathroom. there was even a small stain on the bed. there was a sparse trail of maybe 5-10 drops following her from the bed to the bathroom. His shirt was damp on the back and underarms as it absorbed all her sweat from the nightmare. when she finally reached the now empty bathroom. She finally went to the toilet totally unaware of the mess in her trail. She cried softly thinking about the nightmare she just had. 

Larry hadn't yet noticed anything amiss about the little lady as she ran to the toilet.  Of course, being a teenager, he imagined that she had not wanted to get up in the night for a couple of reasons.  It was cold and looking out the window, he had seen it had snowed, and being a teenager, she was in a strange place, and teens liked their sleep, so she likely didn't jump out of bed until she just couldn't wait anymore.  He chuckled to himself.  Of course it had been a while since he was a teen himself, and he hadn't been around them for a while, so he didn't realize that there were flaws in his thought process.  Teens were not like younger children where they normally avoided the toilet until the last minute like some kids under eight might do under certain situations.

He poured her some cereal as he saw the bathroom door close, and after a minute or two, he went to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

"Baby?  I poured you some cereal.  Come out and eat first, and you can take a shower...," he stepped on some water of some kind.  Looking down at the floor, he noticed that the spots of water got a little bigger towards the bathroom, but they seemed to start over by her bed.  He pulled back her sheets, and while it wasn't obvious that it was pee because it looked like she must have been sweating seeing as even the space near her pillow was slightly damp, still, the larger puddles closer to the bathroom gave away that she was probably starting to wet herself in the bed.

He smelled the bed, and he still wasn't sure.  It was definitely her smell, but as much as she had sweated and as little pee had actually come out in the bed, it didn't have a strong urine smell.  He shook his head.  But it was rather cold last night, so he didn't see how she was so sweaty.  Maybe she had had a nightmare.  Then again, she just ran away from the only place she known could take care of her because even though they were able, they didn't do a very good job of it.

He glanced up from inspecting her bedding as the bathroom door opened.  

He didn't accuse her of peeing right away.  He just nodded at the kitchenette where her bowl of cereal was waiting for her.

"There's cereal made for you on the counter, and there's orange juice in the fridge and bananas if you want some."

As she walked into the kitchen, he continued to watch her, his eyes glancing down to her butt where if she was wet enough, he would notice any wet spot in the shirt.

The knock startles her. she wipes her eyes, "i'll be out in a minute" 
she flushes the toilet and washes her hands she looks at herself in the mirror above the sink she could see herself from the waist up be was still unaware that she both leaked and that there was a distinct wet spot around her crotch. but as she looked in the mirror she could see the damp stains around her underarms and pits and her eyes were crusty from the tears. she threw a bit of water on her face and wiped it off with towel she didn't want Larry to worry to much about her. 

She forces a smile as she emerges from the bathroom and walks to kitchen table and takes a seat with her back facing him briefly before she sits the stain is visible enough to confirm his suspicions. 
"Thanks i love cereal" 

Larry smiled when she first came out of the bathroom, and appreciated her not being picky about having cold cereal on a cold day, but he didn't have a stove, and wasn't allowed anything that would heat up food in the little motel--kitchenette room.  

When he saw the back of her shirt for a moment but she was already seated by the time he had gotten to her, he frowned and looked down at her crotch which was also a bit wet, and his heart melted a tiny bit knowing in his mind she was thirteen years old, and had obviously been so embarrassed about the day before that she thought she had to lie about being a little bedwetter, and seemed to be trying to pretend she made it to the bathroom when the stains on the shirt obviously told him she had started to wet the bed before she was awake.

He squatted down in front of her, and looked her in the eyes.

"Baby, I need you to do me a little favor," he reached for her hand.  "Reach down for me and touch the shirt that is between your legs, honey.  Feel the back of it, too.  I don't think there is any other way to show you how I know than to let you know how I know."

He gently prodded her out of her seat and started to pull the shirt off of her whether she felt where he told her to or not.

"We need to get this off of you, sweetheart.  First of all, you're getting the chair wet with it on, but more importantly, you'll get an infection," he pulled the shirt off of her and took it to the bathroom to put in the sink, and then he went and got her a pair of panties and came over and putting them on the other chair that she hadn't sat in yet, he started to pull down her wet panties.

"I'm sorry, baby, but you've had an accident and there's no way I'm going to let you sit there and eat while you are dirty.  It will make you sick being like that while you're trying to eat, sweetheart.  I know you don't understand because you're just a child, but I need to take care of you, baby.  That's what I signed up for when I decided to take you home with me last night and protect you."

He got her panties off of her, and then he pulled her undershirt off.  He frowned because he didn't think she washed herself that well, either.  She was supposed to take a bath the night before, but even though she had been sweaty in the night, he didn't believe that the sweat made her smell as bad as she smelled, and it wasn't really just piss he was smelling.  She still had pretty oily hair, too.

"Oh, baby," he frowned at her.  "Didn't those people you were fostered to even teach you how to clean yourself up and wash your hair?  You poor little baby girl!"

He went ahead and put some panties on her so at least her butt would be covered.  He didn't want to tease her with her food.  Who knew how many times those people might have done that to her?  No, he would definitely let her eat first, but then he was going to make sure she got a bath.  The poor little one was in a lot of need for some one to actually care about her and show her how to clean up better.

He thought God had given him the answer he prayed for when he found out how dirty she was, and he thought that meant God wanted him to actually take care of her.

"Don't cry, baby," he put an arm around her while she ate.  "It's not your fault no one taught you how to take care of yourself.  Those people that treated you badly should be in jail," he told her.  "But as there is little we can do about them right now, I am just going to do everything I can to take care of you, little baby girl."

When she felt the wetness on the shirt she was in shock she knew she had a nightmare she knew she was sweating  but maybe that's why she fell into the water in her dream. She was in a daze as he stripped her not even registering that she was standing naked in front of a man she had met less than 24 hours ago.

She was overwhelmed, she could no longer hold back the tears. She had lost her home, her job, she was now hold up in a dingy motel with some man named Larry who she had not 1, not 2 but 3 accidents in front of in the less time that it takes for the sun to move around the sky. As the tears start to flow she finally zones back into the moment. she realizes she is in a new set of underwear and he was comforting her. She isn't even able to look at the food. "im not a baby," she mutters. her brows furrowed frustrated with herself and the situation

"No," he agreed with her, not because in his heart he believed she wasn't a baby, but because she needed to be validated, and he figured she probably had not been given enough of that either, or she would have a lot more confidence in getting to the toilet even in the daytime.  "You're not a baby.  But this is still not your fault, sweetheart.  No one has taken the time to help you."

He pulled her into his lap as she ate, wanting to comfort the child even if she was older than the typical child you should put in your lap.  "It's okay," he whispered.  "We will figure things out, sweetie.  I'm not going to let you go back to being on the streets, and you are never going back to those people that treated you like a dog, either.  Is that okay with you?  You stay with me, and I'll make sure you never have to be scared again."

He let her finish her cereal, and then he took her to the bathroom, not to put her on the toilet.  She would sit if she wanted to, but he led her there in just a pair of panties on her butt, and he started to run her a bath.

"We are going to get you cleaned up," he told her rubbing her little shoulders.  "I know you took a bath last night, but someone didn't teach you very well.  Your hair is still oily, and you still smell, and I'm not talking about the pee, honey.  Honestly, those people that kept you really should never have been allowed children.  At least it doesn't look like they beat you very much.  I hope that's true."

He got the tub full, and then he squatted down by her.

"Okay, I'll let you do as much as you can first, but I'm going to watch, and then I'll know where I need to start teaching you from.  You can't grow up not knowing how to get yourself clean, sweetheart.  It's a crime you were allowed to go this long without being shown properly."

He watched her intently to make sure of where she missed, so he could go over that with her.  Now, as she probably cleaned herself up in one way that she was used to, it was probably not the same order he cleaned, so to him, he probably thought she missed places that in reality, she hadn't washed at the same time as he thought was natural.  For instance, if she was rubbing her lower stomach, he might have thought she should wash her privates next, but if she went to her legs, wanting to do her privates in a different order, then he would think she either forgot her stomach or her privates.  If she washed her arms and then her legs, he might think she forgot her chest or under her arms.  But in the end, he found that he thought she missed behind her ears, a common place for kids to forget, forgot under her arms, her butt crack, and her mid stomach just above her privates.

He sighed when she looked up at him.

"Okay, now I'm going to wash you all over again, and I want you to try to pay attention to what you feel like I washed that was new.  Of course, he never meant to do anything creepy to her, so when it came to washing her "downstairs," he have her the rag and told her how to get clean.  Then he smiled.

"Good girl," he said as they finished her body.

"Now, you are still a little young, and hair is tricky even for an older teen, so I'll just do it today, and when we have a little more time, I'll show you how to do it, honey."

He hadn't told her why he was in a hurry, but he did want to take her to church.  He wanted all the help he could get, and though he had no proof there was a God, if there was one, then it couldn't hurt by making the deity happy, could it?

"Now, soap hurts your eyes," he warned her.  "I am sure wherever you came from didn't let you use any shampoo or your hair wouldn't have ever gotten this bad," he told her.  "But it does hurt your eyes, so when I tell you to, close your eyes, and I'll tilt your head back so most of it goes to the back of your head anyway to limit how much soap gets near your eyes.  Don't open them though until I say so, okay?"

She was getting increasingly frustrated, She knew how to bathe herself, While she used to go to the salon for her hair she had become better at it since she could no longer afford that. She felt like her intelligence was being questioned but she didn't have the energy to protest. He wasn't going to leave she wouldn't let this happen again but felt it was best to just let it go it was nice to not have to do it this one time. as He washed her hair she actually felt relaxed his hands reminded her of her old stylist. she relaxed and let him finish what he was doing. She did realize he seemed to be rushing and she couldn't figure out why. But maybe he had something to do. 

Larry smiled at her, and he tried to help her out of the tub, reaching for a towel to wrap around her.

"We are going somewhere where they say a higher power can help comfort you in times of trouble," he said as he tried to coax her towards the other room with the intention of helping her dress.  He had already undressed her for a bath, so he didn't see the harm in fully taking care of the child now.  "I know some people don't believe in God, but you know, if you pray to something that doesn't exist, then it doesn't do anything, so it won't hurt you.  But if he is real, then he may help you if he's not trying to challenge you to make you stronger, so really, you only have to benefit from it, or it stays the same if you worship him, right?"

He looked into her little innocent eyes as he explained this still trying to guide her out of the bathroom and to where her clothes are so he could try to dress her.

She looked up at him with this annoyed but passive face. "church. you want to go to church?" she follows him out the bathroom and she notice he was a bit more dressed up than the day prior. SHe drags her feet, "Do i have to go, i mean if its your thing thats cool but its not really mine."

"I know, that's why I explained to you, that if you go, and God is real, then it could benefit you, but if God isn't real, then it won't hurt you since you'd be with me, and I'd be there to help you and protect you.  But yes, while I'm protecting you, you will go where I go unless I find something else I can do where I'd feel comfortable leaving you by yourself.  Thirteen year old children should at least be left in a safe place when it's possible."

Larry frowned at her.

"Now, you are going to get dressed, and I'll help make sure you look nice.  Then we will get the bus to church.  If you want, you can bring something to doodle on or pass the time, but you will come with me."

He sighed knowing he was probably not explaining it any better than anyone else had done for him in the past.

He brought her where her clothes were, and he smiled up into her little face.

"I'll tell you what," he said.  "If you humor me and go to church, I'll do something to humor you.  Maybe you want to go play at the park or something.  For right now, where I take you can't cost me any more money that it takes to use the bus, but I'll be getting a job soon and when I have money, then we can even go somewhere and spend a little bit, but that will be a little while.  It normally takes about two weeks to get your first check."

He didn't know that there was an opening, and whether God had anything to do with it or not, there was a permanent placement opening, with the only draw back being it was a small town, so they'd relocate, but it came with a big enough bonus, he'd be able to get a car and a few other things as well as some help securing a trailer house to live in, which had two bedrooms and a small yard.  He would thank God and tell her that it was his doing as he believed, but for now, he had no idea that there was a design at work here.

She groans, " fine i'll go this time but i really could stay here i won't run away you've been kind. so theres no reason to not trust me here." She really didn't want to go she was hoping for some time alone so she could charge her phone and just get out of this room for a while. But she figured going this time would give him some confidence in himself and maybe her. He seemed very unsure of himself. Maybe cause he still thought she was a child she reasoned since he brought it up every chance he could. He prolly never cared for a kid he didn't really seem that much older than her just a bit taller. Maybe a bit more mature and responsible. Whatever it was hopefully this trip would help him. She'd be respectful but she had no intention of really engaging with the service. She looks at the clothes laid out and begins to dress herself. she figured by going here she could convince him to go to the library she knows she could get her phone charged there. she grabs her bag, "well i guess we should get going"

Larry frowned at the little one.

"Honey, kids your age shouldn't be left alone for that long.  What if something happened while you were all alone?  You might be smart enough to hand some problems, but there are things that young kids should not be handling, such as being in an unsafe area without an adult around."

He smiled at her.

"We'll get a safer place to stay once I start working regularly, and then it won't be so bad to leave you for a couple of hours, though.  You just need to be patient because I don't want you to get hurt, baby."

Larry thought a moment.  "Or..., you know what?  I think there might be a library not too far from the church.  Maybe I can take you there, as long as you promise me not to leave there, and you start looking for me when I say to?  Would that work?  Maybe meet me where I drop you off at a specific time?"

Larry didn't want to force the child.  Of course, he thought it would be good for her to go to church, but it should be something she does of her own free will, especially because she wasn't technically his child.

"If you have a potty accident, though, you'll have to sit there until I get you, okay?  I mean I know you've told me you don't normally do it in the day, and I have really nothing to do about it right now if it does happen, but... Well, we could pack some extra panties and your extra pants for you, I guess, just in case."

He hugged her.

"Let's go.  If I'm dropping you at the library first, then we don't have much time for me to get to church on time."

He ushered her out the door whether she chose to stay with him or go to the library as they could talk about it on the way, if there was still something to say about it.  

She smiles happy to be able to get a chance at the library she follows him to the bus stop as they pass the spot where less than 24 hours ago she utterly embarrassed herself she avoids the spot with a anxious flinch  to the right. as they reach the stop and sit down waiting for the bus. She looks at him, "Thanks for shuffling me around i'm sure you had other plans for your weekend." she fidgets with her fingers as they idly sit a the spot.

"Oh, no, sweetheart, it is no problem at all.  I am happy to make sure I feel you are safe, but comfortable about where you are.  Just as long as you try to obey me within good reason, and let me keep you safe.  That's what a parent or guardian should do for a child, and as you don't have a guardian right now, then it seems that is my role until we figure something else out."

He hugged her.

"So promise you stay in the area I drop you off in at the library so I can find you, well, unless you are going to the bathroom and then come right back, okay?"

He got her outside and to the bus stop.

Once they were on the bus again, he kept a hand on her to make sure everyone knew this child was with him.  His hand just rested on her shoulder or in her hands for the most part.

Then the bus came to the library....

She nods passively, "Yea i'll be there its not like i can get anywhere else." she responds. She was annoyed that he still thinks she was a child. She could go where she wanted if she wanted. But she hand no intention of being defiant she just wanted to get out that hotel room and charge her phone. maybe read some books. She sighs, and slouches on the bench until the bus comes. As they walk through he bus she wants to shake his arm off her but she figures that would draw more attention, and thats the last thing she wanted. they reach the back of the bus near the rear exist and take the open row she takes the window seat and watches the passing scenery until the bus stops at the library 

Larry held little Sarah through the bus ride so no one would bother her, either holding her hand, or a hand resting on her arm, her shoulder, or even her thigh.  He didn't trust people, and this little child was just tall enough someone might think they could do things to her if he wasn't there to stop them.

Arriving at the library, he walked her out to the library so he could find the bathrooms with her, so she'd know where they were, and then he walked around inside with her until she found the books she was most interested in.  He wouldn't want her getting lost.

On their way, wandering through the library, he patted her arm.

"I'll pick you up in this section," he told her.  "Please.  This is important.  Don't go with anyone you don't know, and if anyone tries to get friendly, make sure you stay where the librarians at the closest kiosk can see you in case you need help.  I know a kid your age has heard all the safety tips before, but now more than ever, you need to be careful because you're not home, and I have no idea what your fosters think throwing you out on the street or making life so hard for you that you thought running away was better."

He patted her back.

"Okay, I'll try to treat you like a big girl.  I am little scared to leave you, but you know, you got this far, and hopefully you know how to stay safe until I come back for you."

And he reluctantly walked away giving this all to God's hands, now.

Following him around the library pretending that she din't know where she was going. She mostly tuned him out. A librarian that would for sure recognize her was around and she mainly focused on not being in her line of sight until he left. She would let her check lost and found When he spoke directly to her. Every time he brought up foster parents she thought to her real parents. She hoped they had finally reached back out to her. Were they worried about her, did they care. She felt guilty about being so irresponsible that  she even ended up in this situation. She looked at him confidently taking this as an opportunity to restore his confidence instead of the other way around. "i'll be fine i wont leave the library i promise. i'll be here when you get back i promise" 

"Okay," he smiled at her.  "I'm trusting you, sweetheart.  I'm really worried that people treated you so badly."

Larry made sure she knew where the toilet was and where the front desk and the young teen section was before he left her.  The last thing he left with her, was the phone number to the church hall phone if something were to happen.  

"When I pick you up, we'll go get some lunch," he told her.  "And see if you need a change of clothes, if that's necessary, so don't be scared if you... have a problem, okay?"

He smiled and patted her arm one last time before he left her.

He went off not that far, to get to his church.  Luckily, it wasn't that far from the library.

Sarah watched as Larry left the library. Letting out a relieved sigh she waits a few minutes  watching the door to ensure he didn't return quickly. Once she's sure he will be gone for a bit she gets up and leaves the young teens section and heads to the information desk, where she finds Larisa a friend she made here when she first started getting behind on bills. 
"Hey Ris, how have you been," says Sarah.
"Hey girl long time no see you're looking a lot better," says Larisa.
"Its been a rough couple of weeks but i was finally able to get a little bit of help"
"Well thats good anything i can help you with today"

"Today I'm hoping you have a charger in lost and found I have the cord if that helps"

"I think i can help you there," Larisa begins digging in the box kept at the information desk. After a minute she pulls out both a charging cord and block for Sarah's phone. "Here you go, so were you able to get some help from your parents"

taking the charger and stuffing it in her pocket for now, "Um no i don't think so that's what i need a charge to check. I havent heard from them in a week almost"

"Oh no i'm sorry it sucks that they cut you off like this. So what the shelter found you permeant placement," she ask with an air of concern.

"No nothing from the shelter. but I should check my email for something about that too i guess. And its nothing illegal i promise. A guy says he here for a teaching job saw me on the street and offered to help." she says with a sigh cause she know it sounds sketchy and its going to alarm her friend.

"Sarah, i know i'm not your parent but you know that sounds dangerous right," she says with soft comforting voice.

"I know i've been with him since friday. he's been really helpful and now that i have a charger," she holds out the charger hoping this means she will be allowed to keep it, "i can call for help if it ever gets weird."
"I can't say i support this decision but you do look a lot better than you were. But keep the charger," she takes out a sticky note and starts to scribble her phone number on it. 567-555-1234> " I want you to text me regularly just so i know that you're okay. 

Taking the note with a smile, "Sure its nice knowing people care about me. If it makes you feel any better that's how he is too. Oddly he thinks i'm a child which maybe cause he's a teacher he feels obligated to help."
"interesting," Larisa pauses. "Well if he's such a good person and he thinks your a child why hasn't he taken you to the police." 

"Mainly cause i didn't want him to. they wouldve just told him i'm an adult and sent me away. He thinks i had abusive foster parents and don't want to go back "in the system". she says with air quotes.
"One hell of a tale you've crafted for a bed and clean clothes. But you know the truth will come out eventually." 
"Yea I know but i'm not turning down food and shelter till then. He wanted to go to church so I'm less worried about him i think." she shrugs.

"Well it doesn't guarantee he is but does help with perception. well go charge that phone up. i want it full before you leave." she says with a shooing motion.
"alright alright. gonna grab a couple books to read while i wait."
They smile at each other and Sarah departs. 
She heads to adult fiction and grabs Andy Weir's Artemis, A book on nature photography full of picture. then rounds it out with the latest available chapters for the manga Fire force. she makes her way to a tucked away corner of the teen section that had bean bag chairs. she set one near the available charger, plug up her device and stuff the device in her bag and placed the bag behind her back so that it couldn't be taken without her knowledge. she scooted the char around slightly so that the charger was  to the side of the chair but tucked the cord behind the chair so it couldnt be  seen from a distance. She say atop her bag and began to read the manga. crossing her legs and getting comfortable she even yawns a few times as the time ticks on. 

• Like 1

Larry came back to the library about two and a half hours later, and looked around.  Honestly, he normally would have still been out for another near hour, but he was too worried about the child he was taking care of.  He was whistling though, and felt good about what he was doing.  He had actually just been in Bible study the last part before he ditched and they were talking about Cain's quote: "Am I my brother's keeper?"

He smiled to himself.  "Yes, Lord, I am.  And my brother's child's keeper, too.  I promise, she will not be abandoned until I know she has everything she needs.  She will not go to the system again, if I can help it!"

He walked into the library, and looked around here and there until he saw the little teen girl sitting nearly napping with a book or two around her.

He started to slip up close to her, and was nearly on top of her before he made a sound that gave way that he was there....

During the 2.5 hours Larry was gone she had worked up quite an appetite but had been staving of hunger by getting up and drinking from the nearby water fountain multiple times. But by now she was engrossed in the manga she doesn't notice anything until she hears a sound she snatches up the book and bag as her eyes open wide with alarm. Being homeless made her jittery around unfamiliar noises. But as her eyes come into focus she realizes it larry and starts to relax loosening her tight grip on her things. She smiles shuffling the books around and stuffing the charger in her bag. She saw the 100% circle as she closed her bag so at least she knew it was charged but she would have to wait for another time to actually check it. 
"welcome back how was church" she says calmly

"Church was fine," Larry smiled at her.  "And I've talked to some people at church who will help me get what I need settled to make sure you don't go back to the abusive home, okay?"

He reached down to help her up to her feet.  Sniffing at her, not fully trusting she was able to use the toilet on her own without asking someone, he helped her get her bag and put it on her shoulder.

"Why don't we take you to the bathroom before we head off to get lunch?" he smiled at her.  "We don't need you getting upset on the bus because you couldn't make it where we are going, sweetheart."

He put a caring, but firm hand on her shoulder to direct her towards the bathrooms whether she tried to insist she had gone before or not.  He had been in the foster care system himself, and while some people were good to you, some, like was obviously her case judging from she chose to wet herself several times when he had gotten her, and who had been fighting him about using the toilet during the last night....  He wasn't convinced she knew that she had a right to use the toilet.

Would you like something from a burger place, a pizza place, or a Taco place?" he asked her just before they made it to a girls' room. 

"Now, I'll be right outside, here, honey, and when you are done, we can go eat, okay?"  He did pat her bottom as if lightly patting her playfully so she wouldn't catch on to his real aim was to see if she had leaked in her pants.