LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Larry's Find

"I was out of the country for a short time, and just got back about a month ago," he said smiling at her.  "But I grew up on the other side of town.  This is just the best side of town to get a motel not too far from things I want to get."

He looked over at a man that was eyeing a different young girl who was alone.

"Excuse me," he told Sara.  He got up and walked over and said a couple of things to the young woman who nodded at him, and then started to watch the man that was looking particularly in her direction a lot.

When he got back, he sat down next to her, after eyeing someone down and softly saying, "You saw me get up for a minute.  You know this young child is with me, don't you?"

"Sorry, no I didn't realize.  I thought you got up because your stop was coming up."

"Well, it's not.  But that that guy over there is eyeing that girl a little too much for my comfort, so I just went to tell her about it so she's aware."

"Oh, okay."

And that was the end of the conversation.  

Larry looked back at her Sarah.

"The districts around here like it when you have multicultural experiences in your resume, so I've been teaching English in Japan for two years."

He looked around them to make sure the girl didn't try to give Sarah anything strange, but didn't want to just accuse her even in asking without proof.

She raises her eyes curiously as he starts talking about where he grew up. but When he excuses her self she shakes her head. momentarily she puts her hands over her face annoyed. He's going to draw more attention. to us she says to herself. she watches as he makes eye contact with the teenager and older gentleman on the bus. He probably thinks that man is suspicious just for existing. Maybe he was in a scary situation before, she reasons on his distrustful demeanor. 

When he finally returns she listens as he begins talking but notices him eyeing her hands and the woman again. "Look i don't know what you've seen here or in Japan but acting suspicious of everyone makes you look suspicious too." she says in a soft but firm whisper tone looking him directly in the eye. Then looking back at her hands then him again, "And I'm not stupid i'm not going to take anything from strangers." she lets out a shallow breath and stretches out a her empty hands. "I get it the world is dangerous if you're really worried  stay on to make sure he doesn't get off behind her. but even if he does what are you gonna do follow them? Then its just a man following another man who he thinks  is following a young girl." She pauses briefly "People should care about other people thats what you said when you came across me. and I agree. But you can't just insert yourself in everything. But I guess thats just how you are maybe." she pauses and tacks on "uncle Larry." In case  anyone on the mostly empty bus was eavesdropping 

He sighed when she told him that it makes him look suspicious.  Of course, a teenager doesn't get it!  She probably did think he acted as creepy, but what other people thought had a lot less impact on the fact his sister stepped out one day on their side of town, nearly twelve years ago, disappeared for three hours, and finally got home tears in her eyes, and scared to death to leave the house for the next three weeks alone.  

Of course, time plays tricks with your memory, and he was about fifteen at the time and never considered anything was as dangerous as a lot of people told him it was, and his younger sister, who was thirteen at the time was just going to the market not even six blocks away.  He might not have even known the whole story or exactly what had happened as his sister didn't want to talk about whatever had happened to her after that, and their mom talked to her alone when she came in.  But something terrible fixed in his mind, at that time, and now, even if a girl is in her twenties, if she so much as seems a year younger than him, he'd watch out for her.  That's just what the experience had done to him.  He doesn't even know if what happened to his sister is what really happened.  

"I don't care if I look suspicious as long as someone is safe because of my actions.  She's aware of him, and she probably has a phone that works, so I don't think I need to follow her.  She'll call if she feels the situation is unsafe.  I wish my sister had taken her phone on that night," he had mist in his eyes and only revealed half of his memory to her as if she should know what he was talking about.

"Look, I get it, okay.  You are a teenager, and you think everyone should just mind their own business.  Like so many others, you would have been one of the many that passed you by when you were shivering and scared in the cold the other night, but that's not me, and that's why I'm protecting you, sweetie."

He put a hand on hers.

"Actually, Japan is one of the safest countries in the world, and things don't happen as often there, so when it does, it is big news, and there has been 'big news' climbing in Japan about crime.  The fact that it is so common place in America, is why we don't hear all the instances of it in America.  If the News only focused on that, Americans wouldn't know what else was going on in the world because that kind of crime is just too common."

He had tears in his eyes that wouldn't go away.

"Look, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to.  But don't expect me to stay quiet if I see anyone acting suspicious, even a woman, and you saw the guy.  He was white, just like me.  I am not targeting anyone when I feel my danger sense go off.  I'm just watching out for those that look a little too innocent at times."

He didn't know why, but he felt compelled to explain himself to her, even though he saw her as a child.

She listened, sister , took her phone that day. Something must've happened to his sister and he feels guilty. but as he expounds she watches the tears form in his eyes though they wouldn't fall. She puts her hand on his thigh and leans into him, "i'm sorry...i ...i didn't mean to trigger anything" she stammers. "And you're right your good nature has gotten me hot food and a place to sleep. no one else would do that. thank you.... thank you a lot"

As they pass a couple more stops a few other passengers get off including the man he was suspicious of gets off and goes about his day. Her leg starts to bounce she feels a slight pressure in bladder, but she dismisses it as nerves. She looks out the window they're only halfway through the ride"

She looks back at larry who's eyes have dried now. "Again i'm sorry it just seems like you always see danger. and i wanted to understand why." she pauses "I just don't want attention toward us that makes this" she says with circular gestures toward both of them, "look weird okay. The guy looked mid 50s, oval face, hazel eyes, speckled gry short facial hair. navy blue overcoat tan tshirt black jeans and sketcher navy and blue runners, I saw him and when he got up he looked about 5'10. Interjecting just wouldn't help cause he hadn't done anything besides look around maybe he was just keeping an eye on her like you. if he had tried to sit by her on this empty bus. or taking pictures i would understand cause you can act on that but that didn't happen. Its just making everything more suspicious" She sighed, she feels guilty cause she knows he has a good heart. but if anyone looked him like he just looked at that guy. she would be left exposed and on the street again. And she just didn't want to deal with that right now.

she crossed her legs to stop the bouncing. She had already tried going to pee twice the little that came out in the restaurant should have been it. Nerves she thinks to herself i'll just go again at the store. they had about another 15minutes to go. Her bladder though was beginning to dribble just a few drops every few minutes that she didn't even feel it. 

When the man got off at a different stop than the young lady, he sighed and nodded with what Sarah had been saying.

"I understand, but I honestly don't think they even teach kids to be alert anymore.  How often did you grow up and have someone talk at your school, especially in junior high, about dark alleys, danger stranger awareness, and other things?  In my day, they had the talks every year after you were in fifth grade, usually presented by a police officer, and I think the last talk was in ninth grade, but it feels like they do less of that these days."

Larry sighed.

"It's not you that triggered me," he said softly.  "It was the situation.  And you are right.  He could have just been keeping an eye on her for her safety for all I know.  I just know no one watched out for my sister on that day.  If they had, she might not have come home like she had...."  He couldn't tell her exactly though because he didn't know what really happened.  He just knew she was terrified of leaving the house by herself for awhile, and she got a lot more amiable towards rules that kept them safe.  

"I'm sorry.  I'll try to be a little more careful, but I did just talk to her.  I didn't like follow her or do anything other than warn her that she was being watched.  Even if she thought I was the one watching, it still put her on alert, so she wouldn't be surprised.  That's all I meant to do."

He sighed.

"Okay, I understand.  You're feeling a little scared of what will happen if I have to clear things up and that leaves you alone.  You're right.  You have to be my priority right now.  I'll work on toning it down.  But you did notice that the man had a knife on his belt, didn't you?  I know some people just carry knives just because it makes them feel bad or something, but I never really trusted anyone that carries a knife in public.  I know that's a me thing though."

If Sarah had seen clearly though, it wasn't a knife that Larry saw, but just a painter's spatula that had the same silvery sheen to it.  Looking at the way the guy was dressed, someone else might have guessed he was an artist, and he was just looking at the girl as a muse or something, maybe something to mimic at home on a drawing or painting.

Larry refocused his attention on Sarah.  Wait, did she just say the man looked like he was in his fifties or something?  That's not how a thirteen-year-old usually says things.  Anyone over thirty is just old to a teenager, and anyone between twenty and thirty were usually cool adults, but there is no way they try to guess what decade someone is in unless they are prompted.  Was she an unusually gifted teenager?

He looked at her sideways for a moment.

"Are you sure he looked like he was in his... what?" he tried to prompt her this time to see if she said the same magic number she said before.  If she did, that could blow her whole gig right there.

She furrowed her eyebrows wondering why he was so interested in the age, she scanned his face he looked doubtful maybe something else she said revealed to much and he was questioning her knowledge or emotion. she decides to downplay it. "I mean he's definitely older right?" she says with a question asking tone "at least half his facial hair was grey". She shifts in her seat filling what she thinks is sweat on the back of her thighs

"Yeah, he did look a little older," Larry had to concede to that.  There's no way that would be missed by an aware teenager.  "So, um... we're going to get you some clothes...," he started wanting to just change the subject now.  "What are you more into, shorts, pants, overalls, skirts...," he smiled at her hoping to lighten the mood.  

He really didn't like not having a car with a young kid at his motel.  Depending on a bus when you have a kid to take care of could be unhandy at times, and their own car would give her privacy.  She was starting to bounce and wiggle some, so he knew she had to use the toilet, which meant she pretended to go at both the library and the restaurant just to avoid a confrontation, but now, she was acting like an elementary school girl told to wait a few minutes and having trouble sitting in her seat.

"Baby?" he whispered to her, his hand on her leg.  "Do you need to get off the bus now so we can find you a place, or do you think you can wait?  I can see you didn't really go to the bathroom at either the library or the restaurant, did you, sweetheart?"

She thought for a second walmart wasn't particularly known for their clothing but they had gotten a bit more stylish the last couple years. but as he interrupts her thought to whisper his question. She shakes her head leaning her head to the side adding a little distance between his words and her ears. He's calling me baby again so i guess i'm in the clear. Because although she hated it now wasn't the time to make an issue. She looked out the window seeing that they were only a few stops, maybe 5-7minutes out. In a mumbled tone she responds, "We're basically there and I went both times like you asked okay I'm fine." her tone very frustrated. She take a deep breath to calm down, "but i guess i like pants and skirts." she chuckled a bit. "I do like overalls sometimes they're fun especially when i would paint."

Her bladder was still lightly dribbling, her panties were now pretty damp and now the moisture was passing over into her pants cause a small spot to appear. She was still completely unaware anything was that over the next 5minutes till they reached the stop would continue to grow. the stain wasn't soaking so maybe not visible to the few people left on the bus but the discoloration would be seen by larrys keen eye.  

Larry sighed.  The girl was acting like it wasn't a big deal, but over the next seven minutes or so, he started to see her basically peeing in her pants as she sat there calmly.  He wasn't sure what kind of messed up home taught her to not think it was a big deal to wet her pants, but something was certain in his mind now.  This child was not socially or mentally capable, not even as much as you'd expect from a thirteen-year-old.  She definitely needed to be watched more carefully.  He wasn't sure in his mind, if they threw her out because she was, as the archaic term used to be mentally retarded, or if the people caused her to get this way through their abuse.  What was clear, was that she needed to be watched and protected far more than he first thought.

"Alright, sweetheart," he patronized her not believing for a second that she actually went to the bathroom.  He figured she was just tired of his harping on it, so made a show of going into the bathroom, but chose to ignore her bladder like she probably always did.  Now he thought about it, he figured the only reason she wasn't wet at the motel was he was always watching her, and made it clear she was to use the toilet.  Even then, he didn't actually check her panties on her, so for all he knew, she had done a little bit in her pants before he noticed and told her to go.

When the bus pulled up to the stop less than a block from Walmart, he got up and watched as she got up and saw the wet seat she had been sitting in.  He shook his head as he looked down at the wet spot she had been sitting in.

"Come on, sweetheart," he sighed as he took her by the hand and led her off the bus.

Someone did this to her.  He was sure of it, and if he had any pull at all, he would like to see heads roll, but he wasn't that important, and so basically had no way to find out who those people were.  She was obviously too upset to talk about her abusers, so all he could do, was try to protect her from the damages they've done to her.

He walked her into Walmart, and then started to steer her into the handicap bathroom.  There was no way he was going to let her walk around in soaking wet clothes, from his point of view.  Honestly, the seat on the bus was probably not as wet as Larry thought, but with walking to Walmart, with her leaking all that way, she was pretty wet, in Larry's eye.  He closed the family bathroom door, and then he looked her in the eye.

"Honey, you've peed your pants again."

He looked down at her wet crotch.

"I know you're scared, baby.  What those people did to you is not right.  I'm not scolding you.  I just think you better wait her for me to get you something else to wear.  Your butt is all wet and it's kind of obvious now, that you'd been wetting your pants probably since I picked you up at the library."

He put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not mad.  It's not your fault, sweetheart.  You're a child, and you've been through a lot.  But you need to stop lying when I send you to the toilet and tell you to go.  If you are scared to go alone, and prefer to just wet your pants because of whatever you've been through, that's okay, as long as you stop lying to me about sitting on the toilet and peeing, baby."

He tried to hug her.

as they walk she feels the wisping coolness against her thigh and as she finally looks down realize that her inner thigh is stained which means her crotch was already stained. She looked at Larry she was sure he knew but he hadn't said anything yet. She was confused and irritated what was happening why didn't she know she was leaking. she ruminated what could be going on she was sick last week but it didn't seem any different. Her concentration was only broke but the sudden change of direction  and the cool blast of air entering the store that fully alerted her to just how much of her pants her damp. As they head to the family rest room, she looked at the sign on the door she realized he must've noticed. 

as they enter the restroom and he directs her attention to crotch and she looks down the stain looks bigger than which she saw it during the walk to the parking lot. and as she stared in shocked kind of tuning him out she noticed that the stain seemed to be growing ever so slightly Am i peeing right now why can't i feel it. she wonders  she attempts stop it internally but nothing changes and the stain becomes more pronounced though not really expanding but about 10% bigger  but 3 times as dark than when they entered. did it finally stop she wonders.  she finally tunes back into larry as he says "stop lying". Her brows furrowed as she lets him finish piecing together what he was saying "scared", "been through a lot" "alone. 
As he tries to hug her she pushes his arms away. "I"M NOT A FUCKING BABY AND I'M NOT SCARED. AND I AM NOT A FUCKING LIAR." She stops her foot in anger crossing her arms, Tears were beginning to roll down her face.  "And you don't know what i've been through. I went to the bathroom every damn time. what came out came out I don't know why this shit keeps happening" she says pointing at her crotch. Which as she points the stain begins growing again though only a little bit. Feeling broken and defeated cause she still is unable to stop it she starts to sob. in a broken and cracking voice. "please, I'm sorry i just dont know whats going on."

Larry sighed.  He didn't know what was going on, true.  But intentionally or not, she was right.  He had called her out on this.  He couldn't really tell that she was still peeing because it was so slow.  As far as he could tell, she was already wet.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.  "I know you went into the bathroom the two times I sent you, but honey, you are wet, and you weren't wet that much at the motel."

He stopped trying to hug her knowing she was upset.

"I want you to stay in here while I go get you something to change into.  You said you like skirts, right?  I'll just get a plain color one so it's neutral and could go with whatever else you want to wear.  Do you prefer a color?"

He sighed.  If she really didn't know what was happening, then he'd probably have to get her under his guardianship so he could get her to see a doctor.  He had never heard of someone not noticing they had to pee even if they had an infection.  He thought infections made it hurt to pee, and caused you to feel like peeing often, but he never thought it would cause you to pee without noticing that you were going.

He waited for her to tell him what color skirt she would prefer, and then he would try to find that and some diapers for her to wear for now.

She shook her head. She liked colors but she didn't feel like thinking about it right now. "Just black for now. I don't know. I just need a moment to think. You can just go i'll be here when you get back " she says wiping the tears from her eyes.

Larry nodded with a sigh.  He smiled sheepishly at her.  

"Well, I'll be back soon, honey.  You can go ahead and take those pants off.  It's not good to wear wet pants too long.  It's not good for your skin or if something else is going on, then maybe you should take your panties off, too."

He left the bathroom for her wondering what could be wrong with her that she didn't know she was peeing her pants.  Maybe she did know and was just too ashamed to say it.  Either way, it sounded like some kind of kidney or bladder problem to him.

Her problems seemed really bad though.  She was out on the street, and didn't seem to understand how dangerous the area she was in, was.  She had no stranger danger sense as far as he could tell.  And now, she was having an issue with her bladder, and had no apparent way of figuring out what was going on, though to be fair to her, he wasn't sure a thirteen-year-old would know.

He looked around at the young teens section for a black skirt for her as he thought about things.

She nods, locking the bathroom behind him leaving out. She conceeds and takes the pants off. She takes her bag off her back and after cleaning off the toilet seat she sits down. Hoping everything will come out. But when she sits and tries to release nothing  significant comes out still. She gets frustrated as she hears an occasional trickling noise. She reaches in her bag and finally powers in her fully charged phone. She waited anxiously to see if there was anything from her parents. As the phone buzzed she finally saw it 3 missed calls and a text from both her parents. She didn't want to talk to her mom she would probably yell I think she was maddest. 

She took a deep breath and dialed her father. After a couple rings a familiar voice said, "Hello Sarah" 

It stung he only used her full name when he was mad. 

"Hey dad I'm sorry I'm just getting. My phone charged and a moment to talk" 

"Well it's been nearly a a month since you said anything that wasn't "can I have some money", he said the irritation was  palpable.

"I know dad I know I'm sorry I lost my job and then the apartment. Its...." 

He cuts her off, " I know exactly what happened cause I cut off the cards."

" Dad I'm sorry I was dumb I just i got carried away." She said sniffling

Her dad hated to hear how broken she was but knew he needed to be firm. " I know kiddo but these are the consequences of your actions, you stole from us you lied. Not no small amount tens of thousands of dollars. I don't know what you thought would happen." 

The "kiddo" made her feel better. He still cared she knew for sure. "I didn't think about it It was stupid." 

" Well you're going to have to figuring it out cause we aren't sending you another dime."

" I know I know I deserve it. I'm going to figure it out."

" You better  cause we won't do anything until you pay every cent back. "

" I know thirty three thousand five hundred sixty three dollars. I will figure it out I don't know how but I will"

Impressed and proud  that she  knew the exact amount and taking responsibility. He caved a bit. "I know you will we shielded you from a lot responsibility growing up but you're going to have to learn the hard way." He paused  sighed and continued. " Don't tell your mother but It's March 15th. If you can get yourself established and don't ask us for anything through the summer. We will call it even. You'll still owe me but we can figure out a payment plan. But I don't want to hear anything bad and you better never call from jail. I still know the judge over there. If I have to come get you for any reason you will be working on the farm with the field hands until every cent is paid back. And not riding the horses  pretending to work like when you were a teen. I mean actual physical labor."

She sniffled she was not built for physical labor. But at least he was willing to compromise with her, "thanks dad I won't let you down" she paused. " Am I still on your insurance?"

"Yes and we aren't cruel you will be untill they kick you off at 26." He said curiously, " is something wrong. You better not be shocked up and pregnant"

"Omg dad no I would never. No i just want to be able to get something checked out if I need to"

"well yes and the health card should still work if you need to buy something medical. Let us know if it's something big. First though." 

" Of course Dad I learned my lesson. No spending all your money it will never happen again" 

" We'll see  if I can believe that this time. And you're still on the family phone plan so don't hesitate to keep us updated. Your mom is still pissed  but she's coming around." 

" I love you dad thanks for everything "

" Love you too kiddo talk to you soon".

With that they hung up the phone. She sat on the toilet still ol confused why she only heard dribbles. She would have to confess to Larry eventually he'll prolly kick her on the street. But maybe a few days of warmth and food would give her the energy to fight whatever was causing. Maybe she can get to a doctor when the weather breaks or maybe it'll all clear up. so if he does kick her out at least she won't be cold. She rummenated until she heard him knock on the door.

Larry went from the skirts to the teen diapers, and found some pull ups for her.  They said they were for bedwetting, and pulled on like panties, so it wasn't like they would show anything if someone saw under her skirt, so that should help her.

He got a few diaper changing supplies, some powder and pad inserts for the diaper, and then he finally came back to the bathroom after paying for the stuff.  He explained to the store clerk that his thirteen year old niece had wet wet herself, so they would know why they were still in the store, and she was wearing the brand new skirt for which he planned to keep the receipt in his shirt pocket in case they were confronted later.

He went to the bathroom door, and knocked.

"Honey?  It's uncle Larry.  Open up.  I got you the stuff you'll need, honey."

He went in on her once she opened the door and quickly closed the door behind them.

Turning to her, he reached out to take her hands while looking into her innocent little eyes.

"For now, I got something to help with the dribbles, sweetie.  Then tomorrow, we'll have to go to the interview so I can get a job to take better care of you.  After that, we will need to start the process to get you put in my care legally so I can take you to see a doctor."

He led her over to the sink....

She had a renewed confidence her life had taken a turn but it wasn't over. Still confused  by her bodies actions she goes to the sink and with a paper towel and the soap she cleans her legs and  private region. Once she was done she She continued checking her phones other notification given its been 3 days since she had looked at anything when she is disrupted by his knock. She unlocks the door allowing him to let himself in while she tucked behind the door so no one would see her in there.  since he has left her panties and her pants together on the floor when she went to the toilet. She was in just a t shirt. She isn'tsuprised by him rushing her over to the sink. She interjects. "I already rinsed off" 

She hears him mention the doctor. And realize he must be serious about the legal stuff and he realizes that can't happen. And she needs to figure bout something before then. "I don't think all that is necessary yet. It's just been a rough week. It'll be fine if not we can  do something next week maybe" 

"You did?" he asked her in surprise, another hint that she might be more mature than she was letting on.  "And you cleaned it up well enough it's not going to irritate your condition?" he asked her.  "Look, I don't know everything there is to know about infections, especially with girls, but I do know that not keeping the area clean and dry can irritate whatever is going on."

He wandered over to the toilet to check if there was anything he could tell she might have done while he was gone, and after checking if any amount of color was in the toilet to give away any indication of her condition, he sighed and shaking his head, he pulled out a pair of panty-diapers, pull ups, made for bedwetting teenagers.  They had sleepy bears on them.

"Alright, well, until we figure out why you are wetting your pants, especially in the daytime and get it treated, I'm going to have to ask you to wear these."

He looked at her seriously in the eye.  "You don't want to go around everywhere in wet pants all the time, do you?"

She rolls her eyes. "I know how to wash my body." as he reaches and pulls something out.
She looks in confusion at the pull-ups designed  for children  and turns her mouth up. She couldn't refute his logic she had no idea what was going on and seemed powerless to stop it. But a pull up a child pull up at that surely there had to be other options. But aren't old people ones like big and white she reasons. that'd be worse probably  she rationalizes. She takes them from his hands "Fine" she says irritably. she begins to put them on. "Did you get pants or something I can't walk out like this obviously."

"Of course, sweetheart," he said pulling out a skirt.  "I know it's not ideal.  We'll fix your situation as soon as I can figure out how to legally go about doing it, okay?"

He handed her the skirt.

"Go ahead and put that on."

He then started to pick up her discarded things to put them in the bag taking the package of diapers (pull ups) out of the bag so that he could put her wet things in the plastic bag.

Once he had her finish cleaning herself up and getting dressed, he took her to the front counter, where claims are sometimes handled and handed them the bag, the open diapers, and showed the receipt.  

"I'll be back to get those things from you, but the little miss and I need to finish shopping."

He nodded and let them go off to get their shopping done.

As they finally left the bathroom she lingered behind as he seemed to be giving the stuff to a guy. She held her head down as the bag of pull ups was clearly visible and she didn't want to be associated with it. As they began to walk the notes that the pull doesn't really feel to different than her regular draws just a little thicker. but she was hyper aware  but she shifts her body trying to get it comfortable. As they walk away she looks to him. "Why did you give him the stuff you already paid for it."

"Because that way, we are not questioned when we are in the aisle shopping and they might see the bag ripped open, and wondering what else was taken," he started to explain to her.  "Young people don't understand that using things these days is stealing if you haven't paid for it yet, even if you intend to pay for it later.  It sometimes causes trouble and police are called for no reason.  This just avoids all the trouble.  Besides, I didn't want to be carrying around your wet in clothes everywhere in the store."

He frowned to her.

"Do you take things and use them before you pay for them?  This is Walmart, and not a Mall, you know.  At the Mall, shops are separated, and it's normal to carry things from one shopping space to another, but in places like Walmart and Kmart and places like that, taking a bag from another store into a different store makes you look suspicious unless you check in bags and stuff like that at the front, which is basically what I did."

She seemed really clueless, like he'd expect from a thirteen-year-old kid.  Adults knew that you checked in bags at the front of the store and claimed them after you paid for what you were shopping for, and if you forgot something, you left your bag at the car, if you had one, but since they didn't, then leaving it at the front was the best way to make sure there was no trouble.

"We're going to get you two more pair of pants and three tops.  You can get some bras, but no point in getting panties until you get your problem fixed so you don't need the special stuff.  I already got you those for now."

He grabbed a cart, and started to walk her towards the pants and skirts. 

She rolled her eyes and shrugged, " if you say so. if they tried to say something you have a receipt. so they shouldn't be calling the police unless they can prove it. they're wasting the police's time not me." she retorts. "Only cheap stores make you check your bags at the mall anyway." She  generally never shopped stores like that so she found the whole situation excessive.
she sighed and nodded, she didn't really want him involved in her shopping choices but it was his money. " fine can you not bring up the underwear please."  her face flushed red in embarrassment. she reached on the side of the skirt looking for pockets. annoyed to find that there were none. "can we get a different skirt this one doesn't have pockets"

He shook his head when she said that only cheap stores make them check their bags in the mall.  What did she really know about that?  A little know-it-all miss that was in a foster home?  They probably never even let her go shopping at all, and probably saw any shopping done on just television shows.

"Well, either way, this is just what is polite, so you will learn to be polite while you are being cared for by me.  I understand that maybe your old foster parents were not very good, but that doesn't mean I just drop the reigns and turn you wild, honey."

He sighed about the skirt.

"Well, you didn't exactly tell me what you wanted in a skirt, and anyway, I was just getting you something to cover yourself with.  You can still get, well, let's get three skirts and no pants," he thought as he spoke thinking about what would be easier because she was wearing diapers or at least pull ups for now.  "Skirts will be easier with your condition," he told her.

He walked her to the little preteen area first, but as her sizes eventually dictated, he was probably in the young miss area for fifteen to seventeen year olds.  Though they were in that section, his mind kept telling me that she might not even be eleven years old given how she didn't seem to understand how stores worked.  He couldn't imagine a thirteen-year-old had never been shopping alone before, even if she had to sneak out to do it.

She shrugs, she never really shopped in walmart growing up so she decided to take his word for it. When he brings up the fosters she turns her lip up she hated that he assumed so negatively of them but she didn't know how to correct him without telling him everything. 
As they walk toward the teen section she made judgmental face as she touched the fabric finding it it cheaply made and childishly colorful. everything was bright with patterns she didn't want anything that would draw attention to her like this. "I would prefer pants" she picks up some straight leg blue jeans. They are on the tighter side if  she ever had to put on a  thicker pair of underwear they wouldn't fit. But thats not something she's thinking about. 
she walks around the section not to far from Larry within eyesight but not close enough for him to reach out and touch her. The teen section is next to the young adult section and she peeks over at larry who seems very interested in the skirts in the teen section. So she and grabs a some navy blue slacks and a a pear of tan joggers before sliding back to the teen section to look for shirts. Shes still within view but a few carousels away. 

"Sarah, sweetie, stay where I can see you," Larry reminded her when he noticed she was a bit further from him than he'd like. " He got her a skirt anyway, though this one did have pockets, and it was plain purple, so he figured it wasn't too bad if she was trying so hard to be grown up.

He didn't stop her getting a couple of pairs of pants though.  

Though he did try to let her be grown up about her pants and her skirt, he did get a bit pickier with her shirts.  He would not let her get any that showed her belly, showed her back too much, and other stereotypical old fashion no-nos.  He did gravitate a lot towards younger teen fashion shirts, as well, like those with cute messages on them or with Disney characters on them or whatever else.  

He even put one shirt with Pooh saying "Oh Bother" on the front of a shirt and the shirt on the Pooh Bear was stained with a glob of honey.

He checked every shirt she put in, and he held every shirt up to her to make sure it would fit without leaving her belly, her panties, or her back exposed, at least that's what he started to do as she picked out the first shirt and it had to pass inspection.