LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Larry's Find

She huffs irritated by his suggestion. "fine," she grumbles under her breathe.

She hadn't really paid to how much water she had drank, but she also didn't really feel like she needed to go. Something about his doubt made her feel defiant; she wanted to prove herself. she was an adult and she could handle her bladder herself. She shouldn't have to be told to go to the bathroom like a toddler. She cuts her eyes when he patted her bottom. She knew what he was doing. A child might not notice but she wasn't a child and could tell. She knew it was in good faith but also made her feel childish even moreso. 

But she goes into the bathroom and stares in the mirror for a minute she missed her life. Her clothes, her home, her everything. She eventually goes into the toilet. she attempts to go but only a little bit comes out. Maybe she didn't drink much she reasons. she cleans up and washes her hands. Her bladder though was just a bit slow on the signaling, and hadn't finished processing all the water that she had drank. She doesn't know now but once it does finish she will need to get to a bathroom quickly.

She emerges from the bathroom with her stuff in had. "I think a taco place would be nice." As they pass the information desk on the way out she waves to the Librarian. who waves back getting a full look at Larry. She mimics a typing on phone action to remind her to text her as soon as she could. Sarah nods in acknowledgement as they walk out the door 

Though Larry had told her that he would be there, and that he wanted her to hurry, he knew what it meant to ask a girl to hurry.  He had a mother and a sister, and he remembered how they always said they were hurrying, but it was always like they took forever, something told him, that there was no way she had gone into the toilet.  He didn't push her though.  She said she went, so without any proof, he couldn't accuse her of not going when she was told to.  Maybe she had gone when he was in church.  He could only hope.

"Great!" he told her when she said that a taco place would be good.  "Well, we need to head that way, but I also had a talk with a church leader, and well, let's just say he was very understanding when I told him that I have a child that needs a bit of care after being abused and doesn't want to go back to abusive fosters," he told her.  "So, he asked me if you had everything, and I told him that honestly, you barely had any clothes at all, and you are a little lady, and you may need some stuff soon associated with girls, and so he lent me a few dollars to get you some needed things."

Larry smiled at her.  "So, after we have lunch, we are going to see what kinds of things you still need that I wasn't able to get for you yet.  Tomorrow, I'll be interviewing for a teaching position as well, so once I get that, then I can pay the church leader back, and we'll be able to get you everything you need."

He led her on the bus to go where he knew a taco place was on the way back to the motel.  

She smiles, excited for another hot meals. "Thats nice of them maybe some clothes but really don't think you should spend that much on me. Its your money." she knew he was going to conflate with his belief that she was abused. But felt compelled to remind him. That way when he did realize she was an adult he wouldn't feel that she intentionally took advantage of him. 

As  they wait for the bus she casually watches the clouds in the sky, "I hope you get the job tomorrow, you deserve it"

Larry shook his head.

"Actually, sweetheart, that money is for taking care of you," he told her.  "You see, the church leaders would not have been compelled to give me money because I have a place to stay, I have clothes and I have things I need for now.  You, on the other hand, had a bag with maybe a change of clothing in it, no hygiene things which made it hard for you to go to the bathroom in public places when I found you, and you were starving!  So, this money is for you, baby.  It's so I can get what you need to survive until I get paid and can take care of you myself."

He rubbed her back as she looked up at the clouds and said he deserved the job the next day.

"Sweetheart, a lot of people deserve jobs who don't have them.  But I do believe that when we help each other like God wants us to, then in the end, we end up getting something from it even if we don't ask for it.  I'm not asking God for that job in place of taking care of you.  That's not how it works.  For all I know, God has a different reward for me and I am not meant to get that job, and I'm okay with that.  What I'm not okay with, is a 13 or 14 year old child being stuck out on the streets fending for herself and having to use her pants as a toilet because no one is willing to even let you do that much in their store."

He hugged the little baby girl.

"So, we first eat, and then we are going to get you some stuff."

She gives a soft smile toward him but turn her head away from him and rolls her eyes. He was so nice. but was overwhelmed by the constant insistence of her being a child or a baby. She knows he means well, and felt compelled to play along since he was so willing to help especially when she was so in need.

"Well thanks for thinking of me when you were in there. And I'm glad they could help, Do you know how long till the bus arrives." she asks getting bored. 

Larry smiled.  

"Baby, that's what any adult should have on their mind when they have a child they are responsible for.  I know you are like thirteen years old, but still, you are a child, baby.  And I am taking care of you, so that makes it my responsibility to think about what you need."

He rubbed her back.

"The bus shouldn't be that long, but it is Sunday, so they are on a delayed schedule, I think."

As he said that, the bus had arrived.

"Now, in the bus, baby, and no more worrying about being grateful for having someone do things that should be natural.  You are a child.  Just be a child.  I don't care if you call my Uncle Larry, Daddy, or whatever, but you let me worry about the adult stuff, and you just go back to being thirteen years of age, okay?"

She smiles with a soft sigh as they find a seat on the bust, Baby this... thirteen that. she thinks to herself. Over and over and over.  it bothered her for some reason she couldn't quite put her finger on. Yes she knew she was an adult but his insistence on calling her a child felt almost like mocking. Even if she was a child why does he keep telling me these random ages she pondered to her self.

After they sit for a few minutes, "I'm not a baby... I'm not..." she says under her breath frustratedly, but she pauses. She wanted to continue but remembered she needed to keep up with the story atleast somewhat. 

Not knowing that the age is bothering the little lady, and her having not corrected his thirteen-thinking, he thought he must have either guessed her age right, or she was doing something smart, and trying to hide any personal information at all.  It didn't matter.  As long as she was willing to let him believe she was thirteen, then he would just stay with that.

"I know you're not," he thought her heard her say she wasn't a baby.  "I hope you don't feel angry that I said baby, honey.  I didn't mean it like I think of you as a thumb sucking toddler or anything.  I just was trying to comfort a lost child that is obviously worried about what is next.  I think it's natural that you are scared of what is next, and if you don't like me saying baby, I can try to say something else."

He put a hand on the top of her lap to rub her leg to comfort her.

"It's okay.  You're safe with me, little girl.  I won't let anyone hurt you, and I have no desire to hurt you either, not even in ways that children sometimes don't understand."

Larry smiled at her.

"It won't be too many stops before the Taco place," he told her.  "So once you are fed, we should look into getting you some extra clothes."  He was thinking on going to the same Walmart they had met at that first night.

She forces a smile, "well i'm not a baby so i guess try something else. and i'm not scared, i was scared but i'm not scared anymore", she says with a soft sigh.

as they ride on the bus she keeps an eye on the road and out the windows daydreaming she hated public transportation she prolly had road the bus more in the last month than she had ever road in here life. she wish she had been more appreciative of her material things before. as they neared the taco spot she could feel her stomach growl. 

Larry smiled as he sat right next to her, and heard her stomach.

"Well, I ill try to think about it.  But it doesn't change the fact you are a minor, well under eighteen, and still need rules, okay miss?"

He smiled as the bus stopped, and he got up and reached his hand around to direct her by holding her arm.

"Sweetheart, you are still scared," he told her.  "You might not realize it, but only a fool would not be scared in your situation.  You still don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, and you would be wise to keep your guard up.  I know I'm a good person, but you have no way to know that."

He led her off of the bus.

"That's why you are scared, still.  But you do know where you can get food, and so of course, it would be natural that you stay close as long as you can get food without doing things that seem harmful or scary to you."

She forces a smile. and sighs he repeats himself like a record. I don't know who hes trying to convince me or himself. when they step off and the bus and the bus passes on to the next stop she lightly tugs her arm away. "I know where we're going." As she looks up at the neon red sign "Don Tito's Mexican Fare" she had frequented here a lot when she was on a latin kick a while ago. Cheap and flavorful she remembered. She walks toward the restaurant. 

Larry frowned when she tugged her arm away.

"I'm not holding your hand because you don't know where you are going, child," he sounded a little angry at that moment.  "I'm holding your arm to protect you.  This isn't exactly the best part of town, you know."

He was of course trying to convince her, because he was a teenager once, and he knew that teenagers thought they knew everything, and they didn't think they needed any help or anyone to look after them.  But right now, she was in the most dangerous situation she could be in, if she got lost from him.  Thirteen years old, lost on the bad side of town, and having no money or any real means of getting any help.  He didn't know she had her phone working.

"Now, please.  I'm trying to help you, little lady.  I know you hate being told what to do, but when it comes to your safety, I don't care what you like or don't like.  If it's just at the motel room or somewhere safe, then I get it!  I'm not your dad.  But out here, in this area, with my already having an investment in you to make sure you stay safe, you better believe I will make sure you are safe, little lady."

He swatted her butt once.

"Now, you will hold my hand until we are inside, and you will be a good girl and stay right next to me the whole time unless you have permission to leave my side.  Understand?"

She had started to roll her eyes when he began to talk but the single swat refocused her. She gritted her teeth as she scanned the environment. She knew the area well but as she looked at the area and began to see what he saw older building, gravel lot, couple bikers, discolored signage. She sighs, "yes sir" She slightly resented being called an investment as if she was a stock that he expected some sort of return on investment for. She takes his hand as they walk toward the entrance. She takes a look at the people hanging out around the lot she probably looked like a petulant child to them. As the walked she noticed for the first time the height difference. He did shadow over her like her father used to, and suddenly she felt very small. But  that thought fades as they enter the door and she greeted by the rich smells of the restaurant.

If her own mind only thought of investment as like from stock or financial areas, then her own mind betrayed her, or maybe it was just her own way of comparing.  But when he thought investment, yes, he had investment in her now.  He was protecting her, and her well-being and her making it to either a safe place or her agreeing he was her safe place was now his one priority, if truth be told, even over getting a job at the moment.  And he really needed a job soon.

He let go of her hand once they entered the doors.

"Stay near me, young lady.  I mean it, okay?"

He patted her shoulder and then took his hands completely off of her knowing that teens don't like to be directed, especially physically, all the time.

"I know you think I'm just being an adult," he told her.  "But you know, that's how we keep kids safe, and like it or not, until you are twenty-one, you are technically a kid.  You are not allowed to buy alcohol, and you likely wouldn't have much money of your own until that age.  You could work, but I've yet to see a kid that is being taken care of properly, work full time with much responsibility before you're 21, and that's okay.  That's what kids are supposed to do.  Learn little by little."

Larry directed her to take a seat when it was available while they waited to be seated, this way, he could watch her better.  

She takes the open seat on the bench and places her elbows on her thigh and rest her head in hands. She could hear her stomach softly growling. she would occasionally look up at Larry who was standing tall with a soft yet serious gaze. She felt small again like a young child who had let down their parent. She was already pass 21 she had her nights drinking, partying, and working. Yet somehow she acted so childish that he thought she wouldn't even know what that was. how could she have failed so miserably.

Yet as she looked up at Larry again, she felt she definitely didn't have it as figured out as he did. He didn't look that much older than her late 20s she guessed but he did seem way more mature and responsible. He wouldn't have lost his job, apartment, his things, she reasoned. little girl, baby, young lady.  Echoed in her head for a few moments. that's what she had been acting like even down to wetting herself, she groaned softly. she was getting hungry and frustrated with herself. of all times for her to start having accidents, when her life was already falling apart felt unfair. But she hoped it was over. and maybe things would go back to normal. especially if she was to convince him she was an adult again.

She started to get anxious and absent-mindedly started to bite her thumb nail almost looking as if she was sucking on the tip of her thumb. he didn't believe me the first time why would he now after all this. What if he just kicks me out, i hope he wont be mad, i hope he'd still be willing to help. he seems to know adulting rules i ignored growing up . but he'll prolly just be mad and then i'll be alone on the streets again.  

Before she got to deep in thought the waitress lets them know a table is ready and she quickly stuff her hand in her pocket. and follows the Larry and the waitress. 

Unbeknowst to her, her bladder was almost full. She had caught a pretty bad cold while she was staying in the shelter that she didn't know was a bladder infection. It disrupted her bladder's nerves and she now doesnt feel it unless its already completely full and ready to leak. It also isn't responding to signal to release her bladder making it difficult for her to go when she tries. But her bowel nerves are still healthy. meaning she can only tell if she needs to do both. It may be a while before it heals though it may never completely heal. 

Larry saw the little lady biting at the tip of her thumb nail, and having done that himself when he was in junior high school when he was nervous around other people, he just took it as another sign that she was nervous and worried, and that she was a child.

He didn't call attention to it though because she was already so scared that she was wetting her pants all the time.  The last thing she needed, was to focus on something else childish.  She was a child, but she wasn't four, and treating her like she was sucking on her thumb seemed to be the wrong call here.

When the waitress came over to take them to their seats, he was glad to get her away from so many accusing eyes.  He figured it was probably one of the reasons she was biting at her nail, because there were teenagers around, and she was probably scared of they thought of her.

He looked at her waist to make sure, but for the moment, her pants seemed dry.

They sat down, and he relaxed.

"Well, since you seemed to know where this place was earlier," Larry told her.  "I bet you already have stuff you like here?"

He made sure she got her own menu, but then he would have done so for any kid that was old enough to be mature with it, like a ten, eleven, twelve-year-old or older.  

"Please stay within about ten dollars for your order," he told her.  "As much as I hate to limit you, I am limited on money at the moment.  And the money I got from the church is for us to get you things you need, okay?"

She picks up the menu holding it in front of her face blocking larry from seeing her face. Her stomach grumbles and she groans mumbling under her breath barely audible, "well i need food don't i." She flips the menu over a few times and goes back and forth they have a nice sized bowl that she would usually get but that was 11.50. but since it was the middle of the day they had a 3 for 10 taco deal that would have to do.

"I know what i want," she says placing the menu down back on the table and sitting back in the booth slouching down slightly.

Larry chuckled and nodded when she said she needed food.  

"But I have the food problem already taken care of, sweetie.  What you need are other things, like clothes and maybe a cheap phone since you don't seem to have one so you can contact people when you feel unsafe."

He ordered the small enchilladas plate with mexi-rice and corn.

"So, you are going to stay with me for another day, right?" he asked her.  "I just want to make sure you get somewhere safe if you are going to end up leaving off somewhere else."

Sarah groans she really wants something more to eat, she weighs telling him about her cell phone so she could get more food but she didn't feel the time was right she didn't know him enough just yet to feel safe with telling him. "Yea but 10 dollars isn't enough. but its okay." 

She points out the 3 tacos and gets 2 chicken al pastor and one steak taco

"Yea i guess so i don't really have anywhere else to stay yet."

Although she had ordered some kind of expensive tacos, the steak and fancy chicken ones, still, Larry felt a little guilty that she only had three tacos, so he looked over at her with a sheepish smile.

"I guess I didn't expect it to cost this much," he told her.  "I think you should go ahead and get a couple of sides and a drink with your food.  A kid can't be living on this little."

He reached across to rub her arm.

"When we get ready to go catch the bus, you should visit the bathroom one more time.  You know it can take a while for the bus, and it being Sunday, it is on a delayed schedule, and I still need to take you to Walmart to get you some things you'll need."

She just nods at his suggestion. I know when i need to go to the bathroom she thinks to herself.  "yea i will Walmarts about 15 stops from here it so it'll take a while." She looks out the window at the diner down the street. and sees there bus coming pass. "there's our bus so there should be another in about 45minutes " she points at the clock showing 3pm. She calls over the waitress and orders a side of elote, rice and beans and sweetened Jamaica as a drink. As she waits for her sides she consumes the tacos. "thanks I'm just excited for a fresh meal." 
When the food arrives she enjoys the rest of her food, savoring it till the last bite she cleans her plate. she looks up at the clock and sees that its now 3:35. "The bus should be coming soon so i'll head to the bathroom and we can wait outside." She felt lets irritable now that she had a full meal on her stomach. 

She says getting up to go to the bathroom she doesn't feel like she needs to go but since he asked and she has had a bit to drink she figures its worth a shot. she goes into an open stall and attempts to go but after waiting for 3-4 minutes and nothing but a small spurt comes out she figures theres nothing there like she thought. She washes her hand and returns to the table. "All good. when we see the bus at the light we can go outside so we don't have to wait outside."

Larry wasn't fully sure whether he trusted her demeanor that she was trying to give off.  She seemed to try too hard to be confident as she told him about how they could wait for the bus to come to the light before rushing out to get the bus, but that was not how Larry did things.  He never waited until the last minute for anything, if he could help it.

"Just the same, we'll go out and wait like respectful people rather than those that rush hoping someone will hold the bus for us.  That's the polite thing to do."

He stretched and stood up, his arms going up over his head.

"Alright, go ahead and gather your things," Larry looked towards her bag, not knowing if it was open or closed, though if it were open for any reason, he might notice that her phone cord might be sticking out.  If not, he just wondered why her bag seemed full all the time, but then drifted his eyes back to the window to make sure the bus wasn't going to beat them into view.

As they started out of the restaurant, he put a hand on her shoulder, as if to tell everyone, hands off.  The child is with me.  She's under my protection.

She shakes her head slightly and shrugs.  He never listens but whatever.  " if thats what you want." she says getting up from the table. As she grabs her bag she notices him eyeing it. She cradles it keeping it close to her body. Its the most important things to her at this time and wants no issues. 

she begins to walk toward the door and feels his hand on her shoulder and audibly sighs. Hes either protective or possessive.  She looks at the people as they leave and they pay them no mind but he seems hyper alert as if someone is bound to attack.  maybe he worked in something security related or military.  as they walk toward the bus stop she shifts her shoulder hoping that he would loosen up. but remembering the interaction on the way in she doubted it and didn't want to annoy him again. She takes an open spot on the bench and resumes watching the light. about 5 minutes later a bus pulls up to the light a few blocks away. and as she said 5 minutes after that it reached the bus stop.

Larry didn't doubt she knew the bus schedule.  She knew where the restaurant was, and she was pretty capable for a child, but then who knew how long she had been on the streets.  Larry, however, never liked to leave anything to chance, nor did he like stares when he was the one holding people up.  It as just a part of his character, something she'd probably need to get used to eventually.  He was nearly never late, and to him, late was five minutes before any event.  Many times, he would arrive twenty to forty minutes early.

See seemed sort of protective of the bag.  Larry just shook his head and looked down the road seeing the bus when Sarah did.  She seemed to look at him as if she wanted to say something like: I told you so, but somehow, she seemed to restrain herself.  He didn't care if the bus took five minutes to get to their stop from the light or not.  That's not how he operated.

When they got on the bus, he let her shoulder go, and sighed a little.  They were probably safe until they got to Walmart now, though his eyes still watched the people that got on and got off the bus.

When they finally sit down she hears him sigh. she didn't understand his anxious concern and with a 20-30 minutes ride she figured it'd be a good time to find out. She tucked her bag behind her back so she didn't have to think about it. After they pass the second stop, "So you said your just coming back to the area. how long where you away. what were you doing there?" she says with a genuine curious tone.