LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying Hello. Incontinent And On A Foley Cath For 4 Years

Saying hey to those here, name is Lee, :D

Due to motorbike accident and neurogenic bladder resultant, ive been on a foley cath for 4 years now. Using a bellybag (www.originalbellybag.com) and an all silicone cath.

thankfully i can walk ok, but my bladder is shot to hell. Also being 260 pounds doesnt help any, squishing my bladder like a walnut.

I always thought, even before my spill, that diapered girl pics were the nutz. :D

However i dont think i could cope with wearing diapers myself for more than a few days, since i have no bladder function at all. (hey, at least my johnson still works ok). ^_^

I feel, somehow that joining a board with incontinent folks or/and those OK with incontinence/bladder loss is somehow spiritually helpful to my sanity....

namely the fact that i have a bag of urine that hangs at crotch level for 4 years now..........

saying hey.

Welcome to the Daily Diapers board.

I am wondering what you expect to find here. The vast majority of people here are interested in diapers. I became incontinent at the age of 14 as a result of an unexpected side effect of surgery and haven't had reliable bladder control since then. Over the years as I've gotten older, the incontinence has gradually gotten worse; and I've been in diapers 24/7/365 for a many years. I manage to use the toilet normally maybe half the time, but I can't trust my bladder to do its own thing at any moment. Learning to enjoy the diapers that I need to wear has been a major source of improvement in my general outlook on life, and I suspect that learning to enjoy diapers would help a lot of incontinent people. That's why I'm here.

I wonder whether you have looked at other incontinence resources on the web. There are several good sites where people where people discuss lifestyle and other issues related to incontinence without overtly expressing any enjoyment of diapers. A few of these places are the following:

The Yahoo groups entitled Adultincon and Incon

The Incontinence Support Center - http://www.incontinentsupport.org/

The Incontinence Resource Center - http://www.incontinencesupport.org/

InContact - http://www.incontact.org/

Another excellent site for adult babies and diaper lovers but which also includes a substantial number of incontinent people who enjoy or try to enjoy diapers is aby.com.

I mention the sites for incontinent people because your introduction suggests that you are satisfied with your Foley catheter and belly bag and don't think that diapers are a serious option for you. If that's really the case, I doubt that you'll find much of interest here. On the other hand, if you want to give diapers a shot, it might be.

In any case, welcome and good luck.