LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction / Hello

Hi everyone

I have been reading these boards for a very long time and have been more or less into ABDL stuff for years. I decided to become a member and seek for some advice and help others! I will try to explain my situation, my mother tongue is not English so please feel free to ask questions if you do not understand something here.

I am 31M. Long story short I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, my body attacks the "brain" of my spine and there are other problems too. I get flares which results in weak leg muscles, muscle seizures. I can walk, I am not disabled, I do sports but mostly it is swimming these days. When I get this flare I must sit down every 15-20 minutes if I am walking, these flares last for days, weeks. In addition with that I started having problems with my bladder and all pelvic floor muscles altogether. I have been dealing with this for 2 years now and normally I could control my bladder just I do not have the capacity that I had before. I would get rare incontinence episodes that I could manage with basic pads, sometimes bedwetting. Last 3 months my bladder went seriously downhill. I am having another MRI soon. I had tons of tests done with my bladder, some seriously painful. I also had various bladder relaxing medicine.

I came here to seek for advice as someone who wears for need. And I am there to help with my knowledge!

Hi and welcome Tom92. Sorry about your autoimmune diagnosis, and the associated problems. This is a pretty good site, as you may know, lots of good information, and people are willing to help and answer questions. There’s lots of advice sharing too. If there’s something you can’t find advice on, than do ask. Someone is usually willing to jump in, and help out. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!