LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

won't they ever get it?

I had a post awhile ago where I was in a super long zig zag line to get on a tourist boat and had to go...

Well, another situation came up where my wife made an illegal left turn (I wasn't with her) and the way the intersection is designed, she drove over an island (said the sun was in her eyes and couldn't see, yet she had on sunglasses).  I later looked on street view and it was a pretty steep curb she drove over.  Anyhow, this caused a tire to blow out.  She continued on her way and   eventually realized she had a flat.  She called AAA to come and change it.  Apparently they asked her if she was warm and she wondered to them about a bathroom.  She was in a school parking lot and they said you could go in and see if a janitor or someone was there.  She didn't want to try...

There was another situation where we were away from a bathroom and thinking about what to do...

• Like 2

I've been thankful in this respect, many times, that I'm wearing a diaper. The instances are too numerous to recount, but include, for example, being on a transatlantic flight where there were people queuing for the bathrooms and then they announced that too many people were standing in the aisle, and everyone had to go back to their seats, and then jump up as soon as the bathroom door opened... I was glad I could just stay in my seat. Or being at an outdoor festival with horrendous porta-potties baking in the sun all day that you could smell from a hundred feet away. Or being in a packed bar on St. Patrick's day and seeing a line form for the bathroom, while I ordered another beer and went back to my table... concerts and sporting events are also way more convenient, as you don't have to stand in line for the bathroom between periods or innings or during an intermission or during the crush to get out of the venue. Diapers... so convenient. 

• Like 3

I've been so thankful that I am in diapers. I can count many times when bathrooms are hard to come by or are not inclusive. Even in places where the bathrooms are only open during certain times and are locked for the night. Even when I am out shopping or out doing things, I know a potty is hard to come by and it makes it so hard to even find a potty. That's why I am so glad and grateful that I am in diapers because I never have to use the potty ever again. I can go anywhere I want to and not have to worry about trying to find a potty. On top of that, being diapered means I no longer have to be potty trained and I can skip potty training and stay diapered forever. It's why Diapers are so convenient because they make life easier for us and it's one less thing to worry about. It's also why as an adult baby, diapers let me be an adult baby and padded all the time.

• Like 3