LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Spa

https://diaperspa.com/

Ok I saw a news article about this https://www.eagletribune.com/news/new_hampshire/adult-diaper-spa-raises-stink-in-atkinson/article_5c4c9656-bbc3-11ee-b5ac-4ba869f8f4cd.html , but it is behind a paywall. So I googled them. They seem totally legit. I mean look at their payment options.

What forms of payment do you accept?

As stated above, we try to be flexible to allow access to our sought-after and exceptionally beneficial services to as many people as possible. We accept Cash, credit cards, Venmo, CashAPP, Wishtender, BuyMeACoffee, PayPal, and most major Gift Cards.

Don't all businesses accept most major Gift Cards for payment?

We also offer billing receipts through our Health Care Portal for submission to your health insurance for possible reimbursement or use of your Health Care Savings Account (HSA). 

Yep, your insurance company can now pay for your diaper change.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

They seem legit enough. It's pricy, but, if that's a little slice of heaven for someone, it's hard to put a dollar value on that, I guess. 

Except from what I could read in the article before the paywall blocked it, is that they have not been approved by the State or Local governments to actually operate the business. 

12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Except from what I could read in the article before the paywall blocked it, is that they have not been approved by the State or Local governments to actually operate the business. 

I read this site with NoScript loaded and blocking most add on scripts.  The original link paywall doesn't hit in the initial load of the page, so I *think* I see the whole article...  Agree that the article claims they have been turned down at the state level for the business license, and don't have things back from more local government entities. 

Now that second link you gave is blocked on initial page load with NoScript blocking scripts....  And I don't care to prune through the list to see what is needed to allow me to see what you are referencing there.

This is the endline to the article.

This isn’t my bag, but if you’re into it and think it could help you–more power to you!

And about the most controversial thing in it. Most of the article is quotes and links to the Diaper Spas website.