LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Come I Can't Pee

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

I am not 100% incont. But a wet at nights and during the day. So I wear 24-7. anyway When I do wake up and just have a spot/smaller leak in the middle of the night. and need to pee I can't pee in a diaper laying down awake! Yes last night I was lazy I woke up hardly wet at all and said screw it! And thought Hell I have a diaper on I can wet it and just go back to sleep!

BUT! No way no how could I pee laying down!

But I wet in my sleep like everything most of the time.

I stold up and started to walk to the bath room and before I made it there {tring to hold it in I pissed so bad in it i was scared i would leak. What gives?

you need practice .. when i started wearing i could only pee standing up. then one day during a 2 hour car drive i had to go .. took me about 35mins to do it sitting .. because i guess my brains associate letting go while sitting is only acceptable on a toilet .. but it gave up .. now i can pee sitting down no problems.

then of course laying down was the next step. first thing to overcome is the fear of leaks .. if you fear ur gonna leak ur gonna hold back. and if you wear cheap stuff like depends it will leak and its gonna be harder .. so you need to be confident in how the diaper reacts.

the hardcore way .. i told my mommy that i couldnt do it laying down so she tied me in the bed until i could go. hehe

other tricks .. try to elevate your upper body over the pivot point of your diaper .. that one works nice

try sitting on the side of the bed and start the flow and then quickly lay down. it takes practice. but thats how i came about being able to do it

any1 else has other suggestions ?

Guest dodgedart

I am realy not a DL {not that thers any thing wrong with that} I need to wear and it gets old! But I figured since I was already wet with a small leak, I would just get my $$ worth and let it go and go back to sleep.Since i wake up wet any how most of the time.

And it was strange that I could not do it! LOL then I got up and started to walk to the bath and flooded it while holding it.

So i dont think holding it and holding it would work i might even brake myself somehow LOL

Just thought it was strange that I could not......

Just relax and let it happen. Your body has a lot of training to "unlearn." It may take a while but you can do it.

Nowadays, I pee no matter what position I’m in. I pee sitting laying down, standing, driving, walking, running, climbing a ladder, crawling, mowing the lawn, whatever.

Guest dodgedart

Thanks for the advise. But I was realy posting since I thought it was strange. I pee enough with out tring to do it. No way am i tring to wet my self more than i already do now LOL

Like mentioned before when i got up i could not even hold it to make it to the bath :(

Was wondering if i was pinching something ect when I was laying down?Thats all, realy strange........

While lying down is very hard for me at least, even standing or sitting took awhile for me in the beginning, but now its no problem, I think the tough part is letting you mind let you go, and another thing I found is having confidence in your diaper, when I'm wearing a disposeable I don't have enough confidence that it will hold it all without leaking, but while wearing cloth with plastic pants, I just let it go with no worrys , because I know it will take it all....Good Luck