LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How about babyish restrictions

I like the idea of a naughty one who deserves diapers and is forced to use them/

I like the idea of locking plastic panties. In addition they might have restrictive mittens.

I also like the idea of toddler style reins.

In addition they might be gagged by a large paci. Now some teens used to like to have jewelery and piercings on their lips. These could be used to stop the child from interfering

• Like 1

You are only beginning to scratch (play) with the surface - - -

Restrictive movements - ankle leg restraints

Restricting areas i.e. toilet by electronic shocking devices

Vibrating elements to pleasure and/or pain -

Humiliating clothing - to of course be worn out in the public view

AND hundreds of thousand stories to read and live the bondage life - - - - -

Just remember to plan/think through your pleasure/pain and enjoy it safely !

• Like 2

Curiosity killed the cat - Satisfaction brought it back !

You should try it at least once - - -

That is if you can find a (trusted) partner companion to make this memorable !

Locking diaper covers and LOCKING MITTENS (or restrictive hand restraints making tampering difficult - very difficult !

Of course you can do this yourself - but it is more exciting with a partner.

At the bare minimum consider just the LOCKING diaper (cover) -

Leave home without the keys and take a short trip somewhere until there is no escape from the inevitable downloading !

• 2 weeks later...

Around the Corona times, when the restrictions were already removed but you were not surprised to see people wearing masks on the street, I have visited a Pro-Dome for a 2 hours session of forced diapering. It was not my first time with her and I have got used to her surprises but this one was just top. At the end of the session, we were just exchanging the goodbyes and I was waiting to be released from the handcuffs and, not really discreetly diapered, start my journey back to my hotel. To my surprise, she grabbed the bag with my toys, took out the Suprima protective mittens https://www.suprima-gmbh.de/en/protective-gloves-for-patients/2179/protective-gloves-for-men-and-women and quickly fastened them on my hands. I wanted to protest but she put the pacifier in my mouth and taped it in. As next, she put a mask over my mouth and pushed me out of the door on the late afternoon street. Luckily, those mittens are not that hard to strip but it still took me few minutes to get them and the pacifier off. This is probably one of my best experiences with babyish restrictions.

• Like 1