LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some New Work

InkuHime

Have not shared this before. One of an armed and diapered series I drew. The Moe gap of a cute girl in a diaper with a weapon is perfect I think. The joke with this character was that she is from a Survival Horror game (Like Resident Evil but with zombie nannies) who spends the entire game looking for a pair of pants.

ArmedDiapered08292023.jpg

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new picture. While I was drawing this I assumed the young lady was in that stall to put on a diaper, but after I finished I had to wonder if she was planning on putting that diaper on someone else..

.image.jpeg.e78c705b88e9f0073aa9f516d42ded4d.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

So imagine making your little work on getting all their merit badges. And if they happen to have kept their old uniform you can make them wear it, though it won't fit well. And of course for the two or so hours a day they have to work on that they should wear a diaper so they can focus. The final merit badge they get will be for child care or babysitting, but it will be sewn on in reverse....

I liked the idea of this picture, but I don't think the uniform looks right. Still, kind of fun

.image.jpeg.93be3390503ffee082e32832cd15ce37.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...