LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People At Work Know I Wear Diapers.

It has come up at work that everyone has known for about 4 or 5 months now that I wear diapers. People are ok with it and no one has a problem with it or me. No one as asked why and I’m not volunteering it.

I am rather shocked to find out that they have known for so long.

I was in the same situation. The Americans with Disabilities Act protects you.

It has come up at work that everyone has known for about 4 or 5 months now that I wear diapers. People are ok with it and no one has a problem with it or me. No one as asked why and I’m not volunteering it.

Where I work, my employer found out that I was wearing diapers to work and wanted a medical reasoning for it.

I had to get a copy of the record from the uroligist(sp) that had determined the nerves to my bladder where dead and I had no control of it along with temporary sudden and unexplainable loss of control of my bowels.

This was 17 years ago and I have been happily wearing and wetting my diapers at work and on the very rare occation I will sometimes mess my diaper while here at work. The last time I did that was when I was the only one here at work in my building.

Yes I love messing my diaper while at work but I have to be carefull about when I do it as I dont want to offend my co-workers with the smell. As for wetting my diapers, as long as I wash up between diaper changes to keep the smell of urin down and my diaper is not leaking my co-workers and boss'es do not have a problem with me and my diapers.

There is one person at work that knows I wear, as she saved me from falling from a cab (you have to come down backwards) by sticking her hand out to support my butt as I came or tripped down the set of steps, but I am sure she has never said anything about it to anyone as I think she is too much of a lady. :drinks_wine:

• 3 weeks later...

Depend breifs get a bad rap. Yes they are thin and not as absorbant as some thicker diapers, however they hold a lot for their amount of thickness.

I wear Depend in public a lot, specifically because they are thinner.

Amen to that Stephanie!! Despite my Screen name I actually prefer Depend and think their quality has gone up while some of the others has decreased. and if you need the extra absorbency use the depend boost. It is amazing how much they will hold with a boost pad!

You didn't say how they found out, or how they told you they knew.