LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found something I want to share

Hey everyone i have something i wanted to share with you guys, i have been looking in one of my favourite online shop and i found some plastic diaper pants but they are “inflatable” here have a look hope you guys love them???

https://candycoatedus.com/preorder-zorans-inflato-pamps

https://candycoatedus.com/in-stock-inflatable-diaper-with-ruffles/

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

So I forgot this site was here and that I have a group for pamps and squeaks and I’m so happy this was shared here and a friend showed me so I would remember. The pamps are my print with a few tweaks to make the small size look more pamp like. I want to make a pull-up print next and inflatables for the AB/DL community as a whole. The only person in the inflatable community to believe in me is the  the owner of Candy Coated PVC while I feel that I’m shunned by the rest of the community.  

perhaps off topic but I shared this on ADISC and I got banned there although there is a but more then that and I’ll post it in the proper place or update this on the full story but sucks when I’ve been in a place for 11 years, do something for community that I feel the strongest bond with and that’s how I get repaid.    

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

So I forgot this site was here and that I have a group for pamps and squeaks and I’m so happy this was shared here and a friend showed me so I would remember. The pamps are my print with a few tweaks to make the small size look more pamp like. I want to make a pull-up print next and inflatables for the AB/DL community as a whole. The only person in the inflatable community to believe in me is the  the owner of Candy Coated PVC while I feel that I’m shunned by the rest of the community.  

perhaps off topic but I shared this on ADISC and I got banned there although there is a but more then that and I’ll post it in the proper place or update this on the full story but sucks when I’ve been in a place for 11 years, do something for community that I feel the strongest bond with and that’s how I get repaid.    

Well i discovered candycoatedkink a while back i must admit i really enjoy his work, last year i purchase a pair of inflatable 36 inch beachball undies i really love them however they sprung a leak now my first mistake i should have ask him to reinforce it but i was new on buying inflatable clothing, anyway i am getting ready to pre-order the new inflatable beachball diaper i can wait to get my hands on them.   

35 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Well i discovered candycoatedkink a while back i must admit i really enjoy his work, last year i purchase a pair of inflatable 36 inch beachball undies i really love them however they sprung a leak now my first mistake i should have ask him to reinforce it but i was new on buying inflatable clothing, anyway i am getting ready to pre-order the new inflatable beachball diaper i can wait to get my hands on them.   

He’s great and I know he can fix it. I have their angel dragon suit and it’s a blast. One day I’ll have them make Zoran and that will be my suit since he’s a pooltoy anyway 

22 minutes ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

He’s great and I know he can fix it. I have their angel dragon suit and it’s a blast. One day I’ll have them make Zoran and that will be my suit since he’s a pooltoy anyway 

Well when my beachball undies were fully inflated and i wear diapers under them the inside felt very extra soft, the only downside i don't like when my undies are fully blow i can't play with myself (no offence my friend) but i have found a way that can help me explode in my diaper i just purchase a wireless remote cock ring vibrator on amazon so i think when my undies are fully inflated and tight enough i believe the vibration of my new cock ring might make me enjoy my undies more.  

47 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Well when my beachball undies were fully inflated and i wear diapers under them the inside felt very extra soft, the only downside i don't like when my undies are fully blow i can't play with myself (no offence my friend) but i have found a way that can help me explode in my diaper i just purchase a wireless remote cock ring vibrator on amazon so i think when my undies are fully inflated and tight enough i believe the vibration of my new cock ring might make me enjoy my undies more.  

Pamps and squeaks are great and why would I be offended? I love lewd inflatables and half of it is that I WANT people to be lewd with the inflatable ideas I make! 

2 hours ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

Pamps and squeaks are great and why would I be offended? I love lewd inflatables and half of it is that I WANT people to be lewd with the inflatable ideas I make! 

Oh really well i do find inflatable clothes a very big turn on plus with the diaper i am wearing under my inflatable clothes it prevents my inflatable from getting sticky 🤭🤭🤭, anyway i am trying to get use to my new remote cock ring vibrator the sensation is very interesting it does make me pre-cum a couple of times but i think i am not putting it in the right place to get the right kind of sensation.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Oh really well i do find inflatable clothes a very big turn on plus with the diaper i am wearing under my inflatable clothes it prevents my inflatable from getting sticky 🤭🤭🤭, anyway i am trying to get use to my new remote cock ring vibrator the sensation is very interesting it does make me pre-cum a couple of times but i think i am not putting it in the right place to get the right kind of sensation.

You got the right idea although I love sticky inflatables just as much as sticky diapers! I have never used a toy but that ring sounds fun 

1 hour ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

Oh my that looks fun as hell! It won’t ship to me sadly though but I can tell that’s one of those things you can find everywhere.

Well finding the right position for it to work for me that is very difficult 😥there are 3 different ways for solo play i can get the right sensation there front wear, reverse wear, and stimulate the root. At the moment i am practicing trying to stimulate my root to help me have a good sticky accident in my pants or diapers the only problem is finding the right spot to put the vibrator to make me pump out my load hands free, there also the 10 vibrations setting i need to figure out which ones would be best to help me with my accident or help impregnate my diapers because some of them felt very weird and very pleasant 🥰🥰🥰.

Well after two attempts failed to get my new remote cock ring to make me blow my top i think i have finally figured a good spot to put it to stimulate my root all i can say is the sensation is really amazing 😻🥰🥰🥰 i only set it to mode 6 and a big load pump out, went I started i set it to mode 1 waited a couple minutes to change to mode 2 waited a couple minutes again and so on i lasted at mode 6 i am very happy with this toy i can’t wait for a other session with it i need to get use to it until i order my new inflatable diaper undies.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Well after two attempts failed to get my new remote cock ring to make me blow my top i think i have finally figured a good spot to put it to stimulate my root all i can say is the sensation is really amazing 😻🥰🥰🥰 i only set it to mode 6 and a big load pump out, went I started i set it to mode 1 waited a couple minutes to change to mode 2 waited a couple minutes again and so on i lasted at mode 6 i am very happy with this toy i can’t wait for a other session with it i need to get use to it until i order my new inflatable diaper undies.

That sounds amazing!

17 minutes ago, Diapered_Sulley said:

That sounds amazing!

Oh believe me it is amazing 🥰🥰🥰, each vibration feels different except mode 1, 2, and 3 mode 1 start slow then when you choose 2 or 3 they go way faster it feels like a different vibration speed as for mode 4 to 10 their vibration is so different it doesn’t feel like faster vibration it feels like different rhythm like kind of like a heart beat, pulsation or something different than a normal vibration speed they have in the magic wands or a massage gun, Anyway i still need to get used to it with some session before i try it out went i purchase my inflatable undies so i got a lot of fun practice time 🤭🤭🤭😈😈😈 before i get my inflatable.

• Like 1
On 1/31/2024 at 9:44 AM, adam4landry said:

Oh believe me it is amazing 🥰🥰🥰, each vibration feels different except mode 1, 2, and 3 mode 1 start slow then when you choose 2 or 3 they go way faster it feels like a different vibration speed as for mode 4 to 10 their vibration is so different it doesn’t feel like faster vibration it feels like different rhythm like kind of like a heart beat, pulsation or something different than a normal vibration speed they have in the magic wands or a massage gun, Anyway i still need to get used to it with some session before i try it out went i purchase my inflatable undies so i got a lot of fun practice time 🤭🤭🤭😈😈😈 before i get my inflatable.

Absolutely hot! I think it’s gone off topic so can I pm you?