LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I find there aren't enough DD/LG non-sexual stories so i decided i had to write my own . Critiques are welcome its about 9500 words so I'll be posting in parts a bit of a slow burn so be patient or whatever. Also i suck at titles so just go with it. All parties are adults and this scenario is completely fictitious any similarities to real life events are purely coincidental.

Kristan had just gotten her summer bonus deposited and decided it was a great day to blow her check at the mall. She had made this a bit of a tradition anytime her quarterly bonus was bigger than she expected. As she roamed around the relatively empty post pandemic era mall scene, she grabbed a few pieces she had already scouted out online. She bounced from store to store for hours carrying the large paper bags from Zara, Saks, and Coach. She stopped in the food court and grabbed a pizza and a lemonade and relaxed sitting alone scrolling her phone aimlessly as a mix of music and TikTok’s played in her headphones. After a little over an hour, she finally had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to take her new items in a public bathroom or have to go all the way back to her car and then come back. But she had a plan that avoided both of those possibilities.

Tucked between two stores was an inconspicuous door with a hallway that led to the security and administrative offices and a single stall private bathroom. In that security office was a nice guy named Mark who would watch her stuff while she used the nice restroom tucked between the offices in a secondary hallway on the other side of his office. As she slowly walked across the mall, she reached the hallway labeled ‘Offices’ she opens the hallway door and walks down toward his door. She knocked on the door awaiting Mark to answer. But after about 2 minutes no one answered she knocked again. Still no answer. Figuring maybe he went on break or was off doing patrol, she started to dread the long walk back to her car to drop the things off and then back into the truly public mall bathroom. But as she reached the end of the hall, she heard a door swing open, “Did you knock?”

She turned around to see an unfamiliar face dressed in a security outfit like Mark would wear. “Oh, I was looking for Mark.”

“Mark?? … Oh Mark! He got a new position a few weeks ago. I’m the new guy Jared. How can I help you?”

“Oh well Mark would let me leave my bags in the office and use the admin bathroom so I wouldn’t have to take my stuff in the public bathroom. I understand that’s probably not protocol, but I would appreciate if you could do it this one time, I’d greatly appreciate it cause I’m parked on the other side of the mall.”

Jared looks up and down scratching the back of his head, “Yeaa, you’re right definitely not protocol. But I could probably do it this time. I’m not sure about the future cause I might get in trouble if they see a customer coming out of there. But you could always leave your stuff here and use a regular customer bathroom” he said with a slight chuckle looking down on Kristan. Kristan was about 5’4, probably 165 pounds. Jared stood a sturdy 6’4 probably 230 pounds like he lifted weights occasionally but wasn’t a gym rat either. He opens his office door back and looks through the glass window that faces the secondary hallway where the bathroom and offices are and notices its clear. He looks back at her and notices her fidgeting some. “Well, it looks unoccupied right now so you can do it this one time I guess.”

Kristan sighs relief, "thank you sooooo much," and walks toward the door he’s now holding open. She drops her bags in the small security office and moves quickly through the second door on the opposite side of the room and into the bathroom. She relieves herself and washes her hands. As she returns to the security office, she walks in on him intently reviewing the plethora of cameras watching the mall. “Thanks again, I’ll try not to disrupt you in the future with this… Jared right”

He rises from his seat and reaches out his hand. “Yup Jared. And honestly, it’s probably no problem I’m just a new guy don’t want to risk it. So, you may have to wait, but there’s 2 seats and a whole couch in here so that shouldn’t be a problem” he says giving her a strong handshake. They smile at each other, and he leads her out the door. Kristan waves and heads out to continue her shopping day.

• Like 5

Part 2

One Month Later

Kristan is back in the mall after a particularly rough week managing a project that already had gone a month past due. She decided to squeeze in doing some last-minute exchanges on the stuff she bought last month and buying new things with her store credit. About an hour into her trip after a stop by the food court for a slushy she happens to need to use the restroom again. Trying to organize all her returns and receipt she keeps pushing off going. Once she has everything organized, she elects to just work her way around the mall and just go when she reaches the security office naturally. Focusing on her tasks by the time she finally gets around to the stores by the office it’s been nearly two hours since she first needed to go. When she reaches the door, her bladder is being pushed to its max, she knocks on the door and Jared is there to open it. She starts to push past him, “HeyJaredGottaGoPee” she quickly mutters as she drops her bags. As she attempts to move forward she feels his hand on the middle of her chest.

“Hey gonna have to wait a couple minutes my boss is in there right now” he remarks.

Kristan groans, “oh sorry I guess I’ll just wait for a bit more” she crosses her legs and moves over to the seat set in the corner of the office. Jared returns to looking at cameras, he can hear the faint sound of her bouncing her leg behind him. After maybe 5minutes they finally hear the door of the bathroom open. He holds up a wait finger as he peers out the window keeping his hand up until the boss is completely back in the office. When that door closes, he motions for her to go head to the bathroom. She jumps up and bolts toward the bathroom quickly going in and just barely getting her skirt out the way in time. While she’s in there he gets up to inspect her seat. And just as he guessed there was a small wet spot right in the center of it.

Jared grabs a Clorox wipe and napkin that stay at his desk. He leaves the canister of wipes on the seat just to see if she notices. Kristan sits on the toilet for a few extra minutes as her heart rate calms when her mind settles, she notices her panties were clearly damp. Realizing this means there may be wetness on the seat as well. Her heart rate rises again. She rationalized he probably wouldn’t notice because he’s doing his job anyway, and she can just take some paper towels back and clean it up quickly before she walks out. She washes her hands and heads back to the office to see him watching the screens again. She looks over at the seat to see a thing of wipes already seating on the seat. He stands up from his seat and her heart drops. “Oh my God I’m so sorry I wasn’t sure if anything got on the seat I brought back some paper towels just in case,” she says holding out the wadded-up paper towels she originally intended on concealing.

“No, no it’s ok stuff happens.” He puts his arms on her shoulder and can feel her shaking. “Just like don’t let happen again ya know.” He looks into her eyes and says with a slight chuckle.

“Of course,” she lets out a sigh. “I’ve just been trying to get a lot done and sometimes I let my focus shift and..” she starts to stammer.

“No really, no need to explain I promise. You’re grown I’m sure you got it under control” he says with a smile.

He picks up her bags and hands them to her. She takes them and gives a smile back as he lets her out the office. She walks back to her car and loads her stuff in. She sits in the driver’s seat of her Lexus GX and starts to cry. How did I let that happen. She let out a scream of frustration and hits her fist against the steering wheel. After sitting for another 10 min until she regained her composure. She finally starts driving home.

She arrives at her home about 30 minutes later and sits in her parking spot in her high-rise building. She grabs her bags then looks at her back seat and rolls her eyes at the collection of work shoes and jackets for the days she has to go into the office. Combined with old shopping bags, receipts, and fast-food bags that litter the area. She starts to stuff as much as she can into the bags quickly trying to give some semblance of order. She checks her mailbox on the way up and then heads up to her own apartment. The 2-bedroom flat is big enough to conceal how disorganized everything is she drops her bags at the door and heads to the couch scooting over the pajamas she took off this morning and sitting down she turns on the tv and a notice pops up that the bill was due the day prior. She groans, takes out her phone and pays the bill in 2 minutes. She would put it on autopay but they won’t charge it to the CC only to her checking account and she likes getting the credit card points. She takes out some left-over curry and eats then falls asleep on the couch watching HGTV.

• Like 2

Part 3
TWO Weeks later

Kristan is back at the mall. She has a party she’s going to this weekend and is looking for the perfect outfit. She goes from store to store unsatisfied with what she’s finding. In the security office Jared spots, her as she is moving from store to the next and begins to smirk. After her last visit he decided he would keep a surprise in the office in case she had an actual “accident.” Jared had a theory that whether she knew it or not, the answer to her stress was actually a diaper. Jared had off and on been a daddy to a number of “littles” over the last 5 or so years. And when he placed his hand on her 2 weeks ago, he saw in her eyes the same innocence he saw in them. But he surmised she would need a push to give up the control that she so desperately kept trying to retain. He watched her on camera move about the mall for hours and once again not once did she go to the bathroom but steadily drinking a large lemonade or a bottle of water. After about 3 hours he noticed her fidgeting like she was 2 weeks ago and decided to see if his suspicion was true. So, when he notices her going toward his office, he conveniently leaves to do a “patrol”

Kristan realizes she has been pushing off going to the bathroom and though she’s halfway across the mall she hurries all the way to the security office passing multiple bathrooms on the way. She was a creature of habit and when she’s in this mall she uses the security office’s bathroom. A rush wasn’t going to change that. When she reached the door, she knocked and there was no answer. She knocked again and still no answer she waited two more minutes that felt like 10 and knocked again. She could feel her bladder being pushed to the brink; she dropped her bags at the door still not wanting to take them into the bathroom. In fact, she felt carrying them would hold her up and who cares if they got stolen she knows the security guy and they could just identify them later. She knocks hard one more time fearing she wouldn’t get to a restroom otherwise. And after no response again she starts to walk back down the hallway that suddenly felt 3 times longer than it usually was as she got to the halfway point as she was walking slowly to prevent any dribble, she felt one escape down her leg. She clinched thankful she was wearing a dress today once she felt she had enough control she started to walk again. When he reaches the door that leads to the main mall as she pushed on the door she felt another longer dribble roll down her leg.

She holds the door closed as she tries to gain her composure as she hears the hustle and bustle of the mall hoping she could get to the nearest bathroom without making a mess in public. She realizes she doesn’t even know where the nearest bathroom would be when she finally feels ready to go she looks down and sees a small puddle where she stands. Its yellowish tinge would give away that it wasn’t just water to anyone that would see it. She knew she needed to at least get away from this and get some napkins to clean up this mess anyway. As she leaves out the door she looks to the left and right and in the distance, she sees the distinctive security officer black uniform. He is probably 150 feet away but she belts “jared!” Motioning her arms for him to hurry to her. She ducks back inside the door.

Jared smirks as he hears his name and sees a smallish figure near where the door to his office is. He watches as she ducks back into the hallway. “She didn’t even try to go somewhere else,” he thinks. He doesn’t know if she had the accident already or not and decided to maintain his casual pace to ensure it happened as it was supposed to. Kristan tucked back in the hallway is now pacing wondering what is taking him so long though feeling like he should be sprinting to her. She is suddenly aware of the ticking of the analog clock at the end of the hallway. Another 2 minutes pass and she pacing in the middle of the hallway feels an involuntary stream flow down her leg freezing her in her spot. She desperately tries to stop it; but it continues for what feels like eons before she finally manages to stop it. And when she does she finally hears the door open and sees Jared. “watch it!” she cries as she collapses onto the floor into her little puddle completely defeated.

Jared looks down at the puddle at the door and steps over it, cautiously walking up to her. He carefully plans his next words hoping not to scare her but also help her in a way that she wouldn’t possibly believe. When he reaches her tears are streaming down her face a good portion of the puddle being absorbed by her dress. He squats next to her, “I’m sorry are you okay I had to do a patrol.”

“no no its not your fault. I just don’t know how I waited long enough to let this happen” she sighs leaning her head back on the wall looking up to the ceiling.

“I know I know it it sucks but at least it was in here and not out in the main hallway.”

“yea I guess that does help.” She says with a sigh.

e takes a napkin out his pocket and wipes her tears. “Probably an invasive question but are you done or do you still have some left in there”

She hadn’t even considered that thought and stammered, “i..i actually still need to go to the bathroom” she starts to cry a little again.

Wiping her face again “no its okay go head just leave your stuff and I’ll get this cleaned up okay”

“okay” she softly mutters as he helps her up she suddenly felt smaller than their over foot height difference created she slowly walks with him to the security office and he opens the door and leads her through to the other door and sends her off to the bathroom.

She takes her time in the bathroom. And he grabs the cleaning supplies in the closet that is nearby. He’s able to clean the hallway and bring her bags into the office. He is sitting in the office for maybe another 5 minutes before she finally arrives back in the office. Her dress still wet she just stands in the room

“I don’t know what to do” she says sheepishly.

• Like 1

Part 4
Jared motions to the seat which conveniently has a towel over it, “well first its okay to sit” her finally noticing the towel she sits down. She starts looking through what she’s already bought realizing she only has shoes, a jacket, and accessories so far. “I don’t even have anything to wear out of here”

Realizing this is a moment he must tread carefully. “I did tell you not to let it happen again last time and you decided to do it one bigger” he says with slight snicker.

“ I know I know I’m sorry I can say I shouldn’t have waited so long,” she says sheepishly.

“yea but even still theres like 10 bathrooms in this mall 3 on this floor alone,” he says with authoritative tone.

“yea but I don’t even know where those are I always come in here,” she says staring at her soaked dress

“you’re a grown women. They are not that hard to find there are signs” he chuckles.

“By the time I knew I needed to go elsewhere I didn’t have enough time to look for “signs”,” she says using air quotes with frustration knowing that it doesn’t make sense but it’s all she had to give.

“Okay okay calm down, whatever you say. But i do think i have something to help. lost and found always has random clothes in there” He rolls in his chair over to a closet. She watches as he seemingly starts to place things in some sort of bag but she cant get a clear view. He zips the bag up and rolls around and hands it to her. “Okay theres an outfit in there. nothing fancy they still have tags on them so they should be clean. theres something else in there to deal with the other problem. You have two choices cause I can’t have that happening in the hallway again. You can wear what’s in this bag and you’ll still have access to this bathroom, ooor you can wrap that jacket around your waist and scurry to your car and go home. But you can’t use this bathroom anymore cause I’m not cleaning up pee every time you come when i'm not here.”

"other problem what could he mean by that," she wonders as she takes the bag confused as to what could possibly be in there that would address this besides clothes. “Take it in the bathroom and give it a good thought” he says opening the door she slowly walks back to the bathroom. Once the door closed, she sets the bag on the sink and starts pulling out the things in the bag. On top is a plain red t shirt nothing to fancy no words she shrugs she checks the size and it’s a little roomy but it’ll fit so that’s fine. She sets it aside. Next were some black joggers the light fabric was perfect for summer. The tag says moisture wicking so maybe that’s what he meant. Checking the size again it was also good size and a half to big but again it was fine. She reached again expecting shoes and felt an unfamiliar fabric type she pulled it out and it was underwear. But not just any underwear, it was a pull up. But not a kid one though it was uniquely printed with flowers like it was pretending to be women’s underwear. He couldn’t be serious, yet she could tell in his demeanor that he was very serious. And she had to admit that even she had to admit this would keep leaks off her clothes and especially off his floor. She liked using this bathroom over any public one. It was always clean, stocked, and most importantly private. And though she felt this was a one off and even if she put it on she would probably never have to use it. And its only one so probably just the rest of the day and well go back to normal. She decides to put the outfit on pull up and all and returns to the office.

“So you like using the private bathroom I see.”

“Yea I made a mess today so I see your point not like I have to use it anyway.”

“Glad you understand, but here’s the full deal so you understand. When you arrive at the mall you come here, I’ll give you a pull up and you can go about your shopping trip. And use this bathroom as needed. However if you don’t you have to use the regular bathrooms. If you do have a little accident its okay to come and get a new one whenever you need to.”

Her mouth a gape as she realizes the full details, she looks at the now open closet and realizes theres a full bag of pull ups in there. She pauses in shock for a full minute contemplating the options. “I don’t have to do it I just have to for use of this bathroom. I’ll get through this day and just use the regular bathrooms again” she thinks to herself. “okay I agree” she finally mouths.

“Perfect. Well, I’m sorry you had to go through that and if you ever need someone to talk to or a bathroom to use you know where my office is,” he says with a cheeky smile.

She smiles looking at the towel covered seat slight still wet from when she sat in her wet clothes. “I’m really sorry about the mess but definitely thank you for the clothes. I don’t know how often I’ll be back but totally get why you said this”

“No worries I get its kind of a different, but I think you’ll find its not that big of a deal and of course you always have the option not to.” The serious in his voice striking a chord with her.

• Like 3

As she stands in the main hallway she is hyper aware of all the people that are around wondering if they knew anything that just happened or more importantly what she was wearing. She swore every other step she could hear the rustle of the diaper against the cloth. But after a few step she didn’t notice it but as soon as she did she swore she would hear it again. She keeps glancing at people wondering if they could hear it too. But no one even seemed to notice she was there. After getting to the side where her car was park she had forgot it was even on. Until she stood in line to get another soda for the road. Just holding the drink reminded her that this was the reason she was wearing it in the first place. She almost throws it away but realizing shes going home she drinks it and heads home.

On the 30-minute drive home she finishes her soda and then sits in her spot again. She decides to take her time and finish cleaning out her car. After another almost an hour she finally has her car organized in a manner that befits an adult. She throws away all the trash and once again heads up to her apartment. She walks in again disgusted by the mess in her living room. She once again begins cleaning up; putting the dirty clothes in the wash putting the dishes in the dishwasher. And general organization soon its ben another 2 hours. As she relaxes on a couch that probably hasn’t been this clean in 2 months. After maybe 30 minutes of relaxes she realizes she has to pee again. As she goes to her half bath and goes to pull down her pants when she sits she realizes it’s a pull-up that she’s pulled down not underwear. Everything that happened today rushes to her mind and she starts to cry again. How could I be so careless,” She bemoans. After sitting on the toilet for a few minutes scrolling her phone she finishes and takes off the pull-up and tosses them in the trash and takes a shower. She orders some food and then gets ready for bed. She walks in her room overwhelmed but the junk she opts to sleep on her couch again.

Kristan awakens the next day after a good nights sleep on the coach. Feeling rested like she hasn’t been in weeks she goes to her 2nd bedroom which functions as an office on her work from home days. She logs on to a mountain of emails it appears the feature product went live and groans either it went very bad or very well. She spends most of the day snuffing out little fires everywhere. She has a meeting with the product owner to discuss next steps successfully negotiating an extension for her team to add some other nice to have features. Over the next 8 hours she spends nearly 6 of it leading meetings. Finally logging off at 6pm she figures she can squeeze in one last trip to get her outfit for the party. As she puts on something quick to go to the mall. She thinks of the stipulation Jared had made and promises herself not to get anything to drink and uses her own bathroom just before to avoid having to go to the office at all.

She dashes in the mall heading directly toward Zara having a clear vision of what she was looking for. Spotting one piece she tries it on and though satisfied she decides the piece she needs to complete it is in a different store. As she checks out she starts her way toward a Nordstroms. Jared spots her on a security cam. He wonders if he scared her and if she’ll ever come back into his corner of the store. While in Nordstrom she successfully finds the pieces to complete her outfit. And smiles as she finishes her shopping trip. Happy that she avoided any sort of bathroom issues on her way out the mall she stops in the food court and grabs a drink and slice of pizza. Fifteen minutes later she happily returns home incident. “Im a grown woman I don’t need a pull up to go to the mall,” she thinks as she pulls out the mall parking lot.

• Like 1

Part 5
7 WEEKS LATER

Jared had all but given up hope that he would see Kristan again. He wondered if she maybe conveniently comes on his off days, or maybe she’s shopping at a different mall now. Then early on a Saturday as he’s patrolling he spots her in a store. He smiles at least happy she wasn’t scared away. Maybe he was wrong, but he did hope she would stop by his office soon. He finishes his patrol and heads back to his office. He’s in there another hour before he hears a knock on the door not expecting her given the stipulation that appeared to push her away so long ago. But to his surprise Kristan is at his door with a smile.

“hey here for the bathroom,” she says with a smirk.

He chuckles, “did you forget what I said about that last time; I know it’s been a while but that hasn’t changed.”

“Yea I’ll put it on after I use the bathroom. I just got here.”

“no you didn’t I saw you in bath and body works on patrol like an hour ago,” shrugging blocking entry to the office.

Her mouth agape, wondering how he could’ve seen her without her seeing him. “wasn’t me I just got here. Sooo can I just use the bathroom now.”

Sucking his teeth, “one. Don’t lie to me it’s very unnecessary, and two this time. I’ll let it slide. But next time first thing when you get here. What if I wasn’t here and you ended up peeing in my hallway again. Waiting til the last minute is what created these rules in the first place.”

She looks down at her feet, and nods. “sorry, I understand first thing next time.”

He steps back allowing her in and goes over to the closet grabbing her the pull-up and passes it to her. She takes it with her head still down she heads to the bathroom. He notices, that while she usually is dressed in some level of business casual attire, today she had star wars t-shirt and deep blue jeans. He reasoned that makes sense given it was a Saturday but there was a screening event today and decided to ask if she was going.

She comes back into the room. Startled when he stands and sticks a finger in the waistband of her jeans she quickly gives a shocked look

“Sorry just making sure you actually did it,” he says in a matter of fact tone to allay her concerns.

“Oh, yea it’s on. I guess I’ll see you later maybe.”

He chuckles, “maybe” he says with air quotes. “but I see you’re dressed down today.”

She looks at her outfit and nods, “oh yea. I work like 2 minutes down the street, so I typically stop by on the way from work. We had a major deployment at 6am this morning so I had to go in but we can dress down for Saturday work and we were done by 10 so I came here.”

“Oh, that makes sense, are you a star wars fan?” he says pointing at the Mandalorian character on her shirt.

“Oh yeah love it I just finished watching Mandalorian , they’re doing a big screening today for Ahsoka today, but I couldn’t get tickets before they were gone. So I’m gonna go home and binge it myself.” Her disappointment carrying her voice.

“You know what’s crazy I’m actually in early cause I’m going to the screening and if you want I can get you in,” he says with a pause “I know the security guy for the event. That is if you still want to go”

“If!? Of course, I do. Are you sure you can do it? Will he get in trouble?”

“no he won’t trust me but I’ll text him and confirm.” He takes his phone out and sends a quick text to confirm. When he sits back down Kristan instinctively sits on the accompanying couch in the room. After a couple of minutes, she hears his phone vibrate.

“is that him?” she blurts out in pure excitement.

“Umm let me check” he grabs his phones and checks the message preview on the screen that confirms his request. “yup he says its fine” turning around in his chair he holds up the phone. She excitedly jumps up looking at the screen.

“Wait doesn’t it start at like 2 its almost noon and its on the other side of the beltway.” She starts counting with her fingers to see how they’ll get there.

“Doors open at 2 and the first episode is at 3. But I’m getting off at 12:30 should take less than an hour. Change my clothes here then Stop and get a bite to eat and be there right at doors open.”

“Wait I won’t have time to go home and change and get back in time if that’s all the time I have,” she scrunches her face.

“No probably not but you’re already dressed, and you can just ride with me so you don’t have to worry about parking or anything. If you feel comfortable with that is.”

She sticks her hands in her back pockets rocking from side to side, “Yea I think that works I feel like I need something else to wear tho. But I have like 45 minutes to find something different. So I’ll just do a quick browse and meet you back here in 30?”

“yea that’s fine. Just make sure you’re back by 12:30 so we don’t have to rush to much. Now scurry along and waste you money I’ll see you in a few.” He walks to the door and watches as she walks with a bounce in her step out the door and down the hall. “See you soon” she yells as she walks out the exterior door.

Kristan decides to pick up a different pair of pants a pair of wide leg jeans that she had been eyeing for weeks. She goes from store to store looking for a different shirt even though her current one matches perfectly.

• Like 1

Part 6
Jared expecting her back before he clocked out. Watches as the clock strikes 12:30 anyway. He shakes his heads and goes to the bathroom and changes out of his uniform. A process that takes only 10minutes. He returns to the office expecting her to be waiting but she is nowhere to be found. He opts to give her 5 more minutes. As the minutes tick he scans the cameras and finally spots her going into another store with bags in her hand. He shakes his head as he heads out the office at 12:45.

he walks directly to the 5 below and stands just outside the entry watches as Kristan continues to shop like she has not a care in the world. As she grabs some candy she spots him out the corner of her eyes and frantically checks her watch. He smirks and approaches her.

“Did you change your mind” Jared whispers as he stands behind her.

“No no, omg im so sorry I lost track of time. Lets go I found some jeans and then thought oo we should get snacks and now I’m here. And…”

Jared puts up his index finger. “Stop get the candy, that way we don’t have to when we get there. But hurry up I don’t want to be late.”

“right, checking out now” She grabs a few more candy bars on the way to the checkout with two full snack bags she checks out and meets him at the entrance to the store.

“Alright follow me lets get going.” Jared puts his hand on her back lightly pushing her to the right toward the parking garage. Checking his watch it was already 1.

They take the elevator to the lowest level where the employees park. The lights to a black Toyota Rav 4. He again guides her to the vehicle taking her bag as he opens the passenger side door. As she settles into the seat, he takes the seatbelt and passes it to her, “Buckle in please” he says with a smile. He closes the door and goes around to the trunk and places her bags. He puts a blanket over the case of NorthShore Megamax diapers that he still had in his trunk from his last play event. Once he closes the trunk he remote starts the car and gets in.

Typing in the address on the phone he shakes his head, “ Alright it says theres an accident so the eta is 2:10 but I think I’m still gonna stop at Wendy’s going to text my guy to hold us some good seats is all. Do you want anything?”

“Uh you sure we have time?” he nods “yes” as she speaks. “I guess I’ll take some nuggets and a strawberry lemonade.”

“sounds good.” He plugs in his phone in and pulls out the garage. As music from the early 2000 plays through the speakers. He pulls into the drive through at the nearest Wendy’s and orders their food. Wendy’s being as speedy as every gets their order out in about five minutes. He hurriedly takes the food and passes her food to her, before pulling out the parking lot. Occasionally glancing over as she finishes both the nuggets and the drink.

About halfway to their destination they hit the traffic from the accident the GPS mentioned which he takes as an opportunity to eat his burger and fries finally. He keeps checking the time.

“Are we going to make it,” Kristan asks.

“Yea we should be fine since we don’t have to fight for seats or anything. But the ETA is looking like 2:40 so we’ll need to go straight to our seats.”

“Sounds about right always traffic when you’re in a hurry,” she leans her seat back. “I’m just going to rest my eyes so I don’t get anxious checking the time”

“that’s fine.” He smiles. Focusing on the road. About 20minutes later he pulls into the parking garage. As he pulls into a spot he gently nudges her. “Wake up kid were here. “

She stretches in her seat raising her seat back to the upright position. She blinks to see him already standing outside the car waving her along. She hops out quickly shutting her door. And she follows his quick pace into the theater. He daps up his connect and he takes them pass the line into the theater and leads them to two end seats near the top of the theater. Her heart racing “phew we made it,” she checks her watch, “with 5 minutes to spare.” As they settle into the seats.

They sit for a few minutes before one off the organizer stands at the bottom in front of the screen and begins to speak:

Thank you for coming out we appreciate the support. Please stay seated until the show starts to ensure we don’t accidentally give away your seat. We are going to be playing all 8 episodes of the series Ahsoka and as a special treat, a special sneak peek of the new Skeleton crew series. He pauses for the applause. So as a run down we will play the full episodes all the way to the end of the credits. Then after odd episodes there will be a 5 minute break after even there will be a 10 minute break except after episode 4 where we will have a 30 minute break before the epic episode 5 we know you can’t wait to see on the big screen. So after episodes 1,3,5, and 7 5minute break. And after 2 and 6 a 10 minute break. Episode 4 30minute break. If everything goes according to plan we should be wrapping up around 11. So sit tight while we squeeze in these last few people and we should be getting started in about 10 minutes.

Jared and Kristan both look at each other excitedly.
“you’ve seen all this before right” he asks her.

“Yea I watched them as soon as they came out. I grew up on Ahsoka she’s my favorite in all of Star Wars.” She starts to point at her shirt. “oh shoot I forgot my new shirt,” she says disappointedly.

“its okay Boba Fett is a better character anyway,” he says tugging on her shirt

“Absolutely not.” She says in joking protest.

“You know I’m right. But I’m more of a Rex or Obi wan fan anyway but she’s definitely top 5.”

“only top 5 that’s crazy but you’re a guy so I’ll ignore it.” She chuckles.

They keep chatting and 10minutes pass quickly. Then the lights dim. And a hush fills the theater the voice from early announces Now presenting Ahsoka: the series applauses erupt in the theater settling as the title sequence begins to run.

• Like 2

Part 7
As they watch the first episode occasionally whispering to each other after their favorite scenes Jared notices Kristan's leg bouncing a few times he wonders if its just excitement or a need to pee. As the first episode ends and the 5-minute break begins she continues in her seat seemingly texting and scrolling her phone. But over the course of the second episode, he watches as the bouncing becomes more steady and intense. He shakes his head when he notices her try to sneakily cup the front of her crotch like she was trying to physically stop the pee. But she still didn’t get up when the credits began. But when the lights finally came on at the end of the credits he watches as she excuses herself pass him quickly walking down the stairs along with a few other attendees.

As the 10minute break comes to an end she still hasn’t returned. 5minutes into the episode he feels a bit concerned as he looks toward the entrance at the bottom of the stairs they lock eyes and he notices her waving him toward her. “Oh no” he thinks to himself as he watches her dart back toward the hallway. as he gets out his seat and walks down and out to the hallway. As he opens the door he sees Kristan hyper ventilating her eyes slightly red as if she was holding back tears. She stammers unable to get words out for a few seconds. He looks her up and down before spotting the reason for the dismay the two half circles prominently showing around her crotch. Before shes able to formulate words he scans the area taking her hand and walking ahead of her to give her cover he leads them down a hallway of additional screens. And sits her down on a nearby bench crouching in front of her to look her in her downcast eyes.

“What happened” Jared asks.

She takes a large breath, “When I was going down the stairs it was a lot of pressure on my bladder and it kind of hurt and then I remembered I still have on the pull up and was like if I can let out a quick burst it would hurt less.” She pauses for a second “So I tried but it….it it “ she stammers. “it wouldn’t stop so I rushed to the bathroom finally able to stop it. And I went to pull down my pants and I saw,” she points at her crotch” I waited till I heard everyone leave before coming back and well now we’re here. I don’t know what to do now they’re blue jeans even when they dry it’ll still look stained and..” Jared puts his finger up to her mouth.
“its okay just take a deep breath,” He watches as she takes a few deep breaths. Putting his hands on top of hers as they rest on her lap. “Are you sure everything is okay. I’ve known you like 5 months and you’ve had some sort of accident every time I’ve seen you.”

“I swear this has never happened like this before I’m under a lot of stress at work I guess. Maybe its like my mom used to always tell me not to hold my bladder cause I’m busy. Cause one day it’ll it gave out. I never believed her but I guess she was right,” she takes a few staggered breathes fighting back tears. “ I just don’t know what to do right now.”

“I have an idea but it takes a but you’re going to have to trust me.” He squeezes her hands “cause based on what I’ve seen you treat going to the bathroom like the reward for finishing a task and always pushing it off till you’re done the task.”

She pauses and nods, “I… i. mean maybe, but not intentionally though”

“I know its not intentional. But its not an uncommon way to deal with stress. I know a quite of few people who do this and there’s a slightly unconventional way they deal with it”

“unconventional like what.”

He gives a nervous smile and tugs on the waistband of the now soaked pull up. “something like this except a little stronger.”

“stronger like a what… like a diaper… are you crazy” she responds in a sharp whisper.

“I might be in areas but I’m very serious about this. Look at yourself. Every time you have some sort of accident your excuse is something work related. You’re treating your need to pee like a side quest you can deal with later. And the fact that you soaked through the pull up means that you need something stronger maybe.” He wipes away a tear that fell from her eye. “I know its different and seems a bit extreme. But conveniently I have some in my car. Just try it one time if you don’t like it try something else. but I think it will work out better than you think. There’s at least 4 more hours here and how much do you want to miss getting up to pee.”

“I don’t know but….” She pauses with a sigh, “I don’t think I can come up with a better alternative at least for today.”

He smiles and finally stands up, taking her hands and standing her up too. He looks and leads her to a sign saying family restroom. Opening the door, “you stay here I’ll be back asap.”

Jared rushes to the car and uncovers the case of Northshore Megamax’s that was in the trunk. He takes one out and puts it in a backpack that already has a changing mat powder, wet ones, and lotion. He looks at her bags from earlier and finds the pair of wide leg pants she bought Perfect he places them on top and hurries back.

• Like 1

“Its me Jared” she unlocks the door to find him holding a duplicate of the backpack he handed her a few weeks ago now. He steps in closing and locking the door back.

“I know this is uncomfortable and you’re nervous but I think it’ll be okay. You face the door while I get the stuff together. Take your pants and that pull up off. I’m going to put the diaper on because I have the feeling you haven’t the slightest idea how to do it. Are you okay with that”?

She nods.

“I need to hear you say it youre about to be butt naked in front of a stranger” he lifts her chin forcing her to make eye contact with him.

“yes it is okay for you to put a diaper on me.” She tries to hold back tears.

He hands her a plastic baggie, “okay put the pull up in here” he ducks behind her and she takes off her pants and the pull up. She gets glimpses in the mirror seeing him moving behind her. And after a minute or two. Se feels him tap her on the shoulder as she stands there in just her t-shirt. She turns around and looks behind him and sees the mat laid out with powder, wipes, and the pants she forgot she bought. She begins to sob and takes the sleeve of his hoodie and wipes her face. He then takes her hand, “trust me its not that bad I promise” he leads her onto the mat and has her lay down. “alright spread your legs as wide as they’ll go.” Once she does that he takes the wipes and methodically cleans her inner thigh and private region of the drying pee.. She covers her face behind her hands as tears start to fall from her eyes again. He pushes her legs so her knees are bent and her feet are flat on the mat. “raise your butt please” she does and winces as the cold wipe goes over her butt. Then feels his hands as he rubs a lotion he warmed in hands over her bottom.

She then hears the unfamiliar tapes of the diaper open she peaks from behind her hands and see what feels like a giant white diaper in front of her. She wants to run away but deep down she feels like she deserves this regardless of how embarrassing it feels. He lays it down and sprinkles it with baby powder. The smell is oddly relaxing to her as she feels able to stop crying again. She watches as white specks scatter the air like snow. He then slide it under her butt. Then taps her legs “put your butt down please” she watches again as a plume of powder rises from the area. She imagines it like a snow day from her childhood. He pushes her legs apart slightly more before bringing the front of the diaper up adjusting it slightly she suddenly feels safe and secure as the tapes are fastened tightly around her. He grabs her hands and helps her stand up it was thick but she wiggles a little and feels like she can still walk mostly normal. He grabs her new pants and helps her into them and zippens and buttons them up. He steps from in front of her to reveal the mirror. And she was surprised how little she could notice what was going on underneath them. She lets out a sigh of relief.

“how do you feel,” Jared asks.

“nervous. But its doesn’t look to weird so its fine I guess”

“good,” he checks his watch, “Well we still have like 15minutes left in episode 3” he starts to pack everything up “You comfortable to go back”

She nods, “yea lets just get this over with”

They walk back into the theater he could see the slight waddle as she adjusted to the new material between her thighs but it gradually dissipated. He opens the door to the dark theater “you want anything from concessions. Gonna get a jump on it before the line starts.” She shakes her head unable to really think about that right now. And with that he nudges her inside while he walks to the grab them something.

In the dark theater she paused at the bottom of the stairs she watches as the main characters battle on screen. She looks up at her seat and gingerly begins her ascent up the stairs. She keeps looking at the audience just knowing they see her and will know what happened. But no one even turns toward her as they focus on the drama on the main screen. She reaches her seat, and after a few minutes of tense anxiety she eventually settles back into her seat ignoring her own personal drama and focusing on the one on the screen. As the opening title sequence of the 4th episode’s credits begin to roll she spots Jared coming with a platter of 2 drinks popcorn and some nachos. He makes it up the stairs and passes her the drink. She takes it but doesn’t touch it during most of the 4th episode but starts taking a few a couple of big gulps the drink during the end of the 4th episode. As the episode ends the lights slowly brighten and the organizer is again speaking at the bottom of the theater.

Alright we’re doing the 30minute break so go get your snacks stretch your legs chat it up. We’ll see you at 6:45.

• Like 1

Finale Part 8 thanks for sticking around

“Do you want to stretch your legs,” Jared turns toward Kristan. After the people in their row that seemed interested in moving had left

“No I will be staying firmly in this seat for the rest of the night,” she says with slight annoyance.

“no problem I’m gonna go walk around a bit do you want anything different you didn’t touch the nachos or popcorn.”

“um well I would prefer a pretzel or pizza. But it’s not that big of a deal.” She passes her cup. “can I get tropical sprite or like strawberry Fanta instead of lemonade”

He shakes his head, “you don’t really need any soda but okay”

“apparently I don’t need anything to drink but you asked,” she scoffs.

“you made the bed lay in it” he says with a stern look.

“whatever” she rolls her eyes

“fine, I’ll be right back” he says as he starts walking down the stairs.

Kristan looks around the theater at the various people chatting entirely to anxious to stand up and make conversation. So, she sits there scrolling her phone. 20minutes into the intermission Jared makes his way back to the seats snacks and drinks in hand. Kristan reaches out for her drink but he reaches in his pocket and passes her a water.

“I asked for a soda” she says with confusion.

“I know and I got it. But I think you need some water. So drink that first please.”

“I know when I need to drink water and currently I need a sprite. You are not my dad”

He mumbles to himself sure am acting like it. “you know what you’re right. Here’s your soda.”

“whatd you say at first,” she says with furrowed brows.

“Nothing, carry on then,“ he says moving from standing in front of her and taking his seat.

With both drinks in hand Kristan concedes and opens the water first. Downing half the bottle. They sit in silence until the lights dim at 6:45.

“So excited to finally see this episode in theater,” he whispers.

“same best piece of star wars lore in live action ever”

The organizer standing at the bottom of the theater again:

Alright I see a few seats still empty but text will be rolling in 5 minutes so sit tight.

The chatter slowly dissipates until the lights go completely dark and a thunderous applause erupts in the theater. As they watch the episodes randomly cheering for various fight scenes. During the cuts of those scenes Kristan finishes her water and even starts to drink her soda. Jared occasionally glances at her actions surprised that she’s so willing to drink so much considering her predicament. Though the padding between her legs had faded to the back of her mind in all the excitement. But as the episode closes and she absently mindedly picks up her soda actually confused where half the soda had already gone. She puts it back down as the credits roll a few minutes later she feels the full pressure in her bladder. It feels like even the slightest movement would send the flood. The pain was even more intense than earlier. Then it dawns on her that she never actually emptied her bladder earlier either. But it seems she ignored any prior warnings from her body while she watched her favorite episode. Her leg bounced rapidly. Suddenly she realizes that Jared has been talking.

“Hey hey are you okay,” he shakes her arm.

“no I have to pee,”she whispers as she regains focus into the moment

“You can go or do you to go to the bathroom”

“I want to go to go to the bathroom but I don’t think I can even get up”

“then just go” he whispers in her ear

“I literally can’t.”, she says with frustration.

“alright alright. Take a deep breath and relax. Stop thinking about it let’s just talk about the show. What’s your favorite part of that episode….. “

They keep talking and eventually she’s distracted enough to even forget she needs to go and then title sequence for episode 6 runs ending their conversation. She’s able to get through about 15 minutes before her bladder is back at full pressure. She stares at the screen intently trying to distract her self but is unable to. Jared catches her legs bouncing again.

Whispering in his lowest tone, “just go,” He puts his hand on her bouncing leg to stop it.

“I can’t not in front of all these people not in in my pants I… I just can’t,” she whispers back.

“You’re thinking to hard but I have an idea focus on the screen okay. “

She nods giving every ounce of attention she can spare back to the screen. After a few minutes she feels his hand on her pelvis. She looks down but he lifts her chin, “screen only” he mouths as he keeps watching the episode too. He places his hand back on her pelvis and pushes down slowly. And with just a bit more pressure Kristan finally feels a warm liquid release into the slowly expanding garment. What starts slow quickly becomes a torrent. As Jared feels her bladder empty, he lets up and holds her hand. She looks at him, but he turns her head back to the screen. Kristan still filling the diaper she is able to actually focus on the screen instead of just staring at it. And as the flow eventually tapers off and she’s left with just the warmth around her bottom. It’s finally clicked what Jared was trying to explain earlier she didn’t need to break her concentration to do it. In this “diaper” she wouldn’t have to stop whatever she was doing for a “bathroom break.” She could just keep going whenever she needed to. Jared takes her hand and gives it a light squeeze. He looks at her with a smile and mouths silently with “you okay now?” she nods,

I’m a lot better now, she mouths back.

This is it for now.hope you enjoyed it. I know it took a bit to get to the diapers,
and the falling action was pretty short for it to take so long to get there. 
But i feel like a journey is important sometimes. If theres interest (or if i'm bored enough)
I may explore this relationsip further it will remain nonsexual. but tata for now 

• Like 1