LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Packing Cubes for Adult Diapers?

We've all thrown a couple, or even a few Adult Diapers into a Backpack before an Adventure.

But as we move around, the Diapers get shifted and squished.

I was thinking some Packing Cubes would keep them in better shape,

but does anyone know which brand and size would fit their Diapers well???

I don’t know any particular brands but I’d say get a ruler or tape measurer and measure the length and width of your diaper of choice. Maybe even the height so you can figure out how many you can fit per cube. Then find a packing cube that fits your dimensions. When hiking, I actually store mine in a waterproof ziplock bag since I hike a lot when it rains. If you hike, I 100% suggest getting a Wet bag to keep in the diaper odors and odor proof waste bags. 

And for longer trips… user reusable diaper wipes. Clean and rinse in the stream, it’s more economical and you want to keep your garbage on the down low during long trips.

Love this thread-- my fetish for luggage and gear rivals the one I have for diapers!

Sizing for packing cubes varies as do diapers between brands and size (S-M-L) etc.  You'll just have to do some research and find what works best for your situation. I can offer a few pointers, however:

-Consider whether you want to pack just a couple or several dips.  For example, I have a nifty lightweight cube from Eagle Creek which is perfect for two size M overnights. For a stack of several, one I have from Timbuk2 works well although they've discontinued making it so you won't find it for sale new. Other sizes are proportioned to fit two side-by-side.

-To pack larger quantities of diapers, look for cubes which are "expandable"; e.g. have an additional zipper which goes around the edge to allow height adjustment as your stash gets smaller.

-Consider whether you want some discrete (solid material) or if that is not an issue many come in mesh or see-through materials.  The type of material also affects the weight of the bag, in case that is a factor.

-Do you plan to carry other supplies or just dipes?  If so, that may take you in a different direction such as a backpack or messenger-type bag with more compartments or pockets. Otherwise as it has been suggested, use a ziplock for wipes, powder, etc., and choose a cube sized to accommodate the extra package.

-And yes to the suggestion by @FloppyFoppsie to use a "wet bag" (aka Dry Bag) in situations where you need to discretely stash a used one until you can dispose properly. They come in many different sizes and materials as well.

Hugs, piglet

• Like 1