LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thicker is better

I'm currently wearing a Rearz Daydreamer diaper with a Rearz overnight booster pad in it and it feels absolutely amazing.  This is my first time in the Daydreamer diaper and my first time trying the Rearz overnight booster.  I've worn other Rearz mega diapers and absolutely love them.  I've also used other boosters in those diapers and that was also an amazing experience. But, this diaper combination is the thickest diaper combination that I've ever tried and it just feels so amazing between my legs.  The Rearz boosters are much thicker than the Northshore boosters that I have tried. 

I'm still dry and can not walk without a waddle.  I can't wait to see what it's like in several hours when my diaper is soaked and swollen.

These diapers also have a slight hint of baby powder smell to them.

• Like 1

Thicker is better and it's what I prefer as an adult baby. Thicker diapers give me the safety, security, and comfort. It also lets me waddle like the baby that I am because I am not ashamed if I waddle in my diaper. Thick diapers let people know I wear diapers and I am an adult baby.

• Like 1

I’m also in in a Rearz Daydreamer diaper but my booster is a Pampers diaper. This is my regular diaper combo. I have a variety of Rearz mega diapers but my booster is always Pampers. Super comfy all day long.

• Like 2