LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting experience being incontinence for a moment

Please forgive me that im not a english speaker so the terms and grammar might be weird.

I had a interesting experience before,a while’s ago i got an idea, what happen when you constantly maintain the pressure of urination all the time, what i did is padded while gaming on the chair, whenever i have the urge to urinate  just let go and maintaining the pressure of urination,

and i keep repeating it, not easy though, because the bladder sphincter will keep trying to close it ,after a couple of cycles i can feel there’s numbness around the bladder

sphincter (not sure),after a while i can feel wetness around the crotch, my urine keeps coming out with small amounts like gross total incontinence,im certain it is not just wetness of the diaper,the back of my diaper are all wet during laying on bed, it keeps going untill i manually close the sphincter.

anyone had a similar experience before or know what’s going on?

Most of the time, I have to voluntarily "let go", the only exception being that, occasionally and unpredictably, I wet when I sleep. But I have experienced a sensation from time to time where I release, but don't push (which is my typical mode of operation these days), and I can feel things flowing down there, but then, a few to several minutes later, I'll realize that there is still some trickling going on, often being informed via external stimuli such as feeling the expansion of my diaper, or feeling liquid moving on my skin, rather than via the usual "I am peeing now" internal reporting system. 

When that happens, I've likened the experience to coming across a deer in the woods - if I make any sudden movements, or even stare directly at it, it will be gone. Inevitably, once I notice it, it will cease, but I have had interesting almost Zen-like stretches where I'm aware of it, and manage to stay relaxed for a moments. It sometimes happens when I'm driving long distances and I end up on cognitive "autopilot", a strange mixture of mental relaxation and simultaneous "focused distraction". I'd love to be able to summon the condition at will but I can never force it to happen when I want it to.