LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Order coming tomorow from XP medical, what should I expect in 2024?

Guest secretDLloner

Guest secretDLloner

Hello Everybody. I have viewed this forum as a guest for around a decade mostly because there is a ton of good information here, but I never felt compelled to join until today.

To get straight to the point I placed an order on XP medical for the first time ever, and my shipment will arrive tomorrow. I have to work but my commute is very short and my boss is very understanding that I need to leave for 10 minutes to grab something off of my porch.

The questions I have are:

1) Looking at past posts they have shipped discretely but around 2016 after the acquisition that they were not. Is this still the case, or have they gone back to their old ways of plain brown boxes, or do boxes display little evidence with some marking but most of them are non-de script?

2) Do they still send out the periodic mailers, or did they end those?

3) Have you experienced any issue with UPS/FedEx packages heavily damaged in shipping and torn open? I have had issues with these companies before with small packages, but I am not sure about a 22lb case of Tena Slip Maxi.

Anyways, I hope these questions will provide more insight about this company for others, and others like me who come here for information and continue to make this forum a great resource for information.

1. The original XP Medical would turn the Abena boxes inside out because they had some small identifying mark. I don't think the new owners do that. But every diaper manufacturer that I know ship boxes that are unmarked or nearly unmarked

2. I think I received a mailer as recently as June 2023, but the exterior was very plain.

3. UPS and FedEx both suck. A symptom of an industry ruled by an oligoloply. I have had FedEx deliver my packages to the wrong address multiple times. I have had packages that were split open from both shippers.

If you are ordering medical diapers I wouldn't worry about what your delivery guy sees. He is too busy and odds are not an ABDL and will think nothing of it. I wouldn't worry about it if you were ordering ABDL diapers either personally. Live your life and screw everyone else so long as you aren't hurting people.

I don't think these questions will provide much insight into this company personally. So much of that is the manufacturer or shipper. I will say this about XP Medical, I have placed probably dozens of orders with them, they have always been fair when there are problems with the order or even if you make a mistake on your order. They were quick to reissue an order when FedEx shipped their package to the wrong address and we worked something out when it turned up like a day later. Their prices have been very fair. As other companies have increased prices 50% in some cases they have had very fair increases.

Bottom line, if you are looking to buy a single case or going to wear 24/7 I would use this company. I have seen out of stock VERY rarely, even during the pandemic.