LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shoutout to my local ABDL store (My Diaper Depot)

Just wanted to spread awareness for my local shop, My diaper depot. Its located close to Cincinnati and has an amazing owner that supports our community. You can tell that he really loves what he does when you visit. 

My favorite part though is feeling like I'm completely normal when I stop by to pick up my diapers. Just yesterday I went by and picked up a pack of kiddo diapers, teddies. I would have never thought to try these except the amazing shop owner introduced me to them. I feel so accepted and wonderful. 

If any of you great people are close by I highly recommend stopping by. Support your local shops : )

• Like 2

Very cool, @TigerTy. I don't often get to Cincinnati, but if I do, I will endeavor to check them out. Rearz, the diaper manufacturer/distributor that primarily operates online now, used to have a storefront within an hour of where I live, and I went there several times. It was always cool to shop in person and transact across a countertop with someone, especially back then in my diaper "career" when I had literally just realized I wasn't the only person in the world like "this." They closed the store, however, when they moved to their current warehouse model. They have done some cool in-person sales at the new location, though, and a couple of Halloween parties and other events. 

Support local! 

• Like 1

There is just something about going to an actual store that sells ABDL diapers.  I've only ever been to one in Edmonton, Alberta but I do try to get there whenever I'm in town.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:02 PM, TigerTy said:

Just wanted to spread awareness for my local shop, My diaper depot. Its located close to Cincinnati and has an amazing owner that supports our community. You can tell that he really loves what he does when you visit. 

My favorite part though is feeling like I'm completely normal when I stop by to pick up my diapers. Just yesterday I went by and picked up a pack of kiddo diapers, teddies. I would have never thought to try these except the amazing shop owner introduced me to them. I feel so accepted and wonderful. 

If any of you great people are close by I highly recommend stopping by. Support your local shops : )

yeah My diaper depot used to be in Wv he moved to Cincinnati  i miss the store Bob the owner is a good guy. Lucky for us still in Wv he still comes down here every few weeks we just have to tell him what we want and he brings when he comes. If you are in the area of his store give it a try.