LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting a new chapter in my life

Just before December ended, I made an appointment at a local clinic that does trans stuff.

Today I had that appointment, Was prescribed 2 things but I wont be able to pick them up til a few weeks due to the estrogen not being covered by my prescription plan and making sure I have the legal tender to pay for it.

These past 6-7 months have seen me start to lose weight. Last month I had a euphoria about the weight loss and this month I have started to try and walk every day at least 2 miles, since this is snowy winter time, there may be times I cannot walk and I cant just go to a gym(I could) but my walks help contribute to my photography hobby.

There are jokes on the internets about estrogen pills being compared to the candy called Skittles and that the pills can be called Tittles, my estrogen is being prescribed as patches, I shall tall them Tiddy Stickers.

This comes at a possibly bad time where state politics are concerned and the governor is trying to ban trans care for all ages by issuing an executive order(effective immediately...) to get that kind of thing in motion. This was done last Friday, The state house might be overriding that with a vote sometime this week.

• Like 3

I'm curious, is there a reason they prescribed the patch as opposed to pills. I've never used patches so I have no idea how expensive they are but if you have to wait weeks to afford them they sound expensive.

Hugs,

Freta

4 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I'm curious, is there a reason they prescribed the patch as opposed to pills. I've never used patches so I have no idea how expensive they are but if you have to wait weeks to afford them they sound expensive.

Hugs,

Freta

Might have something to do with being overweight, and she wouldnt prescribe that spiroxxxxx(cant remember the name) due to being on blood pressure meds so I was prescribed something else in its place.

I can't take spironalactone either because I have low blood pressure but I take estradiol daily and it's very inexpensive due to it being a generic.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1