LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Little Girl looking to....be little

Hoi.  

I'm Mixy.  I'm new here, but not like, new.  I've lurked in and out of these boards for....uh...years.  But ya know, I'm getting a bit older (I mean, biologically my brain is still a mix of magical sparkles and cookies I want to eat next) and chatting with others like me sounds kinda neato.  

I always ramble so I'll keep it concise.  I'm not a baby.  I'm a little girl.  Do I wear diapers?  I mean, that's the site name kinda sorta.  Yes.  They are a comfy thing for me.  If there were cuter training pants, I would wear them all the time (I still might soonish).  Being little is a comfy thing for me.  Too much gross adult anxiety out there.  I never really grew up mentally (I just kinda pretend when I have to....which is most of the time.  Fake it till you make it....I guess?  I mean, I'm generally known as a reasonably successful grown woman...I think...little do they know -_-;) but I did somehow become solidly adult physically.

I've been back and forth about my little side, but I little me is a part of me now and is kinda always there.  Now moving a liiiiiitle bit closer to little me kinda makes me feel warm and happy inside.  I feel less anxious being discreetly little, so slowly trying to go back to training pants at least all the time and like.....I have issues with sleeping and other things so I'll discuss this elsewhere and I know this is weird but I kinda wanna learn to wet the bed since that's like, I feel, part of my little side and I dunno.....wow that's embarrassing to even type.  But I just want to like NEED diapers and feel all safe and comfy and able to sleep, at least in some sense.  So maybe I'll post thoughts and the journey in the correct place.

Look, I'm bad at describing my feelings *hides*

But for now, I dunno, cookies for all and lotsa juice.  I like cookies and juice.  Especially cookies.  Look at my picture.  I want a cookie that big at all times.  Yes.

Oh and I'm from NC....but that's as specific as you're getting :P

Byebye intro board peoples o/

• Like 2

Hi ya, welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us. Grab a high chair, some cookies, and your bottle of juice, get comfy! There’s lots of good likeminded people here. But you know that by now, since you’ve been lurking. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! That’s what we’re here for. 

Thank you all for saying hi!

I do in fact like stories, and I LOVE reading/being read to.  I also have a file on my computer full of ones I've written, though about 99.5% of them are dumb and only because I write random stories off the top of my head when I'm bored or just have an idea, or whatever.  Can't say I'm any good, but that's not the point I guess.  Kinda relieves stress.

Anyway, thank you and I suppose I'll see you around or like, your words that is, not you. 

Who can REALLY see "you" anyway?  Idk.  <---this is a joke, I'm not that philosophical.

Thanks again and byebye for nows!

• Like 1

Hiii!

Welcome! 

This is a great place to explore,and learn. If you have questions  don't hesitate to ask. I am full on little and wear diapers. I've been at it a long time ( yah I'm old LOL). My DM is always open to private (or embarrassing)questions.

🧜‍♂️