LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temporary bowel IC (balloon plug) and question r/e bladder

I've been experimenting with my real goal being to see if I can induce temporary urinary IC. Recently got a small rectal plug with a large balloon that can be easily inserted then manually pumped up. Since full bowels tend to push on my bladder (and can even cause leakage) I thought a really full bowel (balloon) would force more involuntary  bladder releases.

Unfortunately, have yet to position it in such a way to do so although maybe a matter of me pumping the balloon more. Did have a surprising side effect though, which was bowel IC when the balloon is filled.

Basically, the inflated balloon forces contractions of the bowel. The balloon stays in (too big to come out) but the bowel empties its contents regardless- uncontrollably. Waves of "needing to go" come and soon thereafter a batch of stuff comes out- absolutely no stopping it. Guessing either the anal sphincter can't adequately get a seal against the tube that's at the exit or maybe the muscles force to "go mode" all the way down to and including the anal sphincter. Definitely a "loss of control" experience that comes in multiple waves.

Does anyone have experience with using a balloon like this to get pressure on the bladder?

I am well aware of the many means to induce bowel ic (enema etc) but this was a new one. Unfortunately my real goal is forcing the bladder, which seems much trickier.

• Like 3

Yes, I've heard of toys like this before, but the fact that you can use them was new to me!

Definitely an interesting topic, unfortunately I can't help here, but I think it's good that you posted it here. Some people can definitely benefit from such experiences.